Rasmussen predicts 55 seats picked up in congress for GOP

Obama is an American success story. Disagreeing with his politics is fine. But one should take exception with this notion that he is "Anti American". Nothing he's done at this point demonstrates that.

And yes..I think the republicans will have a slight majority in the House after this election. They will not take the Senate.

Obama goes around the world apologizing for America.. maybe he should go around the country apologizing for his failures as a President. Start with the unemployed, then the under-employed, then people losing their homes, then the blowing of the stimulus money, ah the list goes on and on but you get the picture.

Sorry..but this is ridiculous.

It's spot on. Buttslaps for Lumpy!

" The only difference between this place and the Titanic is they had a band. . . What? . . . We have a band also? Sorry, there is no difference between this place and the Titanic" - CEO, SolitiareMusic.Net

Rasmussen Predicts GOP Gain of 55 in House - HUMAN EVENTS

That should be enough to impeach Obama?

It will be enough to try. And that is the stated goal of Republicans.

:eusa_eh: Really?

Wow, when did they grow a pair?

Thats bullshit and you know it.

Obama is an American success story. Disagreeing with his politics is fine. But one should take exception with this notion that he is "Anti American". Nothing he's done at this point demonstrates that.

And yes..I think the republicans will have a slight majority in the House after this election. They will not take the Senate.

Obama goes around the world apologizing for America.. maybe he should go around the country apologizing for his failures as a President. Start with the unemployed, then the under-employed, then people losing their homes, then the blowing of the stimulus money, ah the list goes on and on but you get the picture.

No.. your head in the sand is ridiculous.. sorry..

Hard work.

Innovation.

The notion that anyone from any background can flourish in America.

That's not success at anything except self-promotion.

What has he ever created?

Books. Legislation.

Not sure what the point is here?

The point is, your post FAILED!

He has'nt had a job in the private sector yet he is innovative?

What a crock of shit! He would'nt be ANYWHERE without affirmative action.
I am still waiting to se his transcript.... he is a failure as a president and history will prove that.

Hell... as far as I am concerned the verdict is in, but the rest of you moonbats will just have to wait to see me proved right.

Last edited:

No.. your head in the sand is ridiculous.. sorry..

Then provide specifics. A good way to advocate for your point is to show what exactly is wrong and why.

What books and legislation did he write, all by himself?

Is that the criteria for being successful?

Really?

You said he wrote the books and legislation as an example of "accomplshment." I wanted to know if he did either by himself.

Sorry..provide what great accomplishment for humanity was done entirely without help. Most are an evolution. I can't think of any.

That's not success at anything except self-promotion.

What has he ever created?

Books. Legislation.

Not sure what the point is here?

The point is, your post FAILED!

He has'nt had a job in the private sector yet he is innovative?

What a crock of shit! He would'nt be ANYWHERE without affirmative action.
I am still waiting to se his transcript.... he is a failure as a president and history will prove that.

Hell... as far as I am concerned the verdict is in, but the rest of you moonbats will just have to wait to see me proved right.

He's the President of the United States..I don't really know how much more success you need then that.

Is that the criteria for being successful?

Really?

You said he wrote the books and legislation as an example of "accomplshment." I wanted to know if he did either by himself.

Sorry..provide what great accomplishment for humanity was done entirely without help. Most are an evolution. I can't think of any.

I'll give you credit for one thing.. you're great at worming out of situations...:lol:

I'll give you credit for one thing.. you're great at worming out of situations...:lol:

Forgive me..this post is sort of confusing. Please elaborate.

Well.. your previous post is a fair example and I've noticed you ask questions when caught without a good argument... I suppose defending Obama and Democrat failed policies has made you somewhat resourceful with but you lack evidence.

He is not anti American. I just do not like his Vision of America.

Well.. your previous post is a fair example and I've noticed you ask questions when caught without a good argument... I suppose defending Obama and Democrat failed policies has made you somewhat resourceful with but you lack evidence.

Again.

Please provide specifics.

We can start from there.

Thats fine. And I agree with you...on this point. His ideas may be different then your own. But heck, please stop the hyperbole. It makes coming up with solutions that much more difficult.

Thats fine. And I agree with you...on this point. His ideas may be different then your own. But heck, please stop the hyperbole. It makes coming up with solutions that much more difficult.

What have I said that strikes you as hyperbole

If the prediction comes true and the Republicans start to pass and revoke bills, if and when Obama vetoes them will that make him the President of no?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back