Read it and Weep, Maoists----Republicans lead Generic Congressional Poll

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.

Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, news websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and “pizzagate” conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,”

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.

Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment

A journalist sacked by the Kremlin-funded Sputnik news network claimed that right-wing U.S. outlets regularly disseminate fake news and conspiracy theories touted by the site.

Sputnik’s influence on right-wing, pro-Trump, news websites is pervasive: “Many of the most popular articles about things like WikiLeaks and “pizzagate” conspiracy theories were prominently featured on the Sputnik website,”

These fake stories get picked up by other American outlets – by Daily Caller, Infowars, Breitbart and Gateway Pundit – right-wing media outlets, and Sputnik functions as part of this right-wing media ecosystem.

Pro-Trump site The Gateway Pundit ran with Russian propaganda mentioned in Mueller indictment

Hey Maoist-DumbAss.

I have you on ignore, but read this horseshit because it was a direct response to my post.

The cite is Gateway, but as you would have recognized if you weren't a numb-skull, the POLL IS FROM REUTERS.

Polls are fake....Trump said so

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
/——/ They are fake, but now you Libtards have to dummy up about the Blue Wave coming which was also Fake polling

You make no sense at all. I think you have your head too far up Trump’s ass and are suffering from oxygen depervation

/----/ I'll dumb it down for you. The polls are fake. Take them with a grain of salt, a snapshot in time.

GatewayPundit, OP? :) Rasmussen has the Dems by 6.

Economist/YouGov 5/13 - 5/15 1231 RV 42 37 Democrats +5
Reuters/Ipsos 5/11 - 5/15 1290 RV 38 37 Democrats +1
Rasmussen Reports 5/6 - 5/10 2500 LV 46 40 Democrats +6
CNN 5/2 - 5/5 901 RV 47 44 Democrats +3
Economist/YouGov 5/6 - 5/8 1232 RV 44 35 Democrats +9
Reuters/Ipsos 5/4 - 5/8 1171 RV 39 38 Democrats +1
Economist/YouGov 4/29 - 5/1 1273 RV 42 39 Democrats +3
Reuters/Ipsos 4/27 - 5/1 1337 RV 43 37 Democrats +6
Pew Research 4/25 - 5/1 1221 RV 48 43 Democrats +5
Monmouth 4/26 - 4/30 681 RV 49 41 Democrats +8
Harvard-Harris 4/22 - 4/24 1549 RV 43 34 Democrats +9
Economist/YouGov 4/22 - 4/24 1270 RV 43 38 Democrats +5
Quinnipiac 4/20 - 4/24 1193 RV 48 40 Democrats +8
Reuters/Ipsos 4/20 - 4/24 1248 RV 45 34 Democrats +11
Economist/YouGov 4/15 - 4/17 1274 RV 43 38 Democrats +5

Gateway? :)

Polls are worthless only in the minds unable to comprehend their importance.

TruthFeed, TruePundit and Gateway Pundit to this date remain the sites most shared on Facebook and Twitter by Russian Trolls and Bots.

Which makes Macaulay a tad suspect :)

Polls are fake....Trump said so

/——/ They are fake, but now you Libtards have to dummy up about the Blue Wave coming which was also Fake polling

You make no sense at all. I think you have your head too far up Trump’s ass and are suffering from oxygen depervation

/----/ I'll dumb it down for you. The polls are fake. Take them with a grain of salt, a snapshot in time.

Are they fake or a snapshot?

Or are they a fake snapshot?

Forum List

Back