Re : Update on the Three Days of Darkness

Edward_Palamar

Edward Palamar
Sep 7, 2012
PA, USA
As my study and work with this seemingly elusive bout of three days foretold by several throughout the age of the church militant pointed to some period of time relevant to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 (actually the 1,332nd, 1,333rd, and 1,334th days), the effort to view the 'big picture' results in two other possible time frames :

as the reckoning of the 1,335th day (Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.) is also known as the "Day of the Lord" (Malachi 4:5), which is also known as the "Day of Judgment", or simply the Judgment (as in the Four Last Things : Heaven, Hell, Death, Judgment), such a specific date falls within time frames for the Liturgical Year :

the Byzantine Rite Liturgical Year begins anew on what is called the "Day of Indiction", September 1 (but as I saw that September 1, 2015 A.D. began the First Year of Judgment, I called that the final Day of Indiction [note that the use of 'day of indiction' has a long history]) :

so a final window for the Three Days of Darkness can be seen to be August 29th through the 31st, 2016 A.D. :

and for the Roman Rite, the Liturgical Year begins anew again on the First Sunday of Advent, which this year is November 27, 2016 A.D. :

so a final window for the Three Days of Darkness can be seen to be November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

As my study and work with this seemingly elusive bout of three days foretold by several throughout the age of the church militant pointed to some period of time relevant to the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12 (actually the 1,332nd, 1,333rd, and 1,334th days), the effort to view the 'big picture' results in two other possible time frames :

as the reckoning of the 1,335th day (Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D.) is also known as the "Day of the Lord" (Malachi 4:5), which is also known as the "Day of Judgment", or simply the Judgment (as in the Four Last Things : Heaven, Hell, Death, Judgment), such a specific date falls within time frames for the Liturgical Year :

the Byzantine Rite Liturgical Year begins anew on what is called the "Day of Indiction", September 1 (but as I saw that September 1, 2015 A.D. began the First Year of Judgment, I called that the final Day of Indiction [note that the use of 'day of indiction' has a long history]) :

so a final window for the Three Days of Darkness can be seen to be August 29th through the 31st, 2016 A.D. :

and for the Roman Rite, the Liturgical Year begins anew again on the First Sunday of Advent, which this year is November 27, 2016 A.D. :

so a final window for the Three Days of Darkness can be seen to be November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D.

Yea - it's dark in November, the month of death - and rainy. Not so 27th - whatever kind of weather is this day - because this is the first of advent. The sixth of advent is this year by the way January, the 1st. About six days after the gregorian Christmas and before the julianian Christmas.

It's really astonishing to me how people can still believe this shit in the 21st-century

Yea - it's dark in November, the month of death - and rainy. Not so 27th - whatever kind of weather is this day - because this is the first of advent. The sixth of advent is this year by the way January, the 1st. About six days after the gregorian Christmas and before the julianian Christmas.

There is mention among the prophecies regarding the Three Days of Darkness that after those three days there will be beautiful weather.

So this rules out the August 29-31, 2016 A.D. window . . .

which leaves the November 24th through the 26th, 2016 A.D. window . . .

... the Three Days of Darkness

if that's how they precede "their" final Judgement ... good luck.

The more logical way of counting through all of the four-digit numbers in the Book of Daniel using a common starting point was hooked with an equivocation of the two largest of those four-digit numbers. (1,335 = 2,300)

This was to bank the highest number against the lower. (it also gave me a break)

But proceeding by normal counting from the 1,335th day of Daniel 12:12, Ascension Sunday, May 8, 2016 A.D., to the 2,300th day of Daniel 8:14, will bring us to December 29, 2018 A.D., thus placing the Three Days of Darkness at December 27-29, 2018 A.D.

There are no further logical numerics after this as regards the unsealing of the Book of Daniel.

Forum List

Back