*Rats Abandoning Ship: Good For America and World!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. The FBI higher ups are about to jump ship in droves.
  2. They know this whole collusion witch hunt is about to spin the spot light around to *THEM*.
  3. I have never seen so many rats jump ship at once, they know its coming, the civil war they are fanning the flames for, so they have decided to leave while the gettin's good.
  4. The FBI is in collusion with the Democrats to start a civil war.
  5. You heard it here first!
  6. And no this is not crazy talk.
Three Top FBI Cybersecurity Officials to Retire

7. Click *Agree*, on this post if you think I'm right!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
  1. The FBI is in collusion with the Democrats to start a civil war.
  2. You heard it here first!
  3. And no this is not crazy talk

I think most of the people on both sides are going fucking crazy. It's starting to seem like you people want to kill each other. I'm getting the fuck out of this country with my family before you all burn it down.

Sorry bout that,

1. The war will start soon, the liberals will start it, all the names in the FBI are safe and those who did this will go to trial and prison or death.
  2. Treason is met with lead.
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

2. They know this whole collusion witch hunt is about to spin the spot light around to *THEM*.
  3. I have never seen so many rats jump ship at once, they know its coming, the civil war they are fanning the flames for, so they have decided to leave while the gettin's good.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
The deep state is a huge part of the swamp

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

the deep state IS the swamp.

No, it is the swamp.
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Great minds think alike. Saw your post after I posted mine. :)
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Yep, along with career politicians

I don’t believe it is all, but it is many.
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don’t believe it is all, but it is many.
Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It’s impossible for a career politician to be a good person

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
This is just my opinion but from experience I have never trusted the FBI because of cases that I was order to work with them in South Fla,. The group I worked with planted evidence and messed around with crime scenes, and transfer finger prints just to make a case. I will note that the suspects they were framing were without doubt the ones who did the crime but that does not make it right. My outlook was even tho the suspect were not doubt guilty what if the crime was a minor one and the suspect was black, or Cuban would they still do the same stuff. So I just don't trust anything that they do. Top to bottom.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. Paywall.

2. Could it be they are just sick of dealing with the morons in the current administration not allowing them to do their jobs?

3. So how do you reconcile that with all the retiring republican congress-critters?

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No. The deep state is a huge part of your imagination, nothing more.

The deep state is very real comrade, how do you explain the fact that no matter which party is power or who is pretzeldent the policies are always the same?

- Always more $$$ for the MIC
- Always more Orwellian spy powers for the NSA/CIA/FBI
- Always bailouts and less regulations for the too big to fail/jail banking maffia
- Always more brown people in oil rich countries that need to be bombed/liberated/have their regime changed
- etc.

You think that's a coincidence, every pretzeldent needs to do that because it simply makes 'sense'?

:coffee:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

:yes_text12: there it is a DEEP STATE!:thankusmile:

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
1. Paywall.

2. Could it be they are just sick of dealing with the morons in the current administration not allowing them to do their jobs?

3. So how do you reconcile that with all the retiring republican congress-critters?

1. Those Old hanger on Republicans retiring are nothing else but exposed RINO"S who know The American people see them, and they are shamed enough to leave office, they know they can't support Trump out in the open so they choose to retire.
  2. They drained all the juice or goody from their positions, and with Trump they are scared to keep sucking.
  3. Trump needs to focus on supporting REAL REPUBLICANS, to replace these retiring traitors.
  4. They are FAKE Republicans and should *STEP ASIDE*!
  5. Its about time they high tail it, stop living the lie, they are liberals, we know it, we want those shit heads gone!
  6. Another reason that we see so many RINO'S retiring at the same time, is that they have made a agreed upon group step down to try and overwhelm the system of getting quality conservatives to replace them. main reason<
Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
  1. The FBI is in collusion with the Democrats to start a civil war.
  2. You heard it here first!
  3. And no this is not crazy talk

I think most of the people on both sides are going fucking crazy. It's starting to seem like you people want to kill each other. I'm getting the fuck out of this country with my family before you all burn it down.
Too many idiots who think that The Purge is a documentary.

When I hear talk of civil war I just snicker.
Fat, lazy, comfortable, tech addicted Americans have no stomach for discomfort and societal breakdown.
Who has time for war? Dancing With the Stars is on.

The deep state is very real comrade, how do you explain the fact that no matter which party is power or who is pretzeldent the policies are always the same?

- Always more $$$ for the MIC
- Always more Orwellian spy powers for the NSA/CIA/FBI
- Always bailouts and less regulations for the too big to fail/jail banking maffia
- Always more brown people in oil rich countries that need to be bombed/liberated/have their regime changed
- etc.

You think that's a coincidence, every pretzeldent needs to do that because it simply makes 'sense'?

:coffee:
The deep state is nothing more than a republican boogyman.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
No it ain't crazy talk, it's friggin' idiocy.

Forum List

Back