Look What Is Happening In The UK: Are We Next?

MikeK

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2010
Brick, New Jersey

In this video you will see the police running away like frightened children and you will see and hear a Muslim announce their intentions to do the same in the US.

Why are the Brits tolerating this?

lol. I'd like to see them try that shit in redneck country. You'd see a shitload of dead muzzies.

lol. I'd like to see them try that shit in redneck country. You'd see a shitload of dead muzzies.
Why would anybody try anything in redneck country? It's a desert wasteland with no future. Not worth any effort.
Desert wasteland? Really. Redneck can mean country folk too, ya know.
Besides, its already happening in Michigan..the new Muzzie Capitol of the USA.

There are rural areas in England which the invading migrants avoid. Their attention is focused on the cities and larger towns.

The problem the Brits have is the same problem we would have, which is the police -- who would arrest any citizen who took appropriate action against the migrants. The situation in Europe didn't begin with the kind of aggression we're seeing now. It started quietly, almost imperceptibly, and increased gradually, very much the way it's starting here. And the fact that it's been tolerated by government officials, in Europe and here, is very worrying to me. There must be a reason for that.

Those who believe that because many Americans are armed the Muslims won't attempt to do here what they are doing in Europe. But you may rest assured that any American citizens who use their weapons against aggressive migrants will be arrested by American police -- just as Brits who attempt to forcibly deal with migrants have been arrested by British police. You can tell by the aggressive attitudes of the migrants how confident they are that they have nothing to fear from the British citizens, which is cause for serious concern.

Forum List

Back