RCP Poll - Yikes!

Rasmussen is STILL an outlier.:lol::lol::lol: 13 points outside the average.
Rasmussen is still the only polling firm that screens for likely voters, rather than just the average schmuck whose only apparent criteria for political awareness is picking up the phone.

Rasmussen intentionally uses likely voters because they know it will skew the results to the right, and Rasmussen is prospering by being the darling pollster of the right.
Linky?

Meanwhile, back in the real world, the willingness of people to provide assistance is much lower than the amount of people in need of assistance.

It's kind of difficult to provide goods and services to more people when the actual production of goods and services continues to decrease.

Remember that Rasmussen was one of the closest in predicting the election results. They use likely voters instead of registered voters or all adults.

It hit the results exactly last election, Rasmussen was #1.

The final margin was 53-46 (so Obama +7).
Rasmussen's last poll was 52-46 (Obama +6).
CNN's last poll was 51-44 (Obama +7).
Pew's last poll was 49-22 (Obama +7).

http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

http://www.fordham.edu/images/acade...ccuracy in the 2008 presidential election.pdf

And? The numbers used by the guy who wrote that are incorrect. It says in the document that he's basing his number off of an Obama win of 6.15 percent. The real margin was 7.26 percent.

damn, those names suck. i hope you did not come up with them yourself but just regurgitated them on the board, like all you post on this board, you boring bland twit.

The numbers are correct, fuckstain...

Thanks for the official "douche-bag driveby"...

i don't give a fuck about the numbers.

i give a fuck about your entertainment value.

seeBS, clintoon news network.

horrible.

L.K. you don't care about the numbers, because they really don't concern you, huh? You are living across the pond, aren't you?

And? The numbers used by the guy who wrote that are incorrect. It says in the document that he's basing his number off of an Obama win of 6.15 percent. The real margin was 7.26 percent.

Your link, thanks.

Remember that Rasmussen was one of the closest in predicting the election results. They use likely voters instead of registered voters or all adults.

Your looking at the same numbers as I am, and your somehow coming up with different results??? You can forget the +7's, and look at the raw numbers...Rasmussen was nearly spot on. :eusa_whistle:

Still having trouble with that margin of error concept I see. Accuracy is not only having the right numbers, but stating a degree of reliability also.

Still having trouble with that margin of error concept I see. Accuracy is not only having the right numbers, but stating a degree of reliability also.

Does anyone besides you make that claim?

I'll ask the same question of you:

Rasmussen intentionally uses likely voters because they know it will skew the results to the right, and Rasmussen is prospering by being the darling pollster of the right.

weelll3.jpg

You should read your links.

the current estimate of a 6.15-point Obama margin in the national popular vote.

That's FROM your link. That was not the result of the election, as it turned out.

I'll ask the same question of you:

weelll3.jpg

That's my guess at Rasmussen's MOTIVE, based on the fact that Rasmussen does intentionally use a methodology that skews results to the right.

Rasmussen is STILL an outlier.:lol::lol::lol: 13 points outside the average.

Even if that were true, which it is not, can you, or ANYONE, tell me how ONE POLL IN ONE ELECTION establishes a pollster's future reliability in all other polls?

anyone????

See BS is 11.4 outside the average...

Clintoon News Network is 7.4 outside the average...

Yet you never complain about THEM... Why is that?

because I have you to do that. And, btw, good job!!

So you admit they're outliers, yet have no problem with including them?

Good job, indeed...

If you simply use the average then that problem is solved. It's the people singling out Rasmussen because it suits their agenda, when their approval polls are intentionally skewed, that are the problem.

I don't know that it "tilts to the right".

I merely recognize that they're the only polling agency to screen for likely voters. Which, judging by their track record, appears to add to the accuracy of their polling.

If you want to dream up paranoid fantasies as to their motivations for doing so, that's your strait jacket.

Forum List

Back