Reading Wikileak is illegal claims CNN

I guess they think they obtained Trump's taxes "legally", which actually is a Federal crime, not being prosecuted or pursued by the corrupt media and FBI.
you actually don't know if the tax documents were obtained legally or not.

but the emails are known to be stolen

government documents, many are covered under freedom of information act, but hidden by hillary and co.
emails were subpoenaed by congress and justice watch but never turned over to either
personal emails are not government documents.

dnc emails are not government documents

DNC and even "private" emails can be subpoenaed and make public. Documents that prove a crime are not protected, not even a personal diary.

I guess they think they obtained Trump's taxes "legally", which actually is a Federal crime, not being prosecuted or pursued by the corrupt media and FBI.

government documents, many are covered under freedom of information act, but hidden by hillary and co.
emails were subpoenaed by congress and justice watch but never turned over to either
personal emails are not government documents.

dnc emails are not government documents

DNC and even "private" emails can be subpoenaed and make public. Documents that prove a crime are not protected, not even a personal diary.
well since these documents were stolen and not subpoenaed you don't have a point.

further no matter what they show they were stolen and downloading them is illegal

Bzzzz wrong. The emails are as simple as dumbass Podesta clicking on one of those spam phishing emails which asks for you to change your password,
still stolen, still illegal
while the publishing of Trump's taxes without Trump's consent are clearly a federal crime, ignoramus.

However, there is one provision in federal law that will make this difficult for the newspaper.

"Federal law does make it illegal for “any person” to publish an unauthorized tax return:

It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information. Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution"
and if the pages were sent by an authorized person?
How is any of that even relevant? They're out there now, and Hillary needs to own them.

Trump will probably be the first losing presidential candidate to be imprisoned.

That is, unless his authoritarian suckup fans here pull out all the stops to excuse his crimes. After all, almost all Republicans are now corrupt to the core of their souls. They literally believe that God has given every Republican a free pass for any sort of crime and corruption.

So, Trump-losers, do you plan to keep working to excuse DearLeaderDonalds' crimes, like you're working on this thread?

I know, I know. You all have to wait until you hear what TheParty tells you after Trump's catastrophic loss. After all, it's not like you can think for yourselves. If TheParty tells you Trump goes under the bus, then you'll all be here swearing you never supported him. If TheParty says defend him, then you'll keep working overtime to excuse his crimes.

My guess? Trump is such a loser, TheParty will want him gone, and under the bus he'll go. So, you Trump-losers should probably get ahead of the game by jumping off the Trump loser-wagon now.

Or don't. Just keep whining and crying as you ride that loser-wagon off the cliff, while we all laugh at you.
What a remarkably ignorant thing to say.

Bzzzz wrong. The emails are as simple as dumbass Podesta clicking on one of those spam phishing emails which asks for you to change your password,
while the publishing of Trump's taxes without Trump's consent are clearly a federal crime, ignoramus.

However, there is one provision in federal law that will make this difficult for the newspaper.

"Federal law does make it illegal for “any person” to publish an unauthorized tax return:

It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information. Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution"
How is any of that even relevant? They're out there now, and Hillary needs to own them.
I'm not saying that they shouldn't be discussed, but i am saying that cnn shouldn't be criticized for warning viewers that downloading the stolen property is illegal

I'm not saying that they shouldn't be discussed, but i am saying that cnn shouldn't be criticized for warning viewers that downloading the stolen property is illegal
CNN should be criticized for pretending to be a news network instead of part of the sleazy Clinton machine.

Forum List

Back