Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...OOH MY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gallup still has him at 39%
The same bunch of idiots since 2016
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Donald Trump
/----/ You can't compare Gallup to Rassmussen. They poll in different ways and ask different questions.
You really need to learn how polling is done.
10 Examples Of Biased Survey Questions
Yes, Gallup samples ALL adults while Rasmussen samples only some adults. And more who lean right.
/----/ Rassmussen samples Likely Voters - those that are most likely to show up on election day. That is why their opinion is most valued over random adults that may not be citizens or registered voters. Who cares what they think?
And if we were talking about an election, it would make sense to sample likely voters. We’re not. We’re talking about presidential job approval where limiting the sample pool to likely voters makes no sense and where doing so only serves to skew the results.

Funniest part is how a) Rasmussen is the only poll rightards (includes trump) will cite even though it makes no sense to poll likely voters for a JAR; and b) everyone knows you rightards would be avoiding Rasmussen’s polls like the plague if their methodology landed the results at the bottom of all the polls.

:lmao:

Trolling still doesn’t help your argument.
Def not trolling.. just living in reality
I showed you reality and you still deny it...

Obama said we would never see 3% gdp.. or Manufacturing jobs..deregulation is huge
And we haven’t had a year of 3% annualized growth since he said it.

16iuyvc.jpg
I understand you need to search for polls that agrees with you lol it’s sad .. we all know trump has created something we haven’t seen in 12 years.
LOLOLOLOL

Just how rightarded are you??

That’s not a poll ... it’s GDP. And it shows Trump has not reached 3% in either of his first 2 years.

Any moron could have made wages rise when they're sucking on the govt tit to the tune of 5 trillion in four years. Any moron could have done that.

So why are you kissing Trump’s ass when he added 1.47 trillion in one year?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You forgot QE. Yeah, trump is adding debt but not receiving QE 1, 2, 3 etc. You could have grown the economy, seriously.

We all do know don the con created fewer jobs in his first 2 years than Obama did in his last 2?
Our trumpies just can't read graphs

Thats incorrect. Trump - 4.9million first two years, O- 4.7million last two years.
Liar...

11/2014: 140,127,000
01/2017: 145,695,000
03/2019: 150,816,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

Obama: 5.6 million
Trump: 5.1 million

you parrot talking points you are given from your party masters. you can never back up nor support a single thing you post.
You are fighting the greatest economic time in our history and only getting better
oh yea, greatest times.
US economy slows down sharply as impact of Trump's tax cuts fades

and half the country cant afford $400 expense, such winning.
Lol yea he’s blowing away all expectations
So you expected less than 2.9% GDP growth?
Who said GDP??
Thanks for admitting you don’t know that GDP is a leading economic indicator. Yet more proof you have no fucking clue what you’re talking about.

Any moron could have made wages rise when they're sucking on the govt tit to the tune of 5 trillion in four years. Any moron could have done that.

You forgot QE. Yeah, trump is adding debt but not receiving QE 1, 2, 3 etc. You could have grown the economy, seriously.

We all do know don the con created fewer jobs in his first 2 years than Obama did in his last 2?

Thats incorrect. Trump - 4.9million first two years, O- 4.7million last two years.
Liar...

Wrong. I was looking at december 2018 numbers and admitted the correction. The actual numbers are 5.1O, 4.9trump. Your numbers are wrong.

AzogtheDefiler, post: 22151590
Trump may not be your cup of tea but in terms of the economy his is a killer.

In terms of GDP, unemployment, and job creation, Trumpo’s numbers are running the same curve line / trending same as Obama’s.

Trumpo’s highest full year average GDP was 2.9 in 2018. I guess you are referring to 2018 as Trumpo’s killer year.

TrumpO highest GDP at 2.9 and TrumpO calls 2.9 anemic:

“Obama is the first president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth," Trump said during an Oct. 28 (2016) campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.

Obama’s highest full year average GDP was 2.9 in 2015 so I guess you are also referring to 2015 as Obama’s killer year.

Trumpo will be the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth. Trumpo said, about Obama being the first, it was anemic economic numbers.

So according to TrumpO (as the second president in modern history not to have a single year of 3 percent growth) his very own economic numbers are anemic. Yet you tell us he is killing it.

What is going on in your head?

I work in business with leaders and companies and banks. You read empty stats that are meaningless. Trump is killing it in terms of the economy and if you had any finance acumen I would explain how.
Yes, trump is killing it. At about the same rate Obama did for some 7 years before trump.

Seems the only rightarded explanation for that is .... trump is responsible for the economy but Obama wasn’t. :cuckoo:

Again, Obama started at the lowest possible point and played with ultra cheap monies for 7 of his 8 yrs. LIBOR was 20 bps under Obama and is 260 bps under Trump so money costs way more and yet the economy is still cranking.
And again, it wasn’t the lowest possible point. it didn’t have to get better. It could have gotten worse.

And again, the economy began improving 7 years before trump became president and has been continuing at roughly the same rate ever since.

When was LIBOR lower than 20bps?

Dude, Trump has only had two years so far and you assertion that none of the next six will have 3% growth is laughable, like most of your posts.
Why should we have 3% growth? We’ve had only 2 years of 3% or higher real GDP growth for 18 years now; and those 2 years were only north of 3% because of the real estate bubble (which then cratered the economy).
And wages are up 3.8% from last year .. WOW
Try another excuse, wages have been rising at about the same rate for years now...

Sigh. If I borrow $10mil for a project and LIBOR is 20 bps and my loan is LIBOR + 200 bps my rate is 220 bps or 2.2%. This same loan today would have a rate of 4.6%!!!! Yet wages are still up. So despite paying a higher interest payment I can still afford to give my employees a raise is very impressive and didn’t happen under BHO. It happened under DJT.
And the rate of rising wages is still the same as before, regardless of interest rates, which have not gone up much anyway. But your continued excuses are noted.

200 basis points is not much? Really? LOL

Liar...

Wrong. I was looking at december 2018 numbers and admitted the correction. The actual numbers are 5.1O, 4.9trump. Your numbers are wrong.
Dumbshit, trump has 26 months of data, not 24. I compared that with the 26 months before trump became president.

Liar...

Dumbshit, trump has 26 months of data, not 24. I compared that with the 26 months before trump became president.

The comparison was the last two years and first two years you pompous snarky loon.

Liar...

The comparison was the last two years and first two years you pompous snarky loon.
Who cares that you’re cherry picking dates? Which by the way, still favors Obama.... again, there are 26 months of data since trump became president...

Looking at ALL the data...

Liar...

Who cares that you’re cherry picking dates? Which by the way, still favors Obama.... again, there are 26 months of data since trump became president...

I didn't cherry pick. That was phi3ron who added the 2 years. I admitted that my numbers were wrong based on 2 years.

Liar...

I didn't cherry pick. That was phi3ron who added the 2 years. I admitted that my numbers were wrong based on 2 years.
My apologies, he did say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back