Rasmussen: The President Gets a Post Convention Bounce

"University of Colorado Professors Ken Bickers and Michael Berry have quite a set of bragging rights up their sleeve – namely, they’ve devised a mathematical model of the Electoral College that has predicted every Presidential race correctly since Ronald Reagan won the Presidency in 1980."

And we all know what prediction is, don't we?

Speaking of sock puppets...here is Tea Party Samurai's.

The mod is being kind to you. I would suggest that your terminal stupidity still doesn't get why Obama is still ahead. He'd be much further ahead if it weren't for the scumbags who still hate his melanin content.

ah yes, they are all racists, was wondering when that would show up....

The race card and when that doesn't work they use the gender card

Cool to have so many cards in your hand I guess. The TEA party infected GOP keeps tossing them into the middle of the table and the Democrats keep picking them up. Sooner or later the republicans will understand that the presidential contests are won by getting those toward the center to vote for you in concert with energizing your base.

You can win other elections by simply appealing to those in your district or your state's constituencies but nationwide elections do not work like that. As a result,

Obama doesn't have to work for the moderate vote, the GOP gave it to him.
Obama doesn't have to work for the Hispanic vote, the GOP gave it to him.
He doesn't have to work for the women's vote, the GOP gave it to him.

Add that to the hard left constituencies...
He doesn't have to work for the labor vote, the GOP gave it to him.
He doesn't have to work for the GLBT vote, the GOP gave it to him.
The Black vote was his.

Open your eyes and you can see why the Governor is circling the drain.

ah yes, they are all racists, was wondering when that would show up....

Cool to have so many cards in your hand I guess. The TEA party infected GOP keeps tossing them into the middle of the table and the Democrats keep picking them up. Sooner or later the republicans will understand that the presidential contests are won by getting those toward the center to vote for you in concert with energizing your base.

You can win other elections by simply appealing to those in your district or your state's constituencies but nationwide elections do not work like that. As a result,

The Black vote was his.

Obama is the Special Interest President. There isn't a grievance group or muscle org that he hasn't dropped his trousers to and they support him.
Unlike Dems, the GOP doesn't play grievance politics. If you want prosperity, if you want to be left alone to run your business and employ people and make money, vote GOP. We don't care who you are.

The Black vote was his.

Obama is the Special Interest President. There isn't a grievance group or muscle org that he hasn't dropped his trousers to and they support him.
Unlike Dems, the GOP doesn't play grievance politics. If you want prosperity, if you want to be left alone to run your business and employ people and make money, vote GOP. We don't care who you are.

Someday the GOP, the Libertarians, the Blue Dog Democrats, and the Tea Party will unite and the Democrats who are now dominated by far left extremes will be just an irrelevant nuisance much like OWS. :lol:

The Black vote was his.

Someday the GOP, the Libertarians, the Blue Dog Democrats, and the Tea Party will unite and the Democrats who are now dominated by far left extremes will be just an irrelevant nuisance much like OWS. :lol:

It's sooner than you think. Once the Dems get devastated in November they will be looking to see how they can remain relevant.

The president is enjoying a convention bounce that has been evident in the last two nights of tracking data. He led by two just before the Republican convention, so he has already erased the modest bounce Romney received from his party’s celebration in Tampa. Perhaps more significantly, Democratic interest in the campaign has soared. For the first time, those in the president’s party are following the campaign as closely as GOP voters. Interest in a campaign is typically considered a good indicator of turnout. Platinum Members can monitor enthusiasm, demographic breakdowns and additional information from the tracking poll on a daily basis.

The president’s bounce began the night after Bill Clinton spoke to the convention and received rave reviews. Sixty-six percent (66%) of voters nationwide have a favorable opinion of the former president. Democrats overwhelmingly believe Clinton and Obama have similar views on how to fix the economy, but few Republicans and unaffiliated voters share that assessment. Among all voters, 59% see Clinton as a better president, while 19% prefer Obama. Democrats are evenly divided.

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports™

Finally.. Jillian's using polls that are more trustworthy....:clap2:

The president is enjoying a convention bounce that has been evident in the last two nights of tracking data. He led by two just before the Republican convention, so he has already erased the modest bounce Romney received from his party’s celebration in Tampa. Perhaps more significantly, Democratic interest in the campaign has soared. For the first time, those in the president’s party are following the campaign as closely as GOP voters. Interest in a campaign is typically considered a good indicator of turnout. Platinum Members can monitor enthusiasm, demographic breakdowns and additional information from the tracking poll on a daily basis.

The president’s bounce began the night after Bill Clinton spoke to the convention and received rave reviews. Sixty-six percent (66%) of voters nationwide have a favorable opinion of the former president. Democrats overwhelmingly believe Clinton and Obama have similar views on how to fix the economy, but few Republicans and unaffiliated voters share that assessment. Among all voters, 59% see Clinton as a better president, while 19% prefer Obama. Democrats are evenly divided.

Finally.. Jillian's using polls that are more trustworthy....:clap2:
Until they don't favor Obama anymore.

Now let me see...Rasmussen is Republican. I guess there was no way to spin this one?

Now let me see...Rasmussen is Republican. I guess there was no way to spin this one?

He's actually a Democrat/Independent. But don't start letting facts get in the way.

But according to most of the liberal posters here Rasmussen lies and distorts it's numbers so you can't take it serious can you? Now putting aside the talking points as another poster pointed out there is a reason it's called a bounce and as I pointed out earlier in this thread these polls were done before Fridays jobs report came out in a week or so if the Rasmussen poll falls back to even or gives Romney a lead will the left who are praising Rasmussen continue to do so or will we go back to the good old talking points?

403887231.jpg

LINK

A liberal posting a Rasmussen poll that is good news for Democrats forces the Rasmussen fans to respond to it without being able to use their usual stock dismissal of other polls on the grounds their biased to the left.

no, it actually makes trolls like the op and you, look foolish. I have been round on on this with you and Jillian, I don't put my eggs in one basket, a lot of folks don't, I just don;t look at media polls, I am more than willing to put the gallup ras avarge otghter as the final arbiter.

it not that, she posted it, but that it was meant as a troll, so, its wide open, 17 minutes was apparently to much to wait for any commentary before the usual 'rightwingnut' vomitus.....you get what you pay for.

The left doesn't generally criticize Rasmussen for being 'inaccurate' in a random sense; they criticize Rasmussen for being very consistently to the right.

:lol:thats like you voted for it before you didn't...classic!!!:

"I am not saying they're not inaccurate they just slant it"....:lol:

They forgot to tell us the latest polls were taken in Boston. .
That bounce is Bull.. a lead weight on Tuesday Nov 6th.

:lmao: taken in Boston? New level of desperation reached.

I don't even care about the polls, honestly. It isn't debate season yet.. and I expect Romney to trounce Obama when that time comes.

Then the Ryan-Biden debate.. Hahahaha.. don't even get me started.

Romney will win this election.

If he doesn't.. This nation is in for a rude awakening.. Obama won't have another election to answer to.. Scary thought.

thinking romney will trash the president is wishful thinking.

Forum List

Back