Rangel Charged

:cuckoo: No! You are not bought into those evil politicians lies! :cuckoo:

Seriously - You need to put down the paper cup & back away from the Kool-Aid :eek:

It is a serious Kool-Aid overdose when you start kissing ass & defending criminal scum the way you do! :eusa_drool:

Time to dial 911!!! They can rush you to Georgetown University Hospital Ph#(202)444-2000. Hurry, they may be able to help you before it's to late!!!

Dear fucking idiot go to the top of the thread and read my post.

I asked you a fucking reasonable question.

There is a possibility he will be found innocent unless you think our courts are fixed.

Are you ready to convict without a trial after what just happened in this country?

Jesus you are a brick brained partisan.

Hey partisan boob, he is more likely to be found innocent IF our courts are fixed. Because of who he is, he will get off if our courts are fixed. If justice was blind, he would face some kind of disciplinary action, but since justice is not blind, he may very well get away with anything he might have done.

Things that neither you nor I could have gotten away with.

Immie

So you will think the courts are FIXED only if he wins the case?

That is exactly what I expected.

so I get it, IF by chance it truns out he isnt guilty you people will not respect the verdict.

If he is found guilty I will.

Go ahead and pretend I mean or FEEL something else , it shows how dishonest you pack are.

I mean what I said and you dont get the right to pretend you can read my mind

its not hard to read your mind.....leans to the right...bad ...leans to the left ...good....whats so hard about that?...

rangel.jpg

You have a very simple mind.

I am a democrat because I believe in the platform and its value for the US.

The republicans have had to cheat in elections to win because their views are not in the best interests of Americans as a whole so they dont garner the same level of support amoung the American people.

The conservative ideas have crashed the world economy twice in one lifetime and have caused unnesessary wars.

I give many reasons here all the time why I believe the conservatives in this country are corrupt and out for only the 1% who already dont need defending.

You ignore any fact that shows clearly who the conservative leaders in this country REALLY serve but you ignore them.

That makes you the fool here.

And what will you say if hes found innocent?
There better be incontrovertable undeniable evidence to show it. Otherwise, honestly, I don't think I can believe this scumball as being innocent. That's just the honest truth if it's some technicality quasi-real bit of evidence that gets him sprung.

A better question would be this:

If found guilty, will the black community riot again?

Don't worry, they'll be here soon to defend their lack of racism after I dropped the Rodney King charge.

A better question would be this:

If found guilty, will the black community riot again?

If the black community riots....or any "community" riots....that "community" becomes criminals. Shoot the fucking criminals.

A black or whte Police Chief would probably make that same decision.

Last edited:
Maybe they'll wise up. This is his challenger:

Adam Clayton Powell IV (born in 1962), is a member of the New York State Assembly. From 1992-1997 he served as New York City Council Member representing East Harlem and parts of the Upper West Side and the South Bronx. Powell currently represents 68th Assembly District which includes parts of Harlem and East Harlem. First elected to the Assembly in 2000, He has a law degree from the Fordham University School of Law.[1]

Powell has announced that he will challenge incumbent Representative Charles Rangel in the 2010 primary for the 15th district.[32]

Dear fucking idiot go to the top of the thread and read my post.

I asked you a fucking reasonable question.

There is a possibility he will be found innocent unless you think our courts are fixed.

Are you ready to convict without a trial after what just happened in this country?

Jesus you are a brick brained partisan.

Hey partisan boob, he is more likely to be found innocent IF our courts are fixed. Because of who he is, he will get off if our courts are fixed. If justice was blind, he would face some kind of disciplinary action, but since justice is not blind, he may very well get away with anything he might have done.

Things that neither you nor I could have gotten away with.

Immie

So you will think the courts are FIXED only if he wins the case?

That is exactly what I expected.

Obviously they did not teach you how to read in the year(s) you went to kindergarten. Too bad you never made it farther than that.

Do you understand what "More likely" means?

It seems to me like you only think he will be found guilty IF the courts are fixed.

That is exactly what I expected from a partisan boob such as yourself.

Immie

Last edited:

The republicans have had to cheat in elections to win because their views are not in the best interests of Americans as a whole so they dont garner the same level of support amoung the American people.

The conservative ideas have crashed the world economy twice in one lifetime and have caused unnesessary wars.

I give many reasons here all the time why I believe the conservatives in this country are corrupt and out for only the 1% who already dont need defending.

You ignore any fact that shows clearly who the conservative leaders in this country REALLY serve but you ignore them.

Do you ever stop lying?

Immie

Do you ever stop lying?

Immie

The question: "Do you ever stop lying?" directed at TruthDoesn't Matter has to be a rhetorical question.

Unless......

This Obamarrhoidal liberrhoid is just DISTORTING the Truth.

TruthDoesn'tMatter only has these TWO MOs.

Last edited:
Maybe they'll wise up. This is his challenger:

Adam Clayton Powell IV (born in 1962), is a member of the New York State Assembly. From 1992-1997 he served as New York City Council Member representing East Harlem and parts of the Upper West Side and the South Bronx. Powell currently represents 68th Assembly District which includes parts of Harlem and East Harlem. First elected to the Assembly in 2000, He has a law degree from the Fordham University School of Law.[1]

Powell has announced that he will challenge incumbent Representative Charles Rangel in the 2010 primary for the 15th district.[32]

As expected with that Black Racist constituency.

One Black Racist Scammer possibly replaced by another.

Rep Rangel is no worse than any of the other schmucks (D or R) in Congress.

I hope they treat him fairly, slap him on the wrist if need be and then STFU and go to work on the people's business.

What do I expect will happen? A hell of a lot of screaming about racism on the right, protectionism on the left and when everything is said and done, nothing will have changed in the long run. This is going to turn into a three ring circus very soon. I can feel it in my bones.

Immie

Forum List

Back