Rate this girl out of 10! (pics)

Trinity Dang looking sexy as hell - More photos of her face and body for evaluation

I give her 8.5/10. what about you guys
tumblr_mpg7rozCBs1rhoamio2_1280.jpg

She is not blonde hair, blue eyed, pale skin, and named Olga where carrying my beer on her flat head...

( For the nimrods I am being sarcastic )

She is wearing a inflatable arm, too young she looks like 12 years old.

That too but I am suspecting she is either Thai or Native American and when they are young they look very young... Could also be Filipino mix... ( The Nose is what to look at when wondering if they are Filipino )
You could be right she has olive skin...most Swede's don't.

I have yet to find anyone on this board who is in their 20's or 30's...So if the OP is older than that , she is too young for him..

im 23. How old is the average person on here?

Trinity Dang looking sexy as hell - More photos of her face and body for evaluation

She is not blonde hair, blue eyed, pale skin, and named Olga where carrying my beer on her flat head...

That too but I am suspecting she is either Thai or Native American and when they are young they look very young... Could also be Filipino mix... ( The Nose is what to look at when wondering if they are Filipino )

I have yet to find anyone on this board who is in their 20's or 30's...So if the OP is older than that , she is too young for him..

I will give her an 8. She is really pretty, but she has kind of a big nose. They tend to look larger and larger as you get older. Lol. :D

It says you are 25 on your profile??? We have plenty of young people around your age here.

I will give her an 8. She is really pretty, but she has kind of a big nose. They tend to look larger and larger as you get older. Lol. :D

It says you are 25 on your profile??? We have plenty of young people around your age here.
Your ass blows hers out of the water

Literally?

Literally?

Yeah, I had beans. :lol:

Literally?

Always soak beans in cold water overnight.

Literally?

I'm kidding. I don't even like beans. Yuck!

Literally?

And I don't like farts.
Beans, however, ARE avoidable.

Literally?

And I don't like farts.

Beans, beans, they're good for your heart.

The more you eat, the more you fart.

The more you fart, the better you feel.

So have some beans with every meal!

And I don't like farts.

Beans, beans, they're good for your heart.

The more you eat, the more you fart.

The more you fart, the better you feel.

So have some beans with every meal!
Don't make me feel my age.

how did a rate a girl thread turn into a discussion about beans? lol!

Age is measured by how much Mummy dust you fart in the day... ( You are too young to understand )

Literally?
Idk for sure. Maybe

Forum List

Back