Rand Paul's below the belt ad hominem against Bill

Flaylo

Handsome Devil
Feb 10, 2010
In some grass near you
Rand Paul Lobs Lewinsky Attack At Bill Clinton

Bill Clinton talks about the economy and this shithead brings up Lewinsky. Despite Clinton's marriage indiscretions, he left the White House with a budget surplus and not with a trillion dollar deficit, but since the shithead wants to use ad hominems, why should any voter trust a politician who accepts and refuses to return donations from white supremacists?

Last edited:
i agree, rand paul is just further proof of how the gop is scraping the bottom of the shit barrel when coming up with viable candidates. his father should be ashamed.

Bill Clinton talks about the economy and this shithead brings up Lewinsky. Despite Clinton's marriage indiscertions, he left the White House with a budget surplus and not with a trillion dollar deficit, but since the shithead wants to use ad hominems, why should any voter trust a politician who accepts and refuses to return donations from white supremacists?

I feel your pain.

Clinton was President during the dot com boom. Any President during that time would of left with a surplus.

Bill Clinton talks about the economy and this shithead brings up Lewinsky. Despite Clinton's marriage indiscertions, he left the White House with a budget surplus and not with a trillion dollar deficit, but since the shithead wants to use ad hominems, why should any voter trust a politician who accepts and refuses to return donations from white supremacists?

I feel your pain.

Clinton was President during the dot com boom. Any President during that time would of left with a surplus.

No, if Clinton were a conservative President, the 1994 Telcom legislation that put the Internet in the public domain would have instead put it in the private hands of cronies. We should be grateful that they got that one out the door before the Contract On America dweebs took over congress.

As for Rand Paul wanting to talk it up about blow jobs, all I can think is how the hell can the wingies here complain about bringing up Bush?

Bill Clinton talks about the economy and this shithead brings up Lewinsky. Despite Clinton's marriage indiscretions, he left the White House with a budget surplus and not with a trillion dollar deficit, but since the shithead wants to use ad hominems, why should any voter trust a politician who accepts and refuses to return donations from white supremacists?

Oh get this!

It's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo unfair to bring up the OBVIOUS about Bill Clinton. That the man's a liar, and a cheat, an accused rapist, and an adulterer.

But that's "below the belt" to bring up.

WOULD IT HAVE BEEN BELOW THE BELT HAD IT BEEN A REPUBLICAN YOU LIBERAL HYPOCRITES????

Had this been Mark Foley or some other Republican would it have been "below the belt?"

You know damn well it would have NOT!

So, stuff your "moral outrage" liberals. Coming from your side, that's a joke!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rand paul's an idiot. he had nothing else to day.

otherwise he might have to answer for how he hates unemployment insurance and health coverage

Yeah Doctors HATE health insurance. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think we see the idiot all right!

This is why you have to neg rep me instead of directly debate me. Taking on you is kind of like shooting fish in a barrel.

Rand Paul, a doctor, "hates health coverage"?

hey, his father "hated" earmarks but never met one he didn't like.

and wanted term limits but made a career out of congress.

the hypocrisy seems to be genetic.

Then Al Gore Jr, must be a racist, since his Father filibustered agaisn't the Civil Rights Act of 1964 along with KKK Klegal Robert Byrd.

It makes about as much sense as what you said, in other words it's STUPID!

Hi, you have received 21 reputation points from Dick Tuck.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Thank you for being such a blathering idiot, and making your own side of the fence look like loonies.

Regards,
Dick Tuck

Yeah when you can't argue you libs are utter hypocrites about this "outrage" I guess sneaking off with just a neg rep, at least salves your hurt pride.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ron Paul doesn't "hate" earmarks.

Earmarks are a part of congressional spending, they're necessary.

The money is already allocated to be spent, I don't think you fully understand.

That is pretty lame.

Oh, I strongly disagree that earmarks are necessary. The Senate should just allocate the money to the agency, but let the agency - the ones with the expertise in their area - allocate their budgeted monies on the programs THEY deem important to THEIR mission.

Oh, I strongly disagree that earmarks are necessary. The Senate should just allocate the money to the agency, but let the agency - the ones with the expertise in their area - allocate their budgeted monies on the programs THEY deem important to THEIR mission.

Well I should have been more clear. Not ALL of them are necessary.

Congresspeople have a district to represent, and if there is money that is needed in that district then there shouldn't be a problem with a portion of a budget being allocated to it.

Giving it to bureaucrats who sit in a DC office and have no clue what's really going on in a particular district is just asking for it to be misallocated.

Well I should have been more clear. Not ALL of them are necessary.

Congresspeople have a district to represent, and if there is money that is needed in that district then there shouldn't be a problem with a portion of a budget being allocated to it.

Giving it to bureaucrats who sit in a DC office and have no clue what's really going on in a particular district is just asking for it to be misallocated.
That's exactly the reason NOT to have earmarks. Congresscritters use them for political payback rather than allowing the individual agencies to prioritize the programs based on how the programs fit into the agency's mission.

Forum List

Back