The Hamas Charter

1) You are Lying
2)
I wasn't lying about Syria.
Stop REPEATING yourself! ( Sound familiar??)
YOUR link DID NOT mention WATER
Also noticed you ignored my comment RE; If you expected Israel should have accepted no imports and no exports and done nothing you are INSANE
Never mentioned that before 🇮🇱✡️

You're right, it doesn't. Give me a little time and I will find the "water" reference. And yes, we all knew what Israel's reaction would be.
Of course I’m right! Why don’t you respond to the second part of my post? THIS should be interesting! I NEVER asked THAT question before 😆

RE: HAMAS CHARTER
SUBTOPIC: Mineral Rights
※→. Billo_Really, et al,

This is a question of Legal and Contractual Rights to the area and its mineral and living resources. It is not really about the reason for the expansion of territorial control.

You're right, it doesn't. Give me a little time and I will find the "water" reference. And yes, we all knew what Israel's reaction would be.
(COMMENT)

Any time the control of a territory is altered, it does not mean that the mineral (water) rights automatically shift with the new control.

What you have failed to address in your allegation is the matter of the 1966 Helsinki Rules. These rules address the Helsinki Rules and the Berlin Ruled (2004). The rules and principles of international law on the management of all waters; international shared waters; rights of persons; protection of aquatic environments; impact assessments; extreme situations; groundwater, navigation; protection in war and armed conflict; cooperation and assistance; State responsibility; legal remedies; and settlement of disputes.

There is a high plateau water aquifer.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

The Guy is a LIAR. He initially claimed Israel was trying to take water from Syria, asked him for a thread and what he finally produces says NOTHING
Still waiting a response to my above question. Bet I won’t get it 🇮🇱✡️👍

RE: HAMAS CHARTER
※→. Billo_Really, et al,

This is a question of Legal and Contractual Rights to the area and its mineral and living resources. It is not really about the reason for the expansion of territorial control.

(COMMENT)

Any time the control of a territory is altered, it does not mean that the mineral (water) rights automatically shift with the new control.

What you have failed to address in your allegation is the matter of the 1966 Helsinki Rules. These rules address the Helsinki Rules and the Berlin Ruled (2004). The rules and principles of international law on the management of all waters; international shared waters; rights of persons; protection of aquatic environments; impact assessments; extreme situations; groundwater, navigation; protection in war and armed conflict; cooperation and assistance; State responsibility; legal remedies; and settlement of disputes.

There is a high plateau water aquifer.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Your point is duly noted.

RE: Six-Day War
※→. Billo_Really, et al,

In the case of "water resources," there is a relationship or pattern between the value of the resource and two variables (
control of the resource and the relinquishment of the resource).

The Jordanian total management of the water resources does NOT mean that one event (control) causes another event to occur (the Six-Day War).

Correlation is not the same as Causation.

Here you go...

. Control of water resources and Israeli military attacks against the diversion effort are considered among the factors which led to the Six-Day War in June 1967.
(COMMENT)

Control of the water resources was just one of the many factors leading up to the Six-Day War.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R

Here you go...

. Control of water resources and Israeli military attacks against the diversion effort are considered among the factors which led to the Six-Day War in June 1967.
Syrian Front

Nothing to say? Of course not

, Israel began construction of an intake for its National Water Carrier at the Daughters of Jacob Jordan Bridge in the demilitarized zone north of the Sea of Galilee. Syrian artillery units opened fire on the construction site. The United Nations security council majority (excepting the USSR) voted for the resumption of work by Israel. The Israelis then moved the intake to an economically inferior site at the Sea of Galilee.[3]
YOUR POST

The Arab states decided to deprive Israel of 35% of the National Water Carrier capacity, by a diversion of the Jordan River headwaters (both the Hasbani and the Banias) to the Yarmouk River. The scheme was only marginally feasible, as it was technically difficult and expensive.

A major escalation took place in 1964 when Israel declared it would regard the Diversion Project as an infringement on its sovereign rights.[6][7]

In 1965, there were three notable border clashes, starting with Syrian shootings of Israeli farmers and army patrols, followed by Israeli tanks and artillery destroying the Arab heavy earth moving machines that were used for the diversion plan.[8][9] The Arab countries eventually abandoned their project. Control of water resources and Israeli military attacks against the diversion effort are considered among the factors which led to the Six-Day War in June 1967.

The ARABS tried to deprive ISRAEL of Water . Military attacks AGAINST the diversion effort. Have a problem with that ? TOO BAD !

You " claim" you answered my other question before. That's Hysterical because I just recently asked it. Please tell us what Israel's response should have been to this;

The Straits of Tiran is closed to Israel by Egyptian president Nasser.

Last edited:
RE: Six-Day War
※→. Billo_Really, et al,

In the case of "water resources," there is a relationship or pattern between the value of the resource and two variables (
control of the resource and the relinquishment of the resource).

The Jordanian total management of the water resources does NOT mean that one event (control) causes another event to occur (the Six-Day War).

Correlation is not the same as Causation.

(COMMENT)

Control of the water resources was just one of the many factors leading up to the Six-Day War.

1611604183365.png

Most Respectfully,
R
Rocco, just once, I would like to see you criticize Israeli foreign policy.

Syrian Front

Nothing to say? Of course not

, Israel began construction of an intake for its National Water Carrier at the Daughters of Jacob Jordan Bridge in the demilitarized zone north of the Sea of Galilee. Syrian artillery units opened fire on the construction site. The United Nations security council majority (excepting the USSR) voted for the resumption of work by Israel. The Israelis then moved the intake to an economically inferior site at the Sea of Galilee.[3]
YOUR POST

The Arab states decided to deprive Israel of 35% of the National Water Carrier capacity, by a diversion of the Jordan River headwaters (both the Hasbani and the Banias) to the Yarmouk River. The scheme was only marginally feasible, as it was technically difficult and expensive.

A major escalation took place in 1964 when Israel declared it would regard the Diversion Project as an infringement on its sovereign rights.[6][7]

In 1965, there were three notable border clashes, starting with Syrian shootings of Israeli farmers and army patrols, followed by Israeli tanks and artillery destroying the Arab heavy earth moving machines that were used for the diversion plan.[8][9] The Arab countries eventually abandoned their project. Control of water resources and Israeli military attacks against the diversion effort are considered among the factors which led to the Six-Day War in June 1967.

The ARABS tried to deprive ISRAEL of Water . Military attacks AGAINST the diversion effort. Have a problem with that ? TOO BAD !

You " claim" you answered my other question before. That's Hysterical because I just recently asked it. Please tell us what Israel's response should have been to this;

The Straits of Tiran is closed to Israel by Egyptian president Nasser.
Israel should have took up its concerns with the UN Security Councel.

Israel should have took up its concerns with the UN Security Councel.
I kNEW you were going to say that
1 ) The Security Council did try to intervene without success
2) How long can a Country function with ALL shipping imports and exports blocked?
3) Russia should have taken THEIR concerns to the Security Council
You are extremely ignorant
No comment about the Syrian Front? Not surprised

I kNEW you were going to say that
1 ) The Security Council did try to intervene without success
2) How long can a Country function with ALL shipping imports and exports blocked?
3) Russia should have taken THEIR concerns to the Security Council
You are extremely ignorant
No comment about the Syrian Front? Not surprised
Let's just say, I see your point.

Forum List

Back