Reacher

if its not something you would regularly watch its sounds like the issue is more you than the show,,
just like I dont watch love stories shows,, that doesnt mean they are bad shows,, just not my kinda show,,
I don't watch romance either. I haven't had any interest in action shows since 24. I didn't watch every season. I read non-fiction and watch primarily documentaries, some sci-fi, noir, historical and stand up comedy.

But most series that I have encountered seem to struggle with that back story.

I like it and can't wait until season 2 comes out.

Thanks.
I just recently started watching series like this after my hip surgeries have kept me grounded.
Watched all of the Yellowstone series,started on 1883.
Watched all of the Spartacus series which was Okay other than all the Johnsons shown.

I love the Spartacus series. The first season and the prequel are the best. John Hannah and Lucy Lawless are awesome - chewing up all the scernery.

I'd like to see Yellowstone too.

a few years back, I kind of stumbled upon the Reacher books. The author, Lee child, is kind of interesting. Lee Child is a Brit. But he seems to have made a study of the American military including Military police. It looks to me like he admires some of the qualities of his main character. Specifically, he writes a great deal about how Reacher does what so few people do when he gets arrested: he exercises his right to remain silent.

When I did defense work, I used to lament how few people (guilty and innocent alike) took advantage of their 5th Amendment privilege. Lee Child has his character being much smarter than most folks here in America who get arrested. And Child takes the time to explain it, somewhat informally, as part of the narrative. It makes for a better character development as it moves the plot along.

I love the Spartacus series. The first season and the prequel are the best. John Hannah and Lucy Lawless are awesome - chewing up all the scernery.

I'd like to see Yellowstone too.

Yellowstone is worth the watch.
1883 has been good so far but the daughter is somewhat of a hoe.
Seems she'll hook up with any man that flirts with her. The last guy was an Indian.

There are too many goddamn Negroes in movies, TV series and commercials. Nothing more than filthy Hollywood woke shit.
I admit there are a lot more in commercials and if you go by commercials theres is no longer white on white marriages, everything is interracial,,

but what exactly is to many blacks in movies??
in this case there is only one in a leading role,, and to call him uppity in the face of the uppity girl and guy along side him can only be a racist comment,,

OK. So, they are going to do another season or book, right? I think trying to throw in all that back story made it awkward in the beginning.

That was good.

Forum List

Back