Rasmussen: Rand Paul leading by 15 points

Kevin_Kennedy

Defend Liberty
Aug 27, 2008
Republican Rand Paul receives his highest level of support since winning his party’s primary in May in the latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Kentucky’s U.S. Senate race.

Paul is now supported by 54% of Likely Voters in Kentucky, when leaners are added, while Democrat Jack Conway earns the vote from 39%. Two percent (2%) prefer another candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Election 2010: Kentucky Senate - Rasmussen Reports

So now SurveryUSA and Rasmussen have Rand Paul leading by 15 points, unless you take the leaners out of Rasmussen's poll where he's leading by 13 points. Either way that's a significant lead.

Of course, Jack Conway's internal polling still shows them in a dead heat so... :rolleyes:

I will vote against Paul but expect him to win.
The guy has like zero political experience. This is purely a Paul dynastical attempt.

How long till the KY tea Partiers will fall out with Paul judged to be not conservative enough?

WTG Rand!! This is great news. The Democrats have spent several $Millions smearing him yet he's still on top. Go get em Rand. :)

The guy has like zero political experience. This is purely a Paul dynastical attempt.

How long till the KY tea Partiers will fall out with Paul judged to be not conservative enough?

Zero political experience isn't a bad thing. I'd prefer citizen-legislators to professional politicians. Though I'm surprised you think Jack Conway is closer to your beliefs than Rand Paul, since you supported Grayson in the primaries. Or do you just not like Rand so much you'd vote for whoever the Democrats put up? I wouldn't be surprised if Mongiardo had won the nomination and you were going to vote for him over Rand, but Conway is pretty far out there.

Once Rand gets to the Senate I don't think it will be long before social conservatives denounce him.

Republican Rand Paul receives his highest level of support since winning his party’s primary in May in the latest Rasmussen Reports telephone survey of Kentucky’s U.S. Senate race.

Paul is now supported by 54% of Likely Voters in Kentucky, when leaners are added, while Democrat Jack Conway earns the vote from 39%. Two percent (2%) prefer another candidate, and four percent (4%) are undecided.

Election 2010: Kentucky Senate - Rasmussen Reports

So now SurveryUSA and Rasmussen have Rand Paul leading by 15 points, unless you take the leaners out of Rasmussen's poll where he's leading by 13 points. Either way that's a significant lead.

Of course, Jack Conway's internal polling still shows them in a dead heat so... :rolleyes:

Yup - RP is kicking serious ass to be sure...

Zero political experience isn't a bad thing. I'd prefer citizen-legislators to professional politicians. Though I'm surprised you think Jack Conway is closer to your beliefs than Rand Paul, since you supported Grayson in the primaries. Or do you just not like Rand so much you'd vote for whoever the Democrats put up? I wouldn't be surprised if Mongiardo had won the nomination and you were going to vote for him over Rand, but Conway is pretty far out there.

Once Rand gets to the Senate I don't think it will be long before social conservatives denounce him.

I liked what Grayson had done.
Rand has not done squat.
Well he has put his foot in his mouth a few times.

Rand has not done squat.

Do you like what Conway's done?

Rand has not done squat.

Do you like what Conway's done?

About 50/50 on him.
But I fear what Paul will do.

I have not seen anthing from Paul yet indicating that he is far of vision.

WTG Rand!! This is great news. The Democrats have spent several $Millions smearing him yet he's still on top.
Yeah.....he and his crew are exactly the kind o' people we need to see running-free!! :eek:

"Republican U.S. Senate nominee Rand Paul belongs to a conservative doctors’ group that, among other things, has expressed doubts about the connection between HIV and AIDS and suggested that President Barack Obama may have been elected because he was able to hypnotize voters."

896.gif

actually, i think you will find the mans name was Greyson
Grayson is that dipshit in FL

Trey Grayson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Alan Grayson isn't all bad. He wanted to audit the Fed.

Trey Grayson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And Alan Grayson isn't all bad. He wanted to audit the Fed.
hmmm funny
i looked for info on the one in FL and searched for Greyson and found your guy instead
LOL

Forum List

Back