Cut The Head Off The Statute Of Liberty !!

shintao

Take Down ~ Tap Out
Aug 27, 2010
It is tough times, recession/depression/crumbling towards dust. Millions have lost homes, jobs, cars, and are sleeping under bridges, and tents, and millions of illegals streaming through our gates. Meanwhile, the brainless machine running immigration continues to pump out more migrating clones to feed and care for as if there is no problem, worries or care. As you check out their handy work below, you might ask, who is the real enemy of your family and country.

The Immigration Department should be shut down and abandoned until every American worker has a job, or at least is close to that goal. If nothing else, it will trim the budget until better times return for America. I say shut it down, and I wonder why you republicans have not reached the same conclusion and jumped out your representative to follow through on this idea. I am tired of doing your thinking for you.................

220px-SOLparkParis.jpg

"Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"
Emma Lazarus (1849-1887)

LOOK AT THIS DISASTER LIST!!!!!

Green Card Through Family
Green Card Through a Job
Green Card Through Refugee or Asylee Status
Other Ways to Get a Green Card
After a Green Card is Granted
Family of U.S. Citizens
Family of Green Card Holders
Family of Refugees & Asylees
Citizenship Through Naturalization
Citizenship Through Parents
The Naturalization Test
Before Your Child Immigrates to the United States
Immigration through Adoption
Country Information
After Approval of Orphan and Hague Application
Refugees & Asylum
Humanitarian Parole
Special Situations
Citizenship for Military Members & Dependents
Extend My Stay
Change My Nonimmigrant Status
I-9,Employment Eligibility Verification
N-400,Application for Naturalization
I-90,Application to Replace Permanent Resident Card
I-130,Petition for Alien Relative
I-485,Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status
I-864,Affidavit of Support Under Section 213A of the Act
I-765,Application for Employment Authorization

USCIS Home Page

Bump in the name of stopping immigration. 40 views and no reply of yea or nay? Simply amazing!! Maybe that means the Arizona immigration problems are superficial??

Bump in the name of stopping immigration. 40 views and no reply of yea or nay? Simply amazing!! Maybe that means the Arizona immigration problems are superficial??

SHITao,

It's just that you are CONSISTENTLY so FULL OF SHIT that even when you are PARTIALLY ACCURATE on an issue, as this one .......... there are very few takers.

I am a gentle soul (smile).

But, who the hell else wants to bother with a congenital LIBturd ?

Last edited:

SHITao,

It's just that you are CONSISTENTLY so FULL OF SHIT that even when you are PARTIALLY ACCURATE on an issue, as this one .......... there are very few takers.

I am a gentle soul (smile).

But, who the hell else wants to bother with a congenital LIBturd ?

:thup:

Planet-of-the-Apes.bmp

YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! OH, DAMN YOU! GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!

Planet-of-the-Apes.bmp

YOU MANIACS! YOU BLEW IT UP! OH, DAMN YOU! GODDAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!
....But, there're STILL JOBS AVAILABLE!!!!

"Comedy Central’s Stephen Colbert, who spent a day working at a vegetable farm in New York in August 2010, was among those who testified. Mr. Colbert was part of a United Farm Workers campaign calling on unemployed Americans to take jobs in the agriculture sector."

Forum List

Back