Rasmussen Daily Presidential Tracking Poll...OOH MY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Can this be called the MUELLER BOUNCE?... ROTFLMFAO

Friday, April 05, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

The Surrender Monkey at this time in his term had a 49% Approval.....DAMN!

Friday, April 05, 2019

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 51% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-seven percent (47%) disapprove.

Donald Trump tweet on 50% approval cherry-picks polling data ...
https://www.politifact.com/.../donald-trump-tweet-50-approval-cherry-picks-pollin/Claim: "The new Rasmussen Poll, one of the most accurate in the 2016 Election, just out with a Trump 50% Approval Rating. That's higher than O's #'s!"
Claimed by: Donald Trump

Fact check by PolitiFact: False

Pollster: Rasmussen Research has a pro-GOP bias | TheHill
https://thehill.com/hilltv/what.../405965-pollster-rasmussen-research-has-a-pro-gop-bi...
Rasmussen Reports uses research techniques that make its polls favor Republicans, Ipsos Public Affairs research director Mallory Newall said Monday during ...

Trump's favorite pollster was the least accurate in the ...
https://www.cnn.com/2018/12/08/politics/poll-of-the-week...pollster/index.html
Dec 8, 2018 - That's in-line with the FiveThirtyEight average of polls among voters, ... Rasmussen's polling does not meet CNN standards for a number of ...

Rasmussen is to Trump what Fox Noise is to Trump.

Friday, April 05, 2019

At this point under Obama the UE was still 9%.

You people have a very low bar for your savior in the White House

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Friday, April 05, 2019

Nope, the low bar was what you had for the kenyan messiah. For the first time in generations, we have a president who is actually doing the JOB of president, and the majority of americans are smart enough to see that.

why not use a consensus of the latest polls? you know, to be fair and stuff-

RCP Average 3/23 - 4/4 -- 44.0 52.1 -8.1
Rasmussen 4/2 - 4/4 1500 LV 51 47 +4
Economist 3/31 - 4/2 1227 RV 43 54 -11
Politico 3/29 - 4/1 1945 RV 42 53 -11
Reuters 3/26 - 4/1 3962 A 42 53 -11
PPP (D) 3/27 - 3/28 846 RV 42 52 -10
NPR/PBS/Marist 3/25 - 3/27 834 RV 44 50 -6
NBC/WSJ 3/23 - 3/27 1000 A 43 53 -10
Harris 3/25 - 3/26 1437 RV 45 55 -10

Have none of you learned anything from 2016? Giving any credibility to these polls is a fool’s errand. The Democrats got shafted hard in 2016 by believing the polls, and now the Republicans are falling for the same shit.

Polls mean nothing. Didn't you learn that in 2016?

Friday, April 05, 2019

Nope, the low bar was what you had for the kenyan messiah. For the first time in generations, we have a president who is actually doing the JOB of president, and the majority of americans are smart enough to see that.

Obama was the 2nd worst president ever and the best you Trump worshipers can say about Trump is that he is better than Obama.

That is like saying someone was a better QB than Ryan Leaf...it is not really a compliment

Friday, April 05, 2019

Because serving food at $9.00/hour is so sexy.

Friday, April 05, 2019

why don't you stick that sick ass racist surrender monkey shit right up your chickenshit ass, boy? do you like showing what a mentally challenged piece of shit you are or do you just not have any other choice? imagine a severely retarded POS like you, filled to the brim with racist hate and ignorance, trying to judge a great human being like Obama. that is like Scott Baio calling Al Pacino a lousy actor.

OK, lets do that, lets also compare the sampling data of each one. Who did they poll? how many dems and how many repubs and how many independents? where did they poll? West coast, east coast, middle america, south, north?

the fact is that today's polls are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it. Those same pollsters said that hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that
Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. they LIED. They are not pollsters, they are propagandists.

Friday, April 05, 2019

Obama was the 2nd worst president ever and the best you Trump worshipers can say about Trump is that he is better than Obama.

That is like saying someone was a better QB than Ryan Leaf...it is not really a compliment

Why was Obama so bad?
Almost everyone I know made back the millions in investments they lost under GW.

Friday, April 05, 2019

Because serving food at $9.00/hour is so sexy.

If you do not like it better yourself and get a better job.

Friday, April 05, 2019

by what standard are you trying to judge, dumbfuck? how about some real numbers to prove what a fucking dumbass you are? if you can truly understand numbers at your age-

obama great record.jpg

Friday, April 05, 2019

why don't you stick that sick ass racist surrender monkey shit right up your chickenshit ass, boy? do you like showing what a mentally challenged piece of shit you are or do you just not have any other choice? imagine a severely retarded POS like you, filled to the brim with racist hate and ignorance, trying to judge a great human being like Obama. that is like Scott Baio calling Al Pacino a lousy actor.

"great human being" ?????? Obozo??? worst president in history, hated america, traitor, criminal. You are FOS POS

OK, lets do that, lets also compare the sampling data of each one. Who did they poll? how many dems and how many repubs and how many independents? where did they poll? West coast, east coast, middle america, south, north?

the fact is that today's polls are designed to influence public opinion, not to report on it. Those same pollsters said that hillary had a 97% chance of winning and that
Trump had no path to 270 EC votes. they LIED. They are not pollsters, they are propagandists.

Funny how this post is directed at Mr Jones and not the OP...didn’t that OP post about a poll?

Friday, April 05, 2019

Why was Obama so bad?
Almost everyone I know made back the millions in investments they lost under GW.

Perhaps you have heard of this thing called “ObamaCare”... which fucked up the system even more than it was.

Friday, April 05, 2019

by what standard are you trying to judge, dumbfuck? how about some real numbers to prove what a fucking dumbass you are? if you can truly understand numbers at your age-

View attachment 254151

so you give obozo credit for the results of the last two years? Truly stupid.

Friday, April 05, 2019

Why was Obama so bad?

Perhaps you have heard of this thing called “ObamaCare”... which fucked up the system even more than it was.

agree, but before obozocare it wasnt fucked up. No one was denied medical care, premiums were reasonable, and most were happy with their coverage. There was no problem that demanded a major overhaul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back