Arrest Warrant Issued for Amy Goodman in North Dakota After Covering Pipeline Protest

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
Amy Goodman, host and executive producer for Democracy Now, has been criminally charged for documenting attacks on indigenous protesters.

Goodman was charged with criminal trespassing, a misdemeanor offense. A team from Democracy Now! was in North Dakota last week to cover the Native American-led protests against the Dakota Access pipeline.

On Sept. 3, Democracy Now! filmed security guards working for the Dakota Access pipeline company using dogs and pepper spray to attack protesters. Democracy Now!’s report went viral online and was rebroadcast on many outlets, including CBS, NBC, NPR, CNN, MSNBC and Huffington Post.

Breaking: Arrest Warrant Issued for Amy Goodman in North Dakota After Covering Pipeline Protest | Democracy Now!

One of her reports:

Last edited:
Amy Goodman is a moron
Glad to see P F Tinmore was able to turn you on to this issue
The issue is that today I read that the N Dakota AG said the pipeline wasn't crossing Indians burial grounds and will proceed as planned. Things could change 'cause you never know what bullcrap the tree huggers will come up with next.

Amy Goodman is a moron
The issue is that today I read that the N Dakota AG said the pipeline wasn't crossing Indians burial grounds and will proceed as planned. Things could change 'cause you never know what bullcrap the tree huggers will come up with next.
Yeah... fuck Native Americans and trees...... :cuckoo:

Pipelines are safer then transporting by train...you leftist are morons... Those Indianans riding horse back, screaming like savages, was pretty hilarious though

Amy Goodman is a moron
Exactly!

The protesters need to bring machetes for when the guards next bring out the dogs. When the dogs attack, chop up the dogs.

Amy Goodman is a moron
You mean Indians. I'm a native American as I was born and reside in the US.
Word fascists need to be called out.

Amy Goodman is a moron
Actually, the word "Indians" comes from Christopher Columbus, when he first saw them and referred to them as "indios" (meaning in god's way as they were naked). It just got corrupted by Europeans as they came in. A more accurate description would be by their tribal (Lakhota, Cheyenne, et cetera) name or individual given names.

The protesters need to bring machetes for when the guards next bring out the dogs. When the dogs attack, chop up the dogs.
That's not nice.
Well, I've never been nice.
Are the dogs police dogs?
No.
Then don't bring a machete to a gun fight. And remember, a police dog is an officer of the law.
And smarter than most.

Amy Goodman is a moron
Actually, the word "Indians" comes from Christopher Columbus, when he first saw them and referred to them as "indios" (meaning in god's way as they were naked). It just got corrupted by Europeans as they came in. A more accurate description would be by their tribal (Lakhota, Cheyenne, et cetera) name or individual given names.
I'm aware. I'm referring to American culture and tradition. The 'Native American' bullshit is a fascist censorship play.

Forum List

Back