Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...OOH MY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you need to search for polls that agrees with you lol it’s sad .. we all know trump has created something we haven’t seen in 12 years.

Those are not polls he is posting, those are actual facts, something you are deathly afraid of.
What it is trump derangement syndrome. It’s sad but we can all enjoy trumps success .. remember obama. “ we will never have 3% gdp again” magic wand” lol
Manufacturing jobs will never come back lol

I do feel bad for you

We have not had 3% annual GDP growth in more than 13 years, not under Obama,not under Trump. Do try and keep up.

Manufacturing has been adding jobs since 2010,
View attachment 254520

but we will never be back to what we were prior to 2000 because those jobs were not sent overseas, they were done away with due to automation and productivity improvements. Six Sigma is responsible for more jobs lost than China or Mexico.

Except for during the recessions, US manufacturing production has been going up even as the number of employees has been going down.
View attachment 254522
Lol. Youbare wrong and I’m not your treacher.. playtime please continue your propaganda

I am not wrong, I post facts and figures, you post parroted talking points you copy and paste off of your party emails.
Gator, have you ever considered that it's not so much your idiocy much as whining that others find so annoying?

Those are not polls he is posting, those are actual facts, something you are deathly afraid of.
What it is trump derangement syndrome. It’s sad but we can all enjoy trumps success .. remember obama. “ we will never have 3% gdp again” magic wand” lol

I do feel bad for you

We have not had 3% annual GDP growth in more than 13 years, not under Obama,not under Trump. Do try and keep up.

View attachment 254520

but we will never be back to what we were prior to 2000 because those jobs were not sent overseas, they were done away with due to automation and productivity improvements. Six Sigma is responsible for more jobs lost than China or Mexico.

Except for during the recessions, US manufacturing production has been going up even as the number of employees has been going down.
View attachment 254522
Lol. Youbare wrong and I’m not your treacher.. playtime please continue your propaganda

I am not wrong, I post facts and figures, you post parroted talking points you copy and paste off of your party emails.
You post BS that no serious economist things is a negative for the overall economic success this country is going through right now , based off of trumps policies do you regulation expansion tax cuts
.. sorry but you just keep losing

you just keep parroting talking points, not a single fact or figure or anything..just talking points given to you by your party masters

I do feel bad for you

View attachment 254520

View attachment 254522

Gator, have you ever considered that it's not so much your idiocy much as whining that others find so annoying?

If I whined, then that might be a consideration. As it is, I post facts and figures back up by links and screenshots...while you post drive by personal attacks...

I do feel bad for you

View attachment 254520

View attachment 254522

You post BS that no serious economist things is a negative for the overall economic success this country is going through right now , based off of trumps policies do you regulation expansion tax cuts

you just keep parroting talking points, not a single fact or figure or anything..just talking points given to you by your party masters
I just listen to economist that add all information to form an opinion :)

View attachment 254520

View attachment 254522

you parrot talking points you are given from your party masters. you can never back up nor support a single thing you post.

you parrot talking points you are given from your party masters. you can never back up nor support a single thing you post.
You are fighting the greatest economic time in our history and only getting better

I do feel bad for you

View attachment 254520

View attachment 254522

If I whined, then that might be a consideration. As it is, I post facts and figures back up by links and screenshots...while you post drive by personal attacks...
I have no skin in the game, seriously. If you want to continue coming off as a whiner, that's up to you. Live and let whine I suppose.

You are fighting the greatest economic time in our history and only getting better
oh yea, greatest times.
US economy slows down sharply as impact of Trump's tax cuts fades

and half the country cant afford $400 expense, such winning.

2.9% annual GDP growth is the greatest economic time in our history?
:21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

View attachment 254520

View attachment 254522

I have no skin in the game, seriously. If you want to continue coming off as a whiner, that's up to you. Live and let whine I suppose.

you are just one more Trump worshiper that does not like the fact I do not kiss his ass every day. you guys are a dime a dozen on this board.

Sigh. If I borrow $10mil for a project and LIBOR is 20 bps and my loan is LIBOR + 200 bps my rate is 220 bps or 2.2%. This same loan today would have a rate of 4.6%!!!! Yet wages are still up. So despite paying a higher interest payment I can still afford to give my employees a raise is very impressive and didn’t happen under BHO. It happened under DJT.

Wages have been rising since 2010. You are aware of that, right?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Again that was with cheap money. I just gave you an example why it is still so impressive. Now to be fair the corporate tax rate is lower as well. And it stagnated under BHO.

US wage growth hits nine-year high

We added 1.47 trillion to the debt to get these results...that is pretty cheap money.

Yes so revenues aren’t the issue it is expenses.

Always has been. But cutting expenses will be felt in the economy, and no politician is willing to take that hit

Eh? 28mil sit on Medicaid. Bullshit. A lot of fraud. Raise the retirement age to 75

Wages have been rising since 2010. You are aware of that, right?

Again that was with cheap money. I just gave you an example why it is still so impressive. Now to be fair the corporate tax rate is lower as well. And it stagnated under BHO.

We added 1.47 trillion to the debt to get these results...that is pretty cheap money.

Always has been. But cutting expenses will be felt in the economy, and no politician is willing to take that hit

Eh? 28mil sit on Medicaid. Bullshit. A lot of fraud. Raise the retirement age to 75

Agree there is a lot of fraud, just like there is with food stamps and the DOD.

75 is insane, life expectancy is only 79. Feel free to work till you die, I am not playing that fucking game

oh yea, greatest times.

Lol yea he’s blowing away all expectations

:21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::21::21::21::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh2::laugh2::laugh2::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Lol gdp is just a part of the economy lol culture is more important then economy and he is delivering on restoring American culture

oh yea, greatest times.

So you expected less than 2.9% GDP growth?

Lol gdp is just a part of the economy lol culture is more important then economy and he is delivering on restoring American culture

more stupid talking points, every time a fact fucks up your talking points you go to another one.

oh yea, greatest times.

So you expected less than 2.9% GDP growth?
Who said GDP??

Agree there is a lot of fraud, just like there is with food stamps and the DOD.

75 is insane, life expectancy is only 79. Feel free to work till you die, I am not playing that fucking game

72? 65 is the wrong number IMO

Yes and more fraud prevention to your point and more scrutiny on illegals and such.

more stupid talking points, every time a fact fucks up your talking points you go to another one.
You been wrong all day

I don't believe polls but you know for the most part they are slanted against Trump.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back