Rangel Charged

If hes guilty I hope he goes down HARD

You mean your not going to say its a racist zionist, neo-con, rightwing conspiracy????

WOW!

This is just her bi-annual, "see I am not a partisan hack" post.

We all know she is lying. My guess is that she believes this is a right wing attempt to smear a very good man who is being unfairly persecuted. After all, he carries a (D) after his name, therefore, he is a saint.

Immie

so I get it, IF by chance it truns out he isnt guilty you people will not respect the verdict.

If he is found guilty I will.

Go ahead and pretend I mean or FEEL something else , it shows how dishonest you pack are.

I mean what I said and you dont get the right to pretend you can read my mind

Last edited:
so I get it IF by chance it truns out he isnt guilty you people will not respect the verdict.

If he is found guilty I will.

Go ahead and pretend I mean of FEEL somthing else , it shows how dishonest you pack are.

Can you please write that in English so that we can understand it? You know? So that it makes sense.

Immie

This has been a long time coming...

House panel charges NY Rep. Rangel in ethics case
By LARRY MARGASAK
ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON — A House investigative committee has charged New York Rep. Charles Rangel, the former chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, with multiple ethics violations....

Source...

Of course you know what this means....

He's guaranteed to be re-elected...

:lol:

And what will you say if hes found innocent?

:cuckoo: No! You are not bought into those evil politicians lies! :cuckoo:

Seriously - You need to put down the paper cup & back away from the Kool-Aid :eek:

It is a serious Kool-Aid overdose when you start kissing ass & defending criminal scum the way you do! :eusa_drool:

Time to dial 911!!! They can rush you to Georgetown University Hospital Ph#(202)444-2000. Hurry, they may be able to help you before it's to late!!!

This has been a long time coming...

House panel charges NY Rep. Rangel in ethics case
By LARRY MARGASAK
ASSOCIATED PRESS

WASHINGTON — A House investigative committee has charged New York Rep. Charles Rangel, the former chairman of the House Ways and Means Committee, with multiple ethics violations....

Source...

Of course you know what this means....

He's guaranteed to be re-elected...

Now if they can NAIL Bawney Fwank and Chris Dodd?

Seriously - You need to put down the paper cup & back away from the Kool-Aid :eek:

It is a serious Kool-Aid overdose when you start kissing ass & defending criminal scum the way you do! :eusa_drool:

Time to dial 911!!! They can rush you to Georgetown University Hospital Ph#(202)444-2000. Hurry, they may be able to help you before it's to late!!!

Dear fucking idiot go to the top of the thread and read my post.

I asked you a fucking reasonable question.

There is a possibility he will be found innocent unless you think our courts are fixed.

Are you ready to convict without a trial after what just happened in this country?

Jesus you are a brick brained partisan.

There is a possibility he will be found innocent unless you think our courts are fixed.

Are you ready to convict without a trial after what just happened in this country?

:( Forget calling for help. It is to late for you. :( TM has succumbed to partisan scumbag disease. There should be a surgeon generals warning to dumbocrats. "Excess Spinning will result in partisan scumbag disease."

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
LET'S GET REAL ...... IF ONLY FOR ONE SECOND !!!!

Not to say that POS Rangel shouldn't be convicted.........

But......How the hell is it REASONABLE to convict an arsehole like Rangel......WHEN THE EXPOSED MONUMENTAL FRAUD, The Black Racist MARXIST, Palestinian Guardian, Muslim PC Protector ..... and NOW..... SUPPORTER, AIDER & ABETTOR OF ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and MEXICAN DRUG CARTELS' PUSSY Obami Salaami......is strutting around DEFECATING on us at will ??????

Let's IMPEACH the SOB at least.

Last edited:
Serendipity.jpg

Hey partisan boob, he is more likely to be found innocent IF our courts are fixed. Because of who he is, he will get off if our courts are fixed. If justice was blind, he would face some kind of disciplinary action, but since justice is not blind, he may very well get away with anything he might have done.

Things that neither you nor I could have gotten away with.

Immie

Hey partisan boob, he is more likely to be found innocent IF our courts are fixed. Because of who he is, he will get off if our courts are fixed. If justice was blind, he would face some kind of disciplinary action, but since justice is not blind, he may very well get away with anything he might have done.

Things that neither you nor I could have gotten away with.

Immie

I'm with the prediction that this POS Rangel will be noodle-whipped
as was Bwaney Frank when his boy-friend ran a prostitution ring outa their residence.

Forum List

Back