Rasmussen predicts 55 seats picked up in congress for GOP

Revere

Rookie
Jan 23, 2010
Watching you in my profile page
" The only difference between this place and the Titanic is they had a band. . . What? . . . We have a band also? Sorry, there is no difference between this place and the Titanic" - CEO, SolitiareMusic.Net

Rasmussen Predicts GOP Gain of 55 in House - HUMAN EVENTS

The Republicans’ strong position three weeks before midterm elections began, Rasmussen recalled, “when every Republican [in the House] said they would oppose the stimulus package. That’s when the generic ballot [showing support for Republican and Democrat candidates nationwide] started to go up.” He also noted that support fell dramatically for the Democratic healthcare reform bill “when the CBO [Congressional Budget Office] figures showed it would cost more than a trillion dollars.
And support for it never recovered.”

" The only difference between this place and the Titanic is they had a band. . . What? . . . We have a band also? Sorry, there is no difference between this place and the Titanic" - CEO, SolitiareMusic.Net

The Republicans’ strong position three weeks before midterm elections began, Rasmussen recalled, “when every Republican [in the House] said they would oppose the stimulus package. That’s when the generic ballot [showing support for Republican and Democrat candidates nationwide] started to go up.” He also noted that support fell dramatically for the Democratic healthcare reform bill “when the CBO [Congressional Budget Office] figures showed it would cost more than a trillion dollars.

GAWD, it is election season and the paid shills are thick like flies. Or shit on flies, or something like that.

• Banned
He called Scott Brown, forecast Arlen Specter's demise, and nailed Obama's margin of victory.

Doesn't sound like a shill to me.

All that's left for Democrats is lining up their own people to blame.

He called Scott Brown, forecast Arlen Specter's demise, and nailed Obama's margin of victory.

Doesn't sound like a shill to me.

All that's left for Democrats is lining up their own people to blame.

YOU are that shill! Not your source, dummy!

It's election season and YOU come out like flies on shit or shit on flies, whatever!

That should be enough to impeach Obama?

Obama is an American success story. Disagreeing with his politics is fine. But one should take exception with this notion that he is "Anti American". Nothing he's done at this point demonstrates that.

And yes..I think the republicans will have a slight majority in the House after this election. They will not take the Senate.

It will be enough to try. And that is the stated goal of Republicans.

Obama is an American success story. Disagreeing with his politics is fine. But one should take exception with this notion that he is "Anti American". Nothing he's done at this point demonstrates that.

And yes..I think the republicans will have a slight majority in the House after this election. They will not take the Senate.

How many other American success stories had Prince Alwaleed's adviser Khalid Monsour get then into Harvard?

How many other American success stories had Prince Alwaleed's adviser Khalid Monsour get then into Harvard?

And this has as much relevance as what?

Bush's family doing business with Osama Bin Laden's family?

Do you think Bush or his family had anything to do with 9/11?

I sure as heck don't.

It will be enough to try. And that is the stated goal of Republicans.

Nothing like a good ol impeachment to stir the pot. If there is a will, the republicans will find a way.

Obama is the most unqualified guy in any room.

What American traditions does he stand for?

Voter Fraud is the only think keep Dem losses under triple digits

I don't know about the rest of the country but up here in the state of Washington the huge money the fascist corporate packs are spending are failing. Murray will win her Senate seat easily and Rossi will go down in flames. Larson will keep his seat in congress despite a fortune in out of state money spent against him...and the christian fundi ex sheriff Reichert that parlayed his overblown and wasted efforts in stopping the Green River Killer will most likely lose. Most of the people in our state know he is a fraud and hate him. Up here we resent outsiders trying to influence our elections.

Hard work.

Innovation.

The notion that anyone from any background can flourish in America.

Obama goes around the world apologizing for America.. maybe he should go around the country apologizing for his failures as a President. Start with the unemployed, then the under-employed, then people losing their homes, then the blowing of the stimulus money, ah the list goes on and on but you get the picture.

Hard work.

Innovation.

The notion that anyone from any background can flourish in America.

That's it? What about freedom and prosperity, conspicuous by their absence?

That's not success at anything except self-promotion.

What has he ever created?

Obama goes around the world apologizing for America.. maybe he should go around the country apologizing for his failures as a President. Start with the unemployed, then the under-employed, then people losing their homes, then the blowing of the stimulus money, ah the list goes on and on but you get the picture.

Sorry..but this is ridiculous.

Forum List

Back