Ranking Every Cereal

This one time... A group of guys beat the shit out of me while I had to recite my favorite breakfast cereals. Man those were the days...

I used to love Frankenberry, but they changed it so now it sucks.

That's my cereal story.

Damn! I can hardly believe I watched that entire video. Also, that dude hasn't lived if he hasn't had Captain Crunch with crunch berries - definitely the best of the captain crunch.

Damn! I can hardly believe I watched that entire video. Also, that dude hasn't lived if he hasn't had Captain Crunch with crunch berries - definitely the best of the captain crunch.

I love Capt. Crunch, but the peanut butter ones are the debbil.

Bullshit! Peanut butter crunch is the best of the Captains offerings...

When I was a kid there was a cereal called Wafflos. Delicious. It tasted like real waffles with maple syrup. Yummy.

Actually, I'm not sure if I've ever had the PB captain crunch. It's been a long time since I've been s cereal eater because I'm already way too fat. I had Captain Crunch cereal a lot when I was in college because it was in the dinning hall, but that was in the 80s.

Actually, I'm not sure if I've ever had the PB captain crunch. It's been a long time since I've been s cereal eater because I'm already way too fat. I had Captain Crunch cereal a lot when I was in college because it was in the dinning hall, but that was in the 80s.
I haven't eaten cereal myself in years. But I can tell you this... No matter the size of the box; Fruity Pebbles only comes in single serving size...

I haven't eaten cereal myself in years. But I can tell you this... No matter the size of the box; Fruity Pebbles only comes in single serving size...
That's my problem with most cereals I like. I can eat the whole box (or bag) in one sitting.

Cinnamon Life
then
Puffed Rice. I know, has no flavor but with bananas it is delightful

Best, though, is CoCo Wheats.

1648431933457.png

So you don’t have to watch

C560D758-8EAA-4509-A0D6-3CB896A3A4F7.jpeg

My top 5 are:
Crunchberries
Frost Flakes
Frosted Miniwheats
Lucky Charms