rape by Russian army

I'm not excusing what they did in Berlin and all over but those soldiers had seen plenty of German brutality committed on their own people and on eastern Europeans. Don't get me wrong. You don't pay back brutality by raping women age 8 to 80. But at least you could understand their rage.

This one is incomprehensible to me. Even granting that Ukraine is not Utopia.

Oh, I’ll agree with part of your reply. I’ve said for a very long time there were no good guys on the Eastern Front of World War II. Both sides went to Atrocity on the brutality settings, and left the lever there, tied and taped down, welded down in fact.

However, arguing that it is an abortion in Russian behavior, really misses the whole point. And it ignores a lot more history. Those same brutalities were involved in every single Russian Military action. The people expect it of the Russian Army.

Hey, if you’re going to rape the Ukrainians, well use Protection and don’t tell me about it when you come home.

What kind of woman could say that to her boyfriend or husband? What kind of woman could even consider saying that about that sort of behavior towards another woman?

And we can find it in every single action in Soviet/Russian History. From Afghanistan, to Chechnya. Russians start out with the lever set to atrocity, and get worse as time goes by.

What is amazing, is that they do that sort of thing to their own people. Remember the Theater Hostages? The Russian Special Operations people gassed the entire crowd, wouldn’t tell the doctors what kind of gas they used, and killed hundreds of hostages.

More Rapes when the Russians invaded Georgia.

The Russians are a barbaric and uncivilized people. Before the wall fell, I believed it was a product of the Soviet System. Since that time, I’ve been forced to admit I was wrong, and it is just Russians. They are uncivilized. And unable to become civilized. Every time they are given any opportunity, they automatically go to Barbarities. They go for atrocities. They go for behavior unsuitable for any civilized society. Including societies that would be more at home in the 1800’s, Russians don’t qualify as civilized even under those relaxed standards.

The more you learn about Russia, the more you are forced to admit that there must be something in the water, or a genetic defect. Something that makes them incapable of acting in anything approaching an honorable manner.

Oh, I’ll agree with part of your reply. I’ve said for a very long time there were no good guys on the Eastern Front of World War II. Both sides went to Atrocity on the brutality settings, and left the lever there, tied and taped down, welded down in fact.

However, arguing that it is an abortion in Russian behavior, really misses the whole point. And it ignores a lot more history. Those same brutalities were involved in every single Russian Military action. The people expect it of the Russian Army.

Hey, if you’re going to rape the Ukrainians, well use Protection and don’t tell me about it when you come home.

What kind of woman could say that to her boyfriend or husband? What kind of woman could even consider saying that about that sort of behavior towards another woman?

And we can find it in every single action in Soviet/Russian History. From Afghanistan, to Chechnya. Russians start out with the lever set to atrocity, and get worse as time goes by.

What is amazing, is that they do that sort of thing to their own people. Remember the Theater Hostages? The Russian Special Operations people gassed the entire crowd, wouldn’t tell the doctors what kind of gas they used, and killed hundreds of hostages.

More Rapes when the Russians invaded Georgia.

The Russians are a barbaric and uncivilized people. Before the wall fell, I believed it was a product of the Soviet System. Since that time, I’ve been forced to admit I was wrong, and it is just Russians. They are uncivilized. And unable to become civilized. Every time they are given any opportunity, they automatically go to Barbarities. They go for atrocities. They go for behavior unsuitable for any civilized society. Including societies that would be more at home in the 1800’s, Russians don’t qualify as civilized even under those relaxed standards.

The more you learn about Russia, the more you are forced to admit that there must be something in the water, or a genetic defect. Something that makes them incapable of acting in anything approaching an honorable manner.
You're right about genetics, Einstein, you don't lack any, just got one too many.

You're right about genetics, Einstein, you don't lack any, just got one too many.

I was in the Army. I served in Desert Shield/Storm with the 82nd Airborne. We didn’t rape any women. We didn’t set any traps almost certain to kill Children. We killed some civilians, but those were unintentional, and unavoidable.

Russians target civilians. It is part of the discredited idea that you can sew terror into the population and “encourage” the idea of surrender over an enemy. It doesn’t work. It sounds good on paper, but it doesn’t work. It actually increases resistance against your forces.

But Russia continues, and continues using brute force to keep the subjugated peoples in line.

All of those things I pointed out were historical fact. Russia did use a deadly gas to subdue the terrorists and hostages at the Theater. They did commit millions of rapes in World War II. They did pillage the population.

Russia did commit rapes when they invaded Georgia. They did do the exact same thing again. The same thing they do every time. If it isn’t genetic, then how do you explain such wanton lawlessness and lack of anything resembling honorable behavior?

I was in the Army. I served in Desert Shield/Storm with the 82nd Airborne. We didn’t rape any women. We didn’t set any traps almost certain to kill Children. We killed some civilians, but those were unintentional, and unavoidable.

Russians target civilians. It is part of the discredited idea that you can sew terror into the population and “encourage” the idea of surrender over an enemy. It doesn’t work. It sounds good on paper, but it doesn’t work. It actually increases resistance against your forces.

But Russia continues, and continues using brute force to keep the subjugated peoples in line.

All of those things I pointed out were historical fact. Russia did use a deadly gas to subdue the terrorists and hostages at the Theater. They did commit millions of rapes in World War II. They did pillage the population.

Russia did commit rapes when they invaded Georgia. They did do the exact same thing again. The same thing they do every time. If it isn’t genetic, then how do you explain such wanton lawlessness and lack of anything resembling honorable behavior?
They commit all of those things in BBC and CNN reports, your movies and your brainwashed american heads. Ukrs of the Nazie batallions are doing nothing of the sort I guess except maybe giving out flowers to passers by. By the way Ukrainians did fight on the Red Army's side in WW2. Did they rape those poor 95 y.o. German grandmas too? What do you think, in light of their morden day's holiness?

And this is said by a representative of a civilization that has been committing genocide all over the world for centuries... Hypocritical bastards.
The Russians abolished serfdom in 1861, abolished it peacefully, two years before slavery was abolished in the USA .Moreover, half of the states rose against the abolition of slavery.
Where else in history will you see such a country in which half of the country fought for the preservation of slavery?! If you hadn't been fed propaganda shit into your brain since childhood, maybe you could see the light. But Nazism is usually treated with a bullet.
2:03:48

SavannahMann, I have good avatar for you:
hqdefault.jpg

Last edited:
The "civilization" of the West is the Crusades; the witch hunts; the Inquisition; the conquest of foreign territories with the genocide of aborigines and colonization of almost the entire globe; the creation of the first concentration camps in the Anglo—Boer War; racial theories; the outbreak of two world wars; the use of nuclear weapons against the inhabitants of Japan; the destruction of Dresden, when there was no real military sense; the use of chemical weapons in Vietnam, where sick children are still being born; the bombing of Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, the occupation of Afghanistan, the overthrow of undesirable regimes… It can be listed for a long time.

If all this is "civilization" — the destruction of the obviously weak and the enslavement of foreign countries and peoples — then yes, the Russians are "barbarians", because they have always opposed and now they also oppose such "civility" of the Anglo-Saxons and other europeans. They are against the dictates of the West, they are for unity in diversity, they are for the equal coexistence of all civilizations, all peoples and cultures of our long-suffering planet.

The "civilization" of the West is the Crusades; the witch hunts; the Inquisition; the conquest of foreign territories with the genocide of aborigines and colonization of almost the entire globe; the creation of the first concentration camps in the Anglo—Boer War; racial theories; the outbreak of two world wars; the use of nuclear weapons against the inhabitants of Japan; the destruction of Dresden, when there was no real military sense; the use of chemical weapons in Vietnam, where sick children are still being born; the bombing of Yugoslavia, Iraq, Libya, the occupation of Afghanistan, the overthrow of undesirable regimes… It can be listed for a long time.

If all this is "civilization" — the destruction of the obviously weak and the enslavement of foreign countries and peoples — then yes, the Russians are "barbarians", because they have always opposed and now they also oppose such "civility" of the Anglo-Saxons and other europeans. They are against the dictates of the West, they are for unity in diversity, they are for the equal coexistence of all civilizations, all peoples and cultures of our long-suffering planet.
And you do this by killing people in a country that used to call you brothers?? Forcing them to fight you??

You are after territory and beach front property. May Karma see you on your way to kill the people of Odessa

What is the name of the brother who joined the gang that aims to destroy you? The first word that comes to mind is traitor. A traitor is worse than an enemy
Never seen Ukraine invade Russia.

I read a map well. You are taking the Black Sea port areas. That is a land grab not self defense

. That is a land grab not self defense
No, these are Russian territories, that are returning home. They were handed over to people, who turned out to be scoundrels and traitors. Or at least, they gave the scoundrels and traitors the opportunity to rule themselves.

No, these are Russian territories, that are returning home. They were handed over to people, who turned out to be scoundrels and traitors. Or at least, they gave the scoundrels and traitors the opportunity to rule themselves.
Since 1991 Ukraine has been a country. Not Russia.

You are going after USSR territory. All of the Black Sea.

Was Never about saving the world . Saving people... Blah blah blah.

Old KGB Putin wants a return to Glory

A strange effect, as soon as a westerner starts talking about Russia, he turns into an idiot. A self-confident idiot, which is worse.
Why are you taking by force Black Sea Coastal areas? You are moving in Odessa next?

There is a difference between history, and current events. One is supposed to be studied and learned from to prevent a recurrence. The other is a failure to do that learning.

Yes. Our ancestors did a lot of really bad things. I can’t change that. It’s happened. I can learn from it. And I can oppose it today.

And I can call it what it is when it happens today. Barbaric. A trend that should have remained buried in history. We should be ashamed of those actions. Not looking at them as inspiration for tomorrow’s atrocities.

Forum List

Back