Read the full translated text of the leaked Hamas charter <---Honest Jewish source

Is Achmed Looloo trying to say that Hamas isn't a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of Israel? Maybe someone should notify the US state dept, Europeans, Japan, Australia, and Canada to remove Hamas from their list of terrorist organizations. :rofl:

EU court moves to keep Hamas, Tamil Tigers off terrorism list...

EU court moves to keep Hamas, Tamil Tigers off terrorism list
In case you forgot, this is the US. Are you claiming that Hamas is not a terrorist organization? :cuckoo:

Ah...the logic of a Palestinian terrorist worshiper.

Maybe you forgot what you wrote. Just wanted you to know that the Europeans have been notified.

"Maybe someone should notify the US state dept, Europeans, ........."

As always, one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter. Mandela went from terrorist to former freedom fighter. The Afghan muhajedin were freedom fighters as long as they were fighting the Russian proxy Afghan government and became terrorists when they began fighting the U.S. proxy Afghan government.
Ya okay, maybe in your dreams Hamas isn't a terrorist organization. To the rest of the civilized world, it is.

The real charter doesn't say anything that you pretend it says. I even posted from a Jewish source.
The real Charter says "destroy the Zionist entity...by any means necessary" and "no negotiations or agreements with the Zionists, unless it can be used as a strategy towards the ultimate goal of the destruction of the Zionist entity..."

That means, no peace with the terrorist IslamoNazi animals. Help them get to their 72 virgins, asap.

Is Achmed Looloo trying to say that Hamas isn't a terrorist organization dedicated to the destruction of Israel? Maybe someone should notify the US state dept, Europeans, Japan, Australia, and Canada to remove Hamas from their list of terrorist organizations. :rofl:

In case you forgot, this is the US. Are you claiming that Hamas is not a terrorist organization? :cuckoo:

The lackeys in our government are an embarrassment.

The EU court found that the info used for their terrorist designation was bogus.

I will bet that the same bogus info was used for the US designation also.

The real Charter says "destroy the Zionist entity...by any means necessary" and "no negotiations or agreements with the Zionists, unless it can be used as a strategy towards the ultimate goal of the destruction of the Zionist entity..."
OK, so?

The lackeys in our government are an embarrassment.

The EU court found that the info used for their terrorist designation was bogus.

I will bet that the same bogus info was used for the US designation also.
Or maybe, the vast majority of Americans support Israel strongly, and the politicians on both sides of the isle are just representing the will of the people? Yeah, that one.

Or maybe, the vast majority of Americans support Israel
Indeed, the one sided news coverage in the US is well documented.
Indeed, news coverage in free nations refutes your nonsense. The widest possible array of news and information is available not in the fascist theocracies of your Islamist paradises but in the free and democratic nations not under the boot heel of Islamist fear societies.

The real charter doesn't say anything that you pretend it says. I even posted from a Jewish source.

All from the first third of the 1988 charter

The Avalon Project : Hamas Covenant 1988
avalon.law.yale.edu/20th_century/hamas.asp
Complete transcript of The Covenant of the Islamic Resistance Movement, dated 18 August 1988.
[PDF]The Hamas Charter - The Meir Amit Intelligence and Terrorism ...
www.terrorism-info.org.il/data/pdf/PDF_06_032_2.pdf
The Hamas Charter (1988). Overtly anti-Semitic and anti-West, radical. Islamic in outlook, it stresses Hamas' ideological commitment to destroy the State of Israel.
Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia
Hamas Covenant - Wikipedia
The Hamas Covenant also known as Hamas Charter, refers to the Charter of the Hamas, issued on 18 August 1988, outlining the ..... Print/export. Create a book · Download as PDF · Printable version ...
Charter of Hamas
https://fas.org/irp/world/para/docs/880818.htm
This is the Charter of the Islamic Resistance (Hamas) which will reveal its face, unveil its identity, state its .... The Slogan of the Hamas Article Eight Allah is its goal, the Prophet its model, the Quzan its ...... The 1988-1989 Annual on Terrorism.
You visited this page on 4/10/17.
[PDF]Hamas - Crif
www.crif.org/sites/default/fichiers/images/documents/Hamas.pdf
charter in 1988. Hamas combines Palestinian nationalism with Islamic fundamentalism: It regards the territory of present-day Israel – as well as the Gaza Strip ...
[PDF]Hamas Charter: Vision, Fact and Fiction - Palestine Chronicle
www.palestinechronicle.com/hamas-charter-vision-fact-and-fiction/?print=pdf
Hamas Charter: Vision, Fact ... brand Hamas a fundamentalist, terrorist, racist, anti-Semitic ... circumstances of the Uprising in 1988 as a necessary framework.
http://acdemocracy.org/hamas-only-ideological-and-religious-ties-with-muslim-brotherhood/
PLO and HAMAS Charters - WildOlive.co.uk
www.wildolive.co.uk/Palestinian%20Charters.htm
Mar 7, 2013 - Do the PLO and HAMAS Charters give any grounds for optimism about peace? ... Below is the Palestinian National Covenant, the official charter of the ... Article 1: Palestine is the homeland of the ArabPalestinian people; it is ...

Charte du Hamas — Wikipédia
Charte du Hamas — Wikipédia
Translate this pageLa Charte du Hamas, publiée le 18 août 1988 présente l'idéologie de l'organisation islamiste palestinienne Hamas. Elle comprend 36 articles répartis en cinq ...
Missing: franchise
[PDF]La Charte du Hamas - Cicad
www.cicad.ch/uploads/media/La_Charte_du_Hamas.pdf
Translate this pageLa Charte du Hamas. Adoptée le 18 août 1988. Définition du Mouvement - Points de départ idéologiques. Article 1 : le programme du Mouvement de Résistance ...
Missing: franchise

Nice deflection though.
I don't think so, we are living in probably the most politically divisive environment including the media, yet on this issue, the public, the politicians, and the media (in general) are united. It seems like you guys are making an excuse for being on the wrong side of history.

Nice deflection though.
I don't think so, we are living in probably the most politically divisive environment including the media, yet on this issue, the public, the politicians, and the media (in general) are united. It seems like you guys are making an excuse for being on the wrong side of history.
I think you are incorrect. Why do you think the MSM is called the corporate media. It sells the corporate line.

Are Israel's stealing, killing, and lying shared interests with Americans? Not really. But let's tell everyone a gazillion times that it is about terrorism and security and self defense. They will fall in line and most do.

What are the shared interests? If we say shared corporate interests we will get a better picture. We are joined at the hip by the Military Industrial Complex and other corporate interests. We have mutual interests in surveillance and "security" i.e. the control of the masses. US police train with the Israeli police. The US police are looking and acting more and more like the occupation forces in Palestine.

So, do I support Israel? No. Am I on the wrong side of history? No.

Nice deflection though.
I think you are incorrect. Why do you think the MSM is called the corporate media. It sells the corporate line.

Are Israel's stealing, killing, and lying shared interests with Americans? Not really. But let's tell everyone a gazillion times that it is about terrorism and security and self defense. They will fall in line and most do.

What are the shared interests? If we say shared corporate interests we will get a better picture. We are joined at the hip by the Military Industrial Complex and other corporate interests. We have mutual interests in surveillance and "security" i.e. the control of the masses. US police train with the Israeli police. The US police are looking and acting more and more like the occupation forces in Palestine.

Three paragraphs of your silly conspiracy theories.

Nice deflection though.

Is that a whiny way of saying that US and Israel are strong allies and will stay that way?

Nice deflection though.

Three paragraphs of your silly conspiracy theories.
They should make a movie about delusional Palestinian terrorist lovers like Tinmore and call it La La Land.

The "leaked" was no a charter. I used the site and went to the charter they referenced and copied from that.<snip>

Thank you, aris. The nice thing about this poster is that he doesn't have to always try to trumpet to the board that he knows more than anyone else like someone else, I won't mention monti by name. This person (my memory is slipping) has either lived there or lives there now, knows English, Hebrew and Arabic, so therefore is able to read ALL the sources and translate these truths for the rest of us.

I hope I am not the only one who is seeing the total irony in this thread.

Many posters here have expressed in so many thread here their 'disgust' in the fact that the State of Israel is a Jewish state, posting in the 'one state' thread that they would rather the whole would be a secular democracy.

Yet here, they have no problem with this new Hamas charter which is nothing at all 'secular'; no, it is to be an Islamic state totally and completely. The biggest irony is the fact that this new charter, as linked in and by the OP, states that Israel (or 'Palestine') is the holiest area known to Islam. I thought that was Mecca.

Yes yes, the goal is to have an "Islamic Caliphate of Palestine". The world really needs yet another barbaric Islamic shithole of violence, intolerance, and terror.

Yes yes, the goal is to have an "Islamic Caliphate of Palestine". The world really needs yet another barbaric Islamic shithole of violence, intolerance, and terror.
You read too much Israeli propaganda. Palestine is a secular, democratic state by constitution. The vast majority of Palestinians are fine with that.

Forum List

Back