Rate Obama..

Ask me five or ten years after he's gone. I can't really judge a President's performance until then, if not longer.

I agree as it pertains to his policies.

However, as it pertains to how he presents the position of President of the United States?

I rate him at the bottom. He is not honest, he whines about the media, he is continually whining about the opposing party and he continually blames his predecessor.

He makes it clear that he believes he is smarter than all Americans...and he continually attempts to tell us to watch the silver object....

For perception, I give him a 4. On the issues and what he has accomplished, I give him a 6. Politically speaking though, I give him a 9 or 10 because not only did he get re-elected with a stagnant economy, but he has set the table for the Dems to hold on to power for a very long time to come, specifically at the top. He, along with the far right, has created a rift in politics like nothing I have ever seen in my life. The problem for Republicans is that this is not going to play into their hand in the long run but it plays very well into the hand of the Dems.

Ask me five or ten years after he's gone. I can't really judge a President's performance until then, if not longer.

I agree as it pertains to his policies.

However, as it pertains to how he presents the position of President of the United States?

I rate him at the bottom. He is not honest, he whines about the media, he is continually whining about the opposing party and he continually blames his predecessor.

He makes it clear that he believes he is smarter than all Americans...and he continually attempts to tell us to watch the silver object....

For perception, I give him a 4. On the issues and what he has accomplished, I give him a 6. Politically speaking though, I give him a 9 or 10 because not only did he get re-elected with a stagnant economy, but he has set the table for the Dems to hold on to power for a very long time to come, specifically at the top. He, along with the far right, has created a rift in politics like nothing I have ever seen in my life. The problem for Republicans is that this is not going to play into their hand in the long run but it plays very well into the hand of the Dems.

Bring on Hillary in 2017 to complete the Destruction..

I rate him the worst president in history as to both incompetence and corruption.

America has no stomach for impeaching the first Black President. If he was not Black, I think impeachment proceedings would be under very serious consideration. If his Attorney General was not Black--he would already be gone.

Obama has a particular talent at which he does excel: He can roll out Bald Faced Lies, one right after the other, with the delivery of Lawrence Olivier and the good nature of Santa Claus.

Which is the most harmful to the Country....his incompetence or his corruption?

I think corruption. Because he he is so good at lying, that he is effective at his corruption...and he is so dedicated to it. Every decision made during his entire administration, has been made based on the sole criteria of whether it is Good for the Chicago Branch of the Democratic Party...with never a thought for what is good for the Country.

And when he gets caught in his corruption, or nearly caught....he turns the investigation over to the most corrupt Attorney General ever...and he flushes it down the commode.

In the Bad Presidents Race....this clown is like Secretariat at the Belmont Stakes....36 lengths.

Time is slowly puttering out for the people to rate Obama, and the people have already rated twice. As Seward said of Lincoln: now he belongs to the ages, meaning soon Obama's ratings will be done by historians. In the last historian rating the historians used twenty categories to rate the presidents.
Background
Imagination
Integrity
Intelligence
luck
take risks
avoid big mistakes
Court appointments
Domestic accomplishments
Executive appointments
Foreign policy accomplishments
US economy
party leadership
relations with congress
ability to compromise
communication ability
Executive ability
leadership ability
Overall ability
present overall view.

if you blame Obama for the price of gas you are living in a twilight zone.

Oh I don't know maybe it's what OBAMA SAID!!!
Obama said I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly

and then backs that desire by hiring Energy secretary Chu, who said in 2008...
“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

I don't care what he said or in what context he says it. He has no more control on gas prices than you do. PERIOD.

The Democrats blamed the price of gas on two oil men named Bush and Cheney for 8 years. What has changed?

I didn't see, snake in the grass as a choice

He sings pretty words to you then turns around and bites you

Forum List

Back