rape by Russian army

I'd enjoy seeing some liver lipped ho screaming Black Lives Matter to a built out Speznaz. Stop or I'll call you a racist.

There are multiple accounts of rape coming from Ukraine. Russian army using rape as a weapon or are they just savages? There are reports of captured Russian soldiers castrated. Probably out of revenge. if these soldiers were rapists then they deserved it but were they guilty? anyway multiple accounts of sexual violence from Russian soldiers are being reported. Here is one.

the mongols use rape as weapon for centuries

Russian veteran recalls their crimes in Germany

Yes. Our ancestors did a lot of really bad things. I can’t change that. It’s happened. I can learn from it. And I can oppose it today.
And I can call it what it is when it happens today. Barbaric.
Yes, the financial bourgeoisie ruling the world has learned a lot, for example, that it is possible to stupefy the masses with gay and transgender adjenda. People who accept this perversion as the norm can already be convinced of anything, their brains are ready.
For example, the bombing of Afghanistan and Iraq, Libya and Syria is good, but Russia's war with the nazis of Ukraine and the russians themselves in general is bad.
It is very bad that the owners of money become stupid along with the masses they are stupefying. And in the hands of this stupid, greedy and evil herd is a nuclear button...

the mongols use rape as weapon for centuries

Russian veteran recalls their crimes in Germany

Stupid bastard, you've already been featured with this video on another political site. I replied that this man was a lying scoundrel, and explained why, but Goebbels' scum drags this dirt everywhere.

The Russian army would have an unbelievable good time in Baltimore or Atlanta.
An old trick of American propaganda: "The enemy rapes girls."
During the First World War, this trick was used everywhere, from newspaper articles to cinema.
In Charlie Chaplin's film "Shoulder Arms", the hero saves a poor beauty from being raped by an evil Hun. This routine was so boring at the end to the population, that film producers, immediately after the war, began to point out on posters that this is not a war film!
This stupid propaganda later played a bad role when the american population, accustomed to the fact, that the press was lying, believed that the german nazis were real Evil only when american soldiers entered the territory of the first nazi concentration camps and what happened there was documented.
Now this routine is being pushed to the stupid population again. And the population, accustomed for generations to the nazi theory of the inferiority of russians, is ready to eat this shit.

We're moving all the way, till every Ukro-Nazie PoS is either dead or ... , I'd rather they be dead.
As you push the pravda all Ukraine are Nazis.

Garbage. Your purpose is ti expand your territory and has nothing to do with saving the world Clown

An old trick of American propaganda: "The enemy rapes girls."
During the First World War, this trick was used everywhere, from newspaper articles to cinema.
In Charlie Chaplin's film "Shoulder Arms", the hero saves a poor beauty from being raped by an evil Hun. This routine was so boring at the end to the population, that film producers, immediately after the war, began to point out on posters that this is not a war film!
This stupid propaganda later played a bad role when the american population, accustomed to the fact, that the press was lying, believed that the german nazis were real Evil only when american soldiers entered the territory of the first nazi concentration camps and what happened there was documented.
Now this routine is being pushed to the stupid population again. And the population, accustomed for generations to the nazi theory of the inferiority of russians, is ready to eat this shit.
The old “Fake News” defense for news that makes you uncomfortable

Who said anything about saving Zelensky? I hope some stray bullet finds the clown.
Never mentioned him. Your side on a couple of threads have shown me the true intentions.

My mission here is accomplished. Tick your side off the truth comes out.

The old “Fake News” defense for news that makes you uncomfortable
You know nothing about WWI US propaganda, and yet you insert your idiotic remark... Is it because americans are an exceptional nation and they know everything about anything from birth?

Forum List

Back