Rape Invasion Hits Texas:

I often wondered what happened to Mr Haney, after he left Petticoat Junction. You say he's working with Alex Jones now? Makes sense to me.
526x297-CwA.jpg

I often wondered what happened to Mr Haney, after he left Petticoat Junction. You say he's working with Alex Jones now? Makes sense to me.
526x297-CwA.jpg

Bulldawg would simply pass his beloved a pillow if his/her virtue was violated by a muslim faction and praise himself for being so "liberal".......

Last edited:
526x297-CwA.jpg

Bulldawg would simply pass his beloved a pillow if his/her virtue as violated by a muslim faction and praise himself for being so "liberal".......

Did those voices tell you that, or did you make it up all by yourself?

526x297-CwA.jpg

Bulldawg would simply pass his beloved a pillow if his/her virtue as violated by a muslim faction and praise himself for being so "liberal".......

Did those voices tell you that, or did you make it up all by yourself?

Bulldawg, you are a limp-wristed pussy....HOLY shit! Anyone that has read your pathetic posts would already know that....sheeesh.

Forum List

Back