Reacher

a few years back, I kind of stumbled upon the Reacher books. The author, Lee child, is kind of interesting. Lee Child is a Brit. But he seems to have made a study of the American military including Military police. It looks to me like he admires some of the qualities of his main character. Specifically, he writes a great deal about how Reacher does what so few people do when he gets arrested: he exercises his right to remain silent.

When I did defense work, I used to lament how few people (guilty and innocent alike) took advantage of their 5th Amendment privilege. Lee Child has his character being much smarter than most folks here in America who get arrested. And Child takes the time to explain it, somewhat informally, as part of the narrative. It makes for a better character development as it moves the plot along.

He did a cameo in the last episode of REacher.

Just started watching this.

Been looking for a new show to watch for a long time. Most of the stuff I like was cancelled after the first season, or new shows come in sporatically or rarely.

Not often I like stuff like this. I think the last show I like along these lines was Oz. Which turned out to be really good. I watched the entire run of the show.

Hopefully this one will get more indepth along the way. But so far, I like it.

Forum List

Back