rape by Russian army

Faggot, we will survive, I doubt you will.

Well. Judging from the record on Russian Munitions. About half of the Nukes won’t leave the tubes. The missiles won’t fly. The half that do fly, the warheads won’t work on 2/3 of the bombs.

I am assuming better than 80% functionality for the American weapons.

As far as me personally dying. Probably. I’m close enough to two priority one targets. Probably. But I will arrive in the hereafter knowing I died as part of the world wide effort to end an incomprehensible evil.

There are multiple accounts of rape coming from Ukraine. Russian army using rape as a weapon or are they just savages? There are reports of captured Russian soldiers castrated. Probably out of revenge. if these soldiers were rapists then they deserved it but were they guilty? anyway multiple accounts of sexual violence from Russian soldiers are being reported. Here is one.

Quite common by troops in war, even Americans.

Russian troops can’t beat the Ukrainian men

So they rape the Ukrainian women
Is that what you say about, Americans, Canadians, British and other allies that raped women in Europe and then don't forget about what our American troops did to the Vietnamese women.

Is that what you say about, Americans, Canadians, British and other allies that raped women in Europe and then don't forget about what our American troops did to the Vietnamese women.

Show me

Forum List

Back