Rapture or Rupture

The Bible tells us that even Jesus doesn't know the time he'll be back...so i doubt God gave Harold Campin the information first! Lol!

The Bible tells us that even Jesus doesn't know the time he'll be back...so i doubt God gave Harold Campin the information first! Lol!
Which kinda blows a big hole in the Trinity claim. The Son God and the Father God are supposed to be one, but Jesus, who is God does not know what God knows!?!?
Matthew 24:36 (New American Standard Bible)

36"But (A)of that day and hour no one knows, not even the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone.

I think it's a win win situation. If it does happen, we know there's a heaven. If it doesn't, we're still here!

I think it's a win win situation. If it does happen, we know there's a heaven. If it doesn't, we're still here!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqqN0_WCS28]YouTube - ‪Traffic - Heaven Is In Your Mind 1967‬‏[/ame]

Now, of course, when the world doesn't end tomorrow, Camping will simply say that the prayers of the faithful have played on God's heart and he decided to give us more time to come to him.
What a great God we serve!

Yeah, I personally find it very very sad that a "man" is setting a date. We just don't know when, it could be tonight, tomorrow, or 50 years from now. There is no Biblical premise for a "man" to set a date. I feel saddened when false prophets go out and deceive. Jesus told us this would happen though...

Matthew 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, 11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. 12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, 13 but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Matthew 24 - Passage*Lookup - New International Version - BibleGateway.com

It is notable, however, that the Gospel will be preached to all nations..then the end will come. I'm not certain where the Gospel hasn't been preached, but still, we shouldn't say "when." We are just to be ready at any time.

Alfred+E+Newman.gif

Hope everything goes ok for everyone.. If not, I'll see ya when you get to heaven.

:eusa_angel::eusa_angel:

I was driving my car down the lane, when I passed a tractor. The driver called out to me 'the world ends tonight at 6pm!"

It was Farmer Geddon.

:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back