Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses

Paul shouldn't threaten that either the (D)'s drop all of this or he calls witnesses. I never supported this mess in the first place but the mess has been made. Now let us know what happened and let the chips fall where they may. Call Bolton to testify. Call Biden to testify.
yet the D's can threaten to change war powers acts? they can threaten to IMPEACH 45 since the day he was sworn in and THIS TIME it's for a valid cause?

they are playing games with all this and as such, don't deserve the respect you're trying to give them. they are "playing dirty" to get what they want. nothing new, no. but then rand pauls reaction shouldn't be something new either. the D's had their chance to put in any witnesses they wanted before their vote. they're done. follow the process and stop trying to change it to IMPEACH 45 for something that's yet to have been proven he did.

we know what he said - yes. but intent was NEVER proven to make it what the D's said he was doing. speculation and I WANT IT I WANT IT is NOT a valid way to assign guilt.

Respect? They want Biden called to testify? If Trump did nothing wrong, what's the problem with a full exposure of what went on? Who do you think that will hurt or harm?
because trump is accused of using bidens situation to his advantage. so call in biden and see if trump was doing that, or see if there is valid reason to be concerned about their actions.

the left investigated trump for 2 years on less of a RUSSIA connection than we have info on biden money laundering "potential" crimes. to play it your way - if biden DIDN'T DO IT then he has nothing to fear and his testimony can implicate trump.

FULL EXPOSURE is NOT putting some witnesses to all this away because it doesn't suit your goal. if your goal is truth and/or justice; well stop cause this is politics. if even something close, then everyone needs to say what was happening.

HOWEVER - what i am saying is - the dems controlled what they could already. if they wanted testimony included, they had their chance. their trying to tell the rest how to do their job SO THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT is clearly what is happening.

follow documented processes, or shut the fuck up.
Since the facts are on Trump's side....witnesses should be called....especially the ones Adam Schiff refused to call.

...What actual crimes were committed by Trump? None...
Conspiracy to coerce an allied foreign head of state to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent is a grave abuse of power.

That abuse of power is an impeachable offense at-law and he now stands impeached by the US House of Representatives.

That indictment is now about to be tried by the US Senate.
if that is what he did. but if he asked if biden acted improperly? not the same.

and if you can make up what trump meant, so can i. so can CNN. or anyone else. but it's all *US* making it up. you wanting it to be true doesn't make it so.

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) sent a public warning shot on Monday night, saying that if Republicans support Democrats' impeachment witness requests then he will force votes during the trial on calling witnesses conservatives want to hear from.

"My colleagues can’t have it both ways. Calling for some, while blocking others," Paul tweeted referencing a Politico report on a similar private warning his gave GOP colleagues against supporting Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer's request that former national security adviser John Bolton testify.

"If we are going to give a platform to witnesses the Dems demand, I look forward to forcing votes to call Hunter Biden and many more!" Paul continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at

Rand Paul pledges to force Hunter Biden vote if GOP backs Dem impeachment witnesses
------------

I’ll be glad when this shit show is over with. It was all nonsense to start with and it still is.

Best scenario is the Senate calls for a vote for dismissal and it passes. The dems in the House then look like the petulant toddlers they are. It really is hard to believe grown adults acted the way they did due to their clear case of TDS.

Trump will have an asterisk after his name noting a do-nothing House led by the worst speaker in modern times led a full witch hunt because she is simply butthurt in the blood sport known as American politics.

The ones injured by this will be the dems. They already are. No one can trust them again. They have again proven they are not capable of being adult or governing responsibly. They must go.
Well that's fucking stupid. What does Hunter Biden have to do with tRump's abuse of power and obstruction of Congress?

Paul shouldn't threaten that either the (D)'s drop all of this or he calls witnesses. I never supported this mess in the first place but the mess has been made. Now let us know what happened and let the chips fall where they may. Call Bolton to testify. Call Biden to testify.
yet the D's can threaten to change war powers acts? they can threaten to IMPEACH 45 since the day he was sworn in and THIS TIME it's for a valid cause?

they are playing games with all this and as such, don't deserve the respect you're trying to give them. they are "playing dirty" to get what they want. nothing new, no. but then rand pauls reaction shouldn't be something new either. the D's had their chance to put in any witnesses they wanted before their vote. they're done. follow the process and stop trying to change it to IMPEACH 45 for something that's yet to have been proven he did.

we know what he said - yes. but intent was NEVER proven to make it what the D's said he was doing. speculation and I WANT IT I WANT IT is NOT a valid way to assign guilt.

Respect? They want Biden called to testify? If Trump did nothing wrong, what's the problem with a full exposure of what went on? Who do you think that will hurt or harm?
because trump is accused of using bidens situation to his advantage. so call in biden and see if trump was doing that, or see if there is valid reason to be concerned about their actions.

the left investigated trump for 2 years on less of a RUSSIA connection than we have info on biden money laundering "potential" crimes. to play it your way - if biden DIDN'T DO IT then he has nothing to fear and his testimony can implicate trump.

FULL EXPOSURE is NOT putting some witnesses to all this away because it doesn't suit your goal. if your goal is truth and/or justice; well stop cause this is politics. if even something close, then everyone needs to say what was happening.

HOWEVER - what i am saying is - the dems controlled what they could already. if they wanted testimony included, they had their chance. their trying to tell the rest how to do their job SO THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT is clearly what is happening.

Since the facts are on Trump's side....witnesses should be called....especially the ones Adam Schiff refused to call.
since this is all bullshit sideshow bob crap, it needs to be over. not once have they conducted themselves in an honest manner during this "process" and i'm all for these reindeer games coming to an end.

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with tramps trial.
Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???

Separate matter altogether, and tramp is still guilty of strong arming a President to investigate or simply announce he is investigating his political rival, and then he asked China to do the same, and now I hear Russia is also hacking Burisma.

The congress has the power of the purse and he committed an offense against the Impound Control Act.
Your handlers need to send you new talking points.

Conspiracy to coerce an allied foreign head of state to dig up dirt on a domestic political opponent is a grave abuse of power.

That abuse of power is an impeachable offense at-law and he now stands impeached by the US House of Representatives.

Did I say to call Biden to testify or didn't I? We are no longer dealing with members of political parties, we are dealing with cult members.

I said call everyone. I agree with what you are saying but yet you felt you had to call me out. It's like I questioned your god or something.
you replied. i replied back. did you want me to simply say "oh my god, you are so wise and all knowing. let me bask in your wisdom" instead?

ain't gonna happen.

while i said sure, call up biden, i superceded that with follow our process and stop making changes as we go to fit the feelz. that goes for both sides. the senate needs to hear what the D's have done. it's over for the D's effort and their trying to drive it STILL is a "party foul". their job is done. if true and they did it properly, then they should be fine.

if they're still trying to influence it, why?

i'm tired of the bullshit games. period. this certainly includes the ever changing rules the extremes love to do to again "fit their feelz".

drop your persecution complex. it looks like shit on you.

Iceberg----------> I would like to request that Condor and the rest of the Leftists on this board read the post that I quoted from Condor-)

Now then, during the impeachment trial, or any time during the run up to the 2020 election, WHEN the evidence comes out that the LAST administration which virtually EVERY Leftist Presidential candidate in the top 4 had something to do with; is proven to have CONSPIRED with foreign intelligence services to SPY on the Trump campaign, that these same people come forward, and DEMAND that their heroes be removed from any office they currently hold, and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, including the messiah-)

There should be no new witnesses

just the ones who testified in the House witchhunt

all this "we need to add" "oh yea, then we'll call this person" is for the show, shove a roll of quarters up a monkeys ass to watch him dance sideshow bullshit.
As I already stated my position is no new witnesses

but if 51 blowhards vote to add more clown acts to the circus I think the bidens would be prime choices

Did I say to call Biden to testify or didn't I? We are no longer dealing with members of political parties, we are dealing with cult members.

I said call everyone. I agree with what you are saying but yet you felt you had to call me out. It's like I questioned your god or something.
you replied. i replied back. did you want me to simply say "oh my god, you are so wise and all knowing. let me bask in your wisdom" instead?

ain't gonna happen.

while i said sure, call up biden, i superceded that with follow our process and stop making changes as we go to fit the feelz. that goes for both sides. the senate needs to hear what the D's have done. it's over for the D's effort and their trying to drive it STILL is a "party foul". their job is done. if true and they did it properly, then they should be fine.

if they're still trying to influence it, why?

i'm tired of the bullshit games. period. this certainly includes the ever changing rules the extremes love to do to again "fit their feelz".

drop your persecution complex. it looks like shit on you.

Iceberg----------> I would like to request that Condor and the rest of the Leftists on this board read the post that I quoted from Condor-)

Now then, during the impeachment trial, or any time during the run up to the 2020 election, WHEN the evidence comes out that the LAST administration which virtually EVERY Leftist Presidential candidate in the top 4 had something to do with; is proven to have CONSPIRED with foreign intelligence services to SPY on the Trump campaign, that these same people come forward, and DEMAND that their heroes be removed from any office they currently hold, and be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, including the messiah-)
yea, they will let that happen. we've already seen daily we live in a "my guy does no wrong, yours is always wrong" even when they do the same thing.

we're simply not mature enough as a culture right now to pick valid leadership.

since this is all bullshit sideshow bob crap, it needs to be over. not once have they conducted themselves in an honest manner during this "process" and i'm all for these reindeer games coming to an end.
Are you worried about what would happen if we did get to hear from all the individuals that Democrats want to hear from?

Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) sent a public warning shot on Monday night, saying that if Republicans support Democrats' impeachment witness requests then he will force votes during the trial on calling witnesses conservatives want to hear from.

"My colleagues can’t have it both ways. Calling for some, while blocking others," Paul tweeted referencing a Politico report on a similar private warning his gave GOP colleagues against supporting Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer's request that former national security adviser John Bolton testify.

"If we are going to give a platform to witnesses the Dems demand, I look forward to forcing votes to call Hunter Biden and many more!" Paul continued.

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

I’ll be glad when this shit show is over with. It was all nonsense to start with and it still is.

Best scenario is the Senate calls for a vote for dismissal and it passes. The dems in the House then look like the petulant toddlers they are. It really is hard to believe grown adults acted the way they did due to their clear case of TDS.

Trump will have an asterisk after his name noting a do-nothing House led by the worst speaker in modern times led a full witch hunt because she is simply butthurt in the blood sport known as American politics.

The ones injured by this will be the dems. They already are. No one can trust them again. They have again proven they are not capable of being adult or governing responsibly. They must go.

This farce should be voted on and dismissed outright, at the beginning. There is no case.

However, if that is done the Dimwingers will wail about how unfair the Senate was, how Mitch covered up for Trump etc......

Just continue the shit show. Do not allow any witnesses to speculate about what Trump was thinking on the call, which is all the Dimwingers have. Then call Biden, his crackhead son, and anyone else Republicans can use for political advantage. Dimwingers defended the farce in the House by claiming it isn't a court of law, it is political. So, make it political in the Senate and destroy the Dimwingers. Don't let them have it both ways.

Unfortunately, Republicans don't have the marbles to play hardball like Dimwingers do.

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

Well that's fucking stupid. What does Hunter Biden have to do with tRump's abuse of power and obstruction of Congress?
Well dumbass, jojo extorting Ukraine to protect his son when Burisma is being investigated AND the very real FACT that Hunter would lose his $3 million a year job. Would seem to be his incentive...would your father help you any way he could so YOU wouldn't lose all that money...let's see how honest you can get...ROTFLMFAO!

Schiff would be my first witness. How many times do you think he would commit perjury?

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

Well dumbass, jojo extorting Ukraine to protect his son when Burisma is being investigated AND the very real FACT that Hunter would lose his $3 million a year job. Would seem to be his incentive...would your father help you any way he could so YOU wouldn't lose all that money...let's see how honest you can get...ROTFLMFAO!

You know none of that is true, right? Just the BS you’ve been fed.

Hunter Biden isn’t on trial. Trump is. His testimony is irrelevant.

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

You mean all those emails, and texts stating such were simply manufactured out of thin air? But you have Biden protecting his sons involvement on tape. And you have the president of Ukraine saying he was not pressured, but YOU REFUSE to believe him....your side is insane along with being dishonest with the American voter!

(Excerpt) Read more at

------------

You mean all those emails, and texts stating such were simply manufactured out of thin air? But you have Biden protecting his sons involvement on tape. And you have the president of Ukraine saying he was not pressured, but YOU REFUSE to believe him....your side is insane along with being dishonest with the American voter!

Texts and messages stating what exactly? Burisma was not under any investigation by Shokin. He was protecting corrupt prosecutors. He prosecuted zero corruption cases in a country that was known for being rife with corruption. Somehow y’all have convinced yourself that Shokin was one of the good guys. He wasn’t. That’s the lie y’all keep telling.

If he is not removed from office, he will still be guilty, like Clinton still had his affair.

Hunter Biden has nothing to do with tramps trial.
Actually, the phone call about the BIDENS' activity is the REASON for the impeachment...

Why are you so against the American people finding out what REALLY happened, and WHY the phone call was made???
The phone call was about a Russian media sourced conspiracy theory about Biden that subsequent investigative reporting has failed to confirm. You will find this threat from Rand Paul holds no terror. They have every intention of illustrating this was all based on Russian propaganda anyway.

So Hunter Biden DIDN'T get a high paying job on a board in the Ukraine that he was completely unqualified for? That's all just Russian propaganda? Is that what you're going with, Occupied?

You dont think shady things were going on in the Ukraine?

That Hunter was actually hired for his expertise?

i fully believe there was crap going on that needs to be looked into. that's why trump made the comment.

look into it.

and look what the left has done with that comment?

but i would rather see them NOT mixed together if we're going to investigate. this dogpile of issues merely blurs the lines and makes it harder to push one area cause someone else brings up something unrelated and uses it like a bargaining chip and we're off to the land of bullshit politics for going on 2 decades.

i fully believe there was crap going on that needs to be looked into. that's why trump made the comment.

look into it.

but i would rather see them NOT mixed together if we're going to investigate. this dogpile of issues merely blurs the lines and makes it harder to push one area cause someone else brings up something unrelated and uses it like a bargaining chip and we're off to the land of bullshit politics for going on 2 decades.

I don't care how it's done. Call everyone. If you believe Trump is in the clear you have nothing to worry about. I dont believe the Bidens are interested in that.

look into it.

I don't care how it's done. Call everyone. If you believe Trump is in the clear you have nothing to worry about. I dont believe the Bidens are interested in that.
great. so we now govern my trial and if you're innocent, you have nothing to fear. but we run EVERYTHING through courts and biased investigations.

what a wonderful way to live.

Forum List

Back