Rand Paul's below the belt ad hominem against Bill

gawd, lefties today are nothing but whiny little bitches.

waaaa, they brought up Lewinsky, how DARE they.

Clinton was a hound dog who took Advantage of his position and power over a 20 something woman, but that surly doesn't BOTHER anyone on the left.

But remember folks, they try and tell us they are the party for the WOMAN.:lol:

Certainly doesn't bother anyone on the right. Newt Gingrich did the exact same thing. Only he didn't have the entire Congress up his ass about it. And heck..McCain was quite the ladies man as well. Wasn't he the last Presidential Candidate on the Republican ticket?

Clinton was a hound dog who took Advantage of his position and power over a 20 something woman, but that surly doesn't BOTHER anyone on the left.

Certainly doesn't bother anyone on the right. Newt Gingrich did the exact same thing. Only he didn't have the entire Congress up his ass about it. And heck..McCain was quite the ladies man as well. Wasn't he the last Presidential Candidate on the Republican ticket?

Newt Gingrich slept with an subordinate? Who knew?

What doe Clinton screwing Lewinsky have anything to do with balancing the budget? Are you saying not getting pussy on the side is a prerequisite for balancing the budget and creating a surplus? Getting pussy on the side has nothing to do with balancing the budget and creating surpluses so P{and Pauls's bullshit is an ad hominem because he couldn't say jack shit to Clinton about the budget nor could he get around the fact that Clinton left office with a balanced budget and a surplus and the last three Republicans have not.

Rand Paul Lobs Lewinsky Attack At Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton talks about the economy and this shithead brings up Lewinsky. Despite Clinton's marriage indiscretions, he left the White House with a budget surplus and not with a trillion dollar deficit, but since the shithead wants to use ad hominems, why should any voter trust a politician who accepts and refuses to return donations from white supremacists?

Of course.

Rand Paul should have lobbed some "below-the-belt" accusation of witchcraft.

Then the Huffington Post would have understood it was OK.

"I'm not sure I would trust a guy who had had sexual relations with an intern," Paul said, responding to Clinton's campaign efforts for his Democratic rival Jack Conway earlier in the day, the Lexington Herald-Leader reports. "I mean, do you think he's an honorable person?"

W T F!!! I didn't even read the link until I saw your post... This was what these fucking worthless people are attacking Rand over? Bill Clinton was MARRIED and had an affair WHILE president of the fucking USA... All rand did was point out the hypocrisy the left uses by pointing out Bill's abuse of power and omfg cheating on his wife and bitchs hur go craZy!

"I'm not sure I would trust a guy who had had sexual relations with an intern," Paul said, responding to Clinton's campaign efforts for his Democratic rival Jack Conway earlier in the day, the Lexington Herald-Leader reports. "I mean, do you think he's an honorable person?"

Paul continued:

"They complain they want all these workplace rules. Do you think there ought to be a law against having, using the prerogatives of your position and your power of your job, to have relations with an intern? I think that's disgusting. It gets to the point where we discount what he says. He showed himself less than honorable in office."

Maybe some of you epic awesome great people can tell me if you had a friend that cheated on his wife while fucking the babysitter is something you would be ok with... Or maybe you would play it off as "it's not my relationship." Then when he is alone with your GF or wife you get to wonder if you can trust the situation.

Anyways, Rand sounded like he was simply responding to questions, not OMG attacking someone while TELLING THE FUCKIN TRUTH. Bitchz here can talk about Bush all gawd damn day but if you even mention something that is FACT about someone in the past that was a Democrat it's "OMFG WOW LOOK AT THAT CRAZY REPUBLICAN!!!"

And yes I konw Bush sucked just so we're clear.

Last edited:

What doe Clinton screwing Lewinsky have anything to do with balancing the budget? Are you saying not getting pussy on the side is a prerequisite for balancing the budget and creating a surplus? Getting pussy on the side has nothing to do with balancing the budget and creating surpluses so P{and Pauls's bullshit is an ad hominem because he couldn't say jack shit to Clinton about the budget nor could he get around the fact that Clinton left office with a balanced budget and a surplus and the last three Republicans have not.

You don't seem to have read the article you've cited in your OP:

Clinton, speaking at the University of Kentucky, praised Conway and bashed Paul as part of a GOP that was intent on "playing" voters.

Clinton said nothing about balancing a budget, or creating a surplus NOW.

However, he claims that: "There is only one person you can listen to [about balancing the budget] and that based on the evidence is me."

The Republican Congress had nothing to do with a balanced budget during the Clinton Administration? Rand Paul doesn't believe this, or much more that Bill I-NEVER-had-sexual-relations-with-that-woman Clinton has to say.

The only power that these so-called czars have is to act as advisers. The Supreme Court, time after time, has upheld the right of a President to be advised, and upheld the separation of powers, that congress can't demand their testimony as to what they advised.

Political advisers go back well before FDR's $1/year men.

Are you kidding me? Many of these czars have been given power over cabinet officials.

Does Kenneth Feinberg ring a bell?

Bullshit. They can't direct any agency, they can only advise agencies. Feinberg cannot give out a penny of money, he can only advise, observe, and report back to the president.

Well it's nice that you have such a positive outlook on these czars, but the truth is you don't know jack shit about what goes on behind closed doors.

The administration gave Feinberg the direct authority to control executive pay compensation of TARP recipients through binding decisions.

This is well known and documented.

Even Russ Feingold has spoken out about the power that some of these czars have, and how they're influencing policy even more so than cabinet secretaries they work with.

First off its congress that makes the budget and it was Republican Congress... Next if you read the article Rand is talking about the hypocrisy of the left, how could you miss that? Does every sentence that comes out of a Conservatives mouth have to be about fixing the budget that missed or something? Fuck, liberals want to talk about ANYTHING other than the “issues” right now… just look at the threads started by "liberal" people on these boards in the last few weeks.

Rand Paul Lobs Lewinsky Attack At Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton talks about the economy and this shithead brings up Lewinsky. Despite Clinton's marriage indiscretions, he left the White House with a budget surplus and not with a trillion dollar deficit, but since the shithead wants to use ad hominems, why should any voter trust a politician who accepts and refuses to return donations from white supremacists?

Was there anything unfactual in what he said? No. He questioned Clinton's integrity and honor. A married man who is president of the US getting blow jobs from interns in his office during business hours is not an honorable man. If a man is dishonorable in one area, he will be in another. Ten good acts do not wash away the one bad act.

Rand Paul admitted that he didn't think businesses should be forced to serve black people, then completely reversed his position 24 hours later when he felt the political heat,

and now he's setting himself up as an arbiter of what is and isn't honorable, and pointing at CLINTON as someone you can't believe or trust?

That's comical, sadly...

Not "an", lots. And in his office too.

The Republican Congress had nothing to do with a balanced budget during the Clinton Administration? Rand Paul doesn't believe this, or much more that Bill I-NEVER-had-sexual-relations-with-that-woman Clinton has to say.

I asked this before, and no one seemed able to answer. Aside from congress cutting Clinton's request to increase funding for counter terrorism, what did they cut from his budget requests?

Not "an", lots. And in his office too.

I liked the one where Newt was getting hummed in his car, in his driveway, and some aide had to steer his children away.

Randy Paul is going to fix Medicare by starting a 2,000 $ deductable.

And wants Medicare to pay DR's more money.

He is a true republican it appears.

Last edited:
Ah, the obligatory post from uscitizen in a thread about the Pauls.

Hey now I am the only one here that can actually vote for or against Rand Paul.
The rest of you are just politickin.

And did Rand say those things or not, just attacking the messenger?
How libertarian of you.

First off its congress that makes the budget and it was Republican Congress... .

No it isn't.

Answers.com - Who writes the nations budget
United States federal budget - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

100% of active USMB members qualified to vote in KY will vote against Rand Paul.

Or is there another Kentuckian on here?

First off its congress that makes the budget and it was Republican Congress... .

No it isn't.
True. Congress just makes it law. And, too bad for Clinton at the time, but good for him historically, Congress made Clinton actually balance it. There is quite a bit of heat in the kitchen when an entire region doesn't get a paycheck for several weeks.

No it isn't.
True. Congress just makes it law. And, too bad for Clinton at the time, but good for him historically, Congress made Clinton actually balance it. There is quite a bit of heat in the kitchen when an entire region doesn't get a paycheck for several weeks.

Yeah a lot of people misrepresent the budget process when they say the president doesn't make it, only congress does.

Many presidents have submitted their own budgets to congress and gotten them passed into law.

rand paul's an idiot. he had nothing else to day.

otherwise he might have to answer for how he hates unemployment insurance and health coverage

Yeah Doctors HATE health insurance. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we see the idiot all right!

This is why you have to neg rep me instead of directly debate me. Taking on you is kind of like shooting fish in a barrel.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You really are stupid. Not meant as an ad hominem attack, simply a statement of fact. Doctors hate insurance companies because 1) they get between them and their patients, 2) the simple act of billing for services is no longer simple, many times two and sometimes three and even more complicated claim forms must be sent out, 3) claims may have to be resubmitted for various reasons (one being the 'float'; insurance companies hold onto their cash as long as possible for the interest income), 4) the cost of insurance (MP). Most Doctors/Dentists would love a single payer system.

Forum List

Back