RCP Poll - Yikes!

hey, you are becoming slightly more interesting, not much though, still no shred of originality found. i ignored you for months, now i thought it was appropriate to call you out on your "speshial skills in sucking at presenting anything witty or original", but as i said, don't be too angry or sad, you are not alone, and certainly not on this board. now go watch tv.

Again, because I believe you are a bit slow, your opinions of me mean less than nothing to me... Amazing, isn't it? Well, it's completely true...

Thanks for trolling on through here, though... Awesome skillz....:clap2:

see, nothing of value, but i like to see you jumping. you certainly can use the exercise.

I've added on-topic posts to this thread...

You've trolled it...

Awesome demonstration of your über-skillz....:lol:

Again, because I believe you are a bit slow, your opinions of me mean less than nothing to me... Amazing, isn't it? Well, it's completely true...

Thanks for trolling on through here, though... Awesome skillz....:clap2:

see, nothing of value, but i like to see you jumping. you certainly can use the exercise.

You've trolled it...

i have zero sorrow for crashing a sinatra thread, i thought i would do you a favor by giving you some real feedback and telling you how boring you are, and how absolutely horrible your names for the tv stations were. don't do it again, and don't worry about the sinatra thread, no matter what you post, if he disagrees, he will self-bump the moronic OP.

You've trolled it...

i have zero sorrow for crashing a sinatra thread, i thought i would do you a favor by giving you some real feedback and telling you how boring you are, and how absolutely horrible your names for the tv stations were. don't do it again, and don't worry about the sinatra thread, no matter what you post, if he disagrees, he will self-bump the moronic OP.
Nobody gives a fuck what you think, douchebag...

Well, maybe Huggy, but that's because you're blowing him daily...

SeeBS has been around for a long time, genius... look it up, or ask your mum to help you figure out Google...

Now, go fuck off...

You've trolled it...

SeeBS has been around for a long time, genius... look it up, or ask your mum to help you figure out Google...

Now, go fuck off...

i knew you were just regurgitating lame shit from others. well done. and now you bring my mum into this, oh so thin skinned. hahaha. and gay jokes, why so lame? there is nothing to stop the lameness with you, oh oh oh why so lame and bland? oho ohohohoho, i am laughing, you are entertaining after all. now, get an original thought! for once in your life you unimaginative parasitic twit.

Now, go fuck off...

i knew you were just regurgitating lame shit from others. well done. and now you bring my mum into this, oh so thin skinned. hahaha. and gay jokes, why so lame? there is nothing to stop the lameness with you, oh oh oh why so lame and bland? oho ohohohoho, i am laughing, you are entertaining after all. now, get an original thought! for once in your life you unimaginative parasitic twit.

Ok, you can have the last word... I wish I could tell you I was impressed with your drunken ramblings, but you're just not interesting enough to continue this...

Thanks for caring about me so much, though... I won't tell Huggy...:lol:

Now, go fuck off...

Ok, you can have the last word... I wish I could tell you I was impressed with your drunken ramblings, but you're just not interesting enough to continue this...

Thanks for caring about me so much, though... I won't tell Huggy...:lol:

once again i leave this board seriously owned by a true master of wit.

People are catching on to his game, to include this health care sham. I see where cap and trade may already be dead in the water. Hopefully the people will continue to learn.

Of course they are. He reads a few lines off a teleprompter, but the burning question is where's the passion for those hurting in the real world?

If he really cared? He'd stop what's going on, cut taxes, get OFF the backs of business, STOP the takeover of Business... But he is too busy in his redistribution of wealth, and by that OBAMA, is hurting people. The unemployment stats are enough to prove it on their own.

It's all about himself...and he doesn't care a wit. He is a Marxist nitwit. Government before the people.

The irony in a guy who's take is "Who gives a fuck about the less fortunate" is asking "where's the passion for those hurting".
That's what charities are for. But the government and their policies are making that difficult as well. But I expect that you wouldn't realise it because you're in line behind the Marxist Nitwit applauding him all the way.

Charity isn't up to government, but you knew that didn't you?

Perhaps someone can explain how Gallup is more accurate? I see four interesting things.

1. Gallup's numbers add up to 93%; Rasmussen is 100%.
2. USA adds up to 94%.
3. Does meeting an average make it MORE correct?
4. Gallup and Rasmussen are more current polls.

I interpret these numbers to mean Gallup and the others allow an undecided category, where Rasmusen requires an approve or disapprove response. The differing methodologies are going to cause some level of distortion. It will be interesting to see of Rasmussen's is a predictor of the direction we will go when people make up their minds.

Rasmussen ADMITS their particular methodology produces LOWER numbers for Obama than the averages.

I don't know why people need more evidence than that.

Perhaps someone can explain how Gallup is more accurate? I see four interesting things.

1. Gallup's numbers add up to 93%; Rasmussen is 100%.
2. USA adds up to 94%.
3. Does meeting an average make it MORE correct?
4. Gallup and Rasmussen are more current polls.

I interpret these numbers to mean Gallup and the others allow an undecided category, where Rasmusen requires an approve or disapprove response. The differing methodologies are going to cause some level of distortion. It will be interesting to see of Rasmussen's is a predictor of the direction we will go when people make up their minds.

Rasmussen ADMITS their particular methodology produces LOWER numbers for Obama than the averages.

I don't know why people need more evidence than that.

It may make it a better prediction model. Undecideds are probably not really undecideds and when you have 7% of them plus a 3% plus or minus result accuracy, that can make you 10% off.

I recall the days when a few in here would deride the Rasmussen polls, and any other singular poll showing a decline in Obama approval. Now we have the latest RCP polling average showing Obama, for the first time, falling below 50%. No outliers here folks - just the cold hard fact that America is getting increasingly fed up with this White House...

Hope and Change indeed!

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Rasmussen is STILL an outlier.:lol::lol::lol: 13 points outside the average.

Remember that Rasmussen was one of the closest in predicting the election results. They use likely voters instead of registered voters or all adults.

Lots of polls were close to predicting the election. Using likely voters in a poll that is not about an election is not appropriate.

And just generally, why is it that everyone who's a Rasmussen fan thinks that because Rasmussen was good on ONE poll, i.e., the final poll for the 2008 presidential election, that that somehow is conclusive evidence that every other poll Rasmussen does is going to be superior to anyone else's?

I'll bet I can find ONE poll, ONE time, for practically every pollster out there that was close to being right.

And, incidentally, how many of you know how Rasmussen had the 2000 presidential election?

Bush by 9 points. :lol::lol:

I recall the days when a few in here would deride the Rasmussen polls, and any other singular poll showing a decline in Obama approval. Now we have the latest RCP polling average showing Obama, for the first time, falling below 50%. No outliers here folks - just the cold hard fact that America is getting increasingly fed up with this White House...

Hope and Change indeed!

Remember that Rasmussen was one of the closest in predicting the election results. They use likely voters instead of registered voters or all adults.

It hit the results exactly last election, Rasmussen was #1.

Hope and Change indeed!

Rasmussen is still the only polling firm that screens for likely voters, rather than just the average schmuck whose only apparent criteria for political awareness is picking up the phone.

Rasmussen intentionally uses likely voters because they know it will skew the results to the right, and Rasmussen is prospering by being the darling pollster of the right.

Hope and Change indeed!

See BS is 11.4 outside the average...

Clintoon News Network is 7.4 outside the average...

Yet you never complain about THEM... Why is that?

because I have you to do that. And, btw, good job!!

Lots of polls were close to predicting the election. Using likely voters in a poll that is not about an election is not appropriate.

And just generally, why is it that everyone who's a Rasmussen fan thinks that because Rasmussen was good on ONE poll, i.e., the final poll for the 2008 presidential election, that that somehow is conclusive evidence that every other poll Rasmussen does is going to be superior to anyone else's?

I'll bet I can find ONE poll, ONE time, for practically every pollster out there that was close to being right.

And, incidentally, how many of you know how Rasmussen had the 2000 presidential election?

Bush by 9 points. :lol::lol:

Rasmussen's election polling has historically been a lot more accurate than their opinion polling anyway, so even showing all their election polling is wonderful doesn't really express much.

It hit the results exactly last election, Rasmussen was #1.

The final margin was 53-46 (so Obama +7).
Rasmussen's last poll was 52-46 (Obama +6).
CNN's last poll was 51-44 (Obama +7).
Pew's last poll was 49-42 (Obama +7).

Last edited:
Of course they are. He reads a few lines off a teleprompter, but the burning question is where's the passion for those hurting in the real world?

If he really cared? He'd stop what's going on, cut taxes, get OFF the backs of business, STOP the takeover of Business... But he is too busy in his redistribution of wealth, and by that OBAMA, is hurting people. The unemployment stats are enough to prove it on their own.

It's all about himself...and he doesn't care a wit. He is a Marxist nitwit. Government before the people.

The irony in a guy who's take is "Who gives a fuck about the less fortunate" is asking "where's the passion for those hurting".
That's what charities are for. But the government and their policies are making that difficult as well. But I expect that you wouldn't realise it because you're in line behind the Marxist Nitwit applauding him all the way.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the willingness of people to provide assistance is much lower than the amount of people in need of assistance.

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the willingness of people to provide assistance is much lower than the amount of people in need of assistance.

The "need" wouldn't be as big without the government pealing off their adminstration costs of the taxation process and program itself. There might be more job available too.

The "need" wouldn't be as big without the government pealing off their adminstration costs of the taxation process and program itself. There might be more job available too.

Exactly.

Forum List

Back