Rand Paul uses the constitution to argue to reporter that the whistleblower should be unmasked

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Republican Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul brought up the Constitution and the Sixth Amendment when a reporter challenged his efforts to publicly reveal the identity of the whistleblower whose allegations kicked off a renewed interest in impeachment of President Donald Trump.
Rand Paul Uses The Constitution To Argue To Reporter That The Whistleblower Should Be Unmasked

Rand Paul makes some people wonder with some of the chit he comes out with wonder if he faked his vaccine too.
But yeah un mask these pos fkrs who are ANTI american at least lol.

upload_2019-11-6_7-20-41.png

LOL, what a fool is Rand Paul, we do not need the whistleblower , we have the meno the Potus put out and the witnesses.

I honestly agree that this whistleblower should man up and, come forward! If there’s one but yet they want to play politics! If this was a Clinton administration then this whistleblower would probably be asking for a alyssum or something! I don’t know why republicans are taking it seriously because pencil neck has nothing and no one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I honestly agree that this whistleblower should man up and, come forward! If there’s one but yet they want to play politics! If this was a Clinton administration then this whistleblower would probably be asking for a alyssum or something! I don’t know why republicans are taking it seriously because pencil neck has nothing and no one

We have validation!!

Thats why normally i would disagree with you that the whistleblower should man up and come forward because the clintons are a great example,the clintons same as all famous politicians,are treated like royalty among the courts and are justice system,anyone who knows anything about the clintons know that you wind up being arkansawed off and your murder by clinton operatives is disguised a suicide or drug overdose and the like same as in the JFK assassination or 9/11 where people gave versions that did not go along with the governments lies about the events,all died mysterious deaths.

However in THIS case,nobody has anything to gain by killing him off.

Thats why normally i would disagree with you that the whistleblower should man up and come forward because the clintons are a great example,the clintons same as all famous politicians,are treated like royalty among the courts and are justice system,anyone who knows anything about the clintons know that you wind up being arkansawed off and your murder by clinton operatives is disguised a suicide or drug overdose and the like same as in the JFK assassination or 9/11 where people gave versions that did not go along with the governments lies about the events,all died mysterious deaths.

However in THIS case,nobody has anything to gain by killing him off.

You know It must be really nice that Clintons can picking off people and nothing happens!

Forum List

Back