Rand Paul overlooks Cliven Bundy’s racism to pander to the far right

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago

See, this is why the right, GOP, Conservatives are shit outta luck, their candidates are a fucking joke.

Rand Paul is openly courting Cliven Bundy’s militia supporters by appealing to the scofflaw rancher at a campaign event Monday.

Paul spoke at a campaign stop in Mesquite, Nevada on Monday, the Associated Press reports. Bundy sparked an armed stand-off between federal agents and a militia at his Nevada ranch in 2013. His ranch continues to be an attraction for right wing extremists, from sovereign citizens to militia members.

Bundy told the AP he and Rand are “in tune,” adding he doesn’t think the federal government should have any say over “our land.”

Obama should have fire bombed that land, cooked up the herd.

Here comes the cons to tell everyone how Dems are the real racist.

Do the Stephanie!

wtf? so now they bringing in American citizens for their nasty lowdown dirty politics

Vote for these people again. YOU could be in their crosshairs NEXT

VOTE out the puke progressive/commie party Obama, Hillary, etc belongs to

wtf? so now they bringing in American citizens for their nasty lowdown dirty politics

It is pretty shitty of Paul to court Bundy like that. I guess right wingers support lazy bums who don't want to pay their own bills after all.

See, this is why the right, GOP, Conservatives are shit outta luck, their candidates are a fucking joke.

Rand Paul is openly courting Cliven Bundy’s militia supporters by appealing to the scofflaw rancher at a campaign event Monday.

Paul spoke at a campaign stop in Mesquite, Nevada on Monday, the Associated Press reports. Bundy sparked an armed stand-off between federal agents and a militia at his Nevada ranch in 2013. His ranch continues to be an attraction for right wing extremists, from sovereign citizens to militia members.

Bundy told the AP he and Rand are “in tune,” adding he doesn’t think the federal government should have any say over “our land.”

Obama should have fire bombed that land, cooked up the herd.

Like democrats look over the racism of Sharpton, Jackson, etc, to get the black vote?

It is pretty shitty of Paul to court Bundy like that. I guess right wingers support lazy bums who don't want to pay their own bills after all.

Sharpton owes how much in back taxes?

come on he's a slimy Democrat so all that doesn't MATTER. just citizens standing up for the land against the government who SENT out 200 ARMED FEDERAL agents to take it from him

Sharpton confirmed he owes back taxes and is paying them off according to agreements with the taxing entities. Bundy is making no effort to pay his bills, and continues to steal grazing land from our U.S. Government.

Hey get back to me when you send in 200 armed agents and helicopters to get the 4.5 million that Sharpton owes ok?

Hey get back to me when you send in 200 armed agents and helicopters to get the 4.5 million that Sharpton owes ok?

Sharpton admitted what he owes, and is paying off his tax liability. Bundy ignore many court orders and wanted to start a war. He's lucky he is still above ground.

Sharpton admitted what he owes, and is paying off his tax liability. Bundy ignore many court orders and wanted to start a war. He's lucky he is still above ground.

A range war. The old timeys still rock. Their faith runs deep on the land. Bundy is not the only one that the BLM has tried to destroy and those like me have tried to help any which way we can.

Do you know about the Shoshone sisters? The Danns? Oh a legend. Oh my heroes.

280px-Carrie_Dann_and_Mary_Dann.jpg

Grazing rights. Mary has passed. Carrie is still rocking bless her ancient soul last I checked in.

I stand with Carrie. I stand with Bundy.

A range war. The old timeys still rock. Their faith runs deep on the land. Bundy is not the only one that the BLM has tried to destroy and those like me have tried to help any which way we can.

Do you know about the Shoshone sisters? The Danns? Oh a legend. Oh my heroes.

280px-Carrie_Dann_and_Mary_Dann.jpg

Grazing rights. Mary has passed. Carrie is still rocking bless her ancient soul last I checked in.

I stand with Carrie. I stand with Bundy.

Not familiar with the sisters, but Bundy is a coward who expects free shit.

Sharpton confirmed he owes back taxes and is paying them off according to agreements with the taxing entities. Bundy is making no effort to pay his bills, and continues to steal grazing land from our U.S. Government.
You've told a half lie which is worse than a whole lie
Bundy is paid up on his state fees.

no effort is a flat out lie

Forum List

Back