Reading Wikileak is illegal claims CNN

I guess they think they obtained Trump's taxes "legally", which actually is a Federal crime, not being prosecuted or pursued by the corrupt media and FBI.

I guess they think they obtained Trump's taxes "legally", which actually is a Federal crime, not being prosecuted or pursued by the corrupt media and FBI.
you actually don't know if the tax documents were obtained legally or not.

but the emails are known to be stolen

and apparently, much to be ashamed of.

you are downloading stolen material. that is illegal

Yes, email accounts were hacked and information was stolen but you know what I have no problem with it and if it were done to Trump, well I would have read the material too...

you are downloading stolen material. that is illegal

Yes, email accounts were hacked and information was stolen but you know what I have no problem with it and if it were done to Trump, well I would have read the material too...

i can respect that

Bzzzz wrong. The emails are as simple as dumbass Podesta clicking on one of those spam phishing emails which asks for you to change your password, while the publishing of Trump's taxes without Trump's consent are clearly a federal crime, ignoramus.

However, there is one provision in federal law that will make this difficult for the newspaper.

"Federal law does make it illegal for “any person” to publish an unauthorized tax return:

It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information. Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution"

CNN wants you to believe them and not your lying eyes.

That's how brainwashing works.
good god

are you saying it is legal to download stolen material?

If it reveals the truth, yes.

Have you ever heard of Hillary's body count? So many Americans were already found dead after leaking information about Hillary, no wonder the foreigners have to step in and help the truth (about the person who badly wants to become a president!) to come out.

THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED
Man Researching Hillary Clinton found Dead, His Last Words Will Haunt You.

If you find a piece of gold, which is dirty, would you throw it away or wash off and use? Same thing with the truth.

Liberals, you just hate the truth, let's face it!

Last edited:

Bzzzz wrong. The emails are as simple as dumbass Podesta clicking on one of those spam phishing emails which asks for you to change your password,
still stolen, still illegal
while the publishing of Trump's taxes without Trump's consent are clearly a federal crime, ignoramus.

However, there is one provision in federal law that will make this difficult for the newspaper.

"Federal law does make it illegal for “any person” to publish an unauthorized tax return:

It shall be unlawful for any person to whom any return or return information (as defined in section 6103(b)) is disclosed in a manner unauthorized by this title thereafter willfully to print or publish in any manner not provided by law any such return or return information. Any violation of this paragraph shall be a felony punishable by a fine in any amount not exceeding $5,000, or imprisonment of not more than 5 years, or both, together with the costs of prosecution"
and if the pages were sent by an authorized person?

and apparently, much to be ashamed of.
What's there to be ashamed of? Claiming a legal loss and not paying taxes? Nobody wants to pay taxes especially when we're paying such high rates and it's all being wasted by these corrupt politicians anyhow. Trump is actually a folk hero.

good god

Have you ever heard of Hillary's body count? So many Americans were already found dead after leaking information about Hillary, no wonder the foreigners have to step in and help the truth (about the person who badly wants to become a president!) to come out.
revealing or not revealing anything is irrelevant. the material was stolen, downloading it is illegal

good god

revealing or not revealing anything is irrelevant. the material was stolen, downloading it is illegal

Illegal is a little harsh. I'd say Wiki Leaks was extremely negligent instead.

It wasn't too long ago that Assange was the hero and darling of the left.

I wonder what happened.

good god

Illegal is a little harsh. I'd say Wiki Leaks was extremely negligent.
Well let's call them "extremely careless" as Comey said, then they'll get a pass.

Forum List

Back