Raped by a Progressive

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
What a nightmare! Minding my own business and Lena Dunghill gets so desperate for attention she says a republican raped her!

Then the constitution is minding its own business when Obama fucks it in the ass!

Fucking Progs

Sent from smartphone using my wits and Taptalk

What a nightmare! Minding my own business and Lena Dunghill gets so desperate for attention she says a republican raped her!

Then the constitution is minding its own business when Obama fucks it in the ass!

Fucking Progs

shouldn't you be happy? The extraction-industry's (polluters) water-carriers just won the senate majority

Yeah you know, you would think that democrats are republicans. I mean what Obamacare has done to the American people is what lying democrats said republicans do. Yet it is ALL democrats the lousy bastards.

You would think that Obamacare and how corporations and businesses are using it to screw their employees it makes you wonder. It makes you wonder if democrats have been lying to you all along. Well guess what, they have. They say they want to give, and I MEAN GIVE, free health care to 10 million, so they screw 10 times that amount.
Obama and the democrats have screwed our grand children with their unbridled debt. And now they screw grandma to pay for Obamacare.

We must, we have to eliminate the left wing. NOTHING good has ever come from the left wing. Nothing but lies and deceit.

Last edited:

Fucking Progs

I have never seen a prog worth raping and she is one of them.

Fucking Progs

Republicans are too smart for that.
Besides she's happier getting taken by Obama's large Negro penis.

Great parody of the original Dunham ad.

Fucking Progs

shouldn't you be happy? The extraction-industry's (polluters) water-carriers just won the senate majority

When you stop filling up your car and posting on the internet, then perhaps we'll pay attention to your hypocritical whining about "polluters."

You're a polluter.

Forum List

Back