Rash of Sexual Assaults by Muslim Refugees Hits Germany AGAIN!

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
We’re starting to sound like a broken record, aren’t we? Those of us who have been warning about the dangers of unchecked, unvetted Muslim migration to the West are getting tired of having to say “We told you so.” Sadly, it seems that none of our leaders in the West have been listening to us, because they continue to allow the unfettered flow of Muslim migration into our homelands. Recently, the Obama administration celebrated hitting their goal of 10,000 new Muslim refugees accepted (they accomplished the feat ahead of schedule – the first time in the Obama era the government...

http://constitution.com/rash-sexual-...s-hit-germany/

violatori-koln.jpg

I have a feeling it won't play out quite the same way in the U.S. after Trump becomes President.

---- IF ---- the Trump is elected , if not well , I'm just glad that I'm not a reasonably aware 15 year old that identifies as being an American S.J. !!

Texas leads the nation in refugee resettlement despite objections from the governor and a lawsuit from the state. The Lone Star State is now home to 2,677 refugees who have been settled in the state since October 2015.
Texas Leads Nation in Refugee Resettlement
Those refugees keep a low profile though 'cause Texicans be packin' heat. Won't stand for no shenanigans.

If Clinton is elected, she will just tell any U.S. women victims that they should cover up, then approve hundreds of thousands more of them to enter the country.

Forum List

Back