Rand Paul goes to Nevada to court Cliven Bundy

RicO'Shea

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2014
Remember Cliven Bundy? He's the Nevada rancher who has defied FOUR court orders to pay the government over $1 million dollars in grazing fees. Why Paul feels he has to associate with someone who used guns against the government in order to get out of paying his debt is beyond me. Republicans complain about undocumented immigrants being illegal and costing tax dollars but if a white man does something illegal, owes over a million bucks to us taxpayers and uses a gun agsist the government, it's all fine and dandy. And before you counter this with the propaganda about Harry Reid's son, you'd better check the facts before you do.

tpmls-feature-167271_845x309.jpg

Obama needs to drone strike that sick racist, maybe get Rand by accident.

Fucking barbecue that herd, scorched earth those motherfuckers.

Have Sharpton pay up the 4+ million he owes the government and maybe we'll talk

Comparing Al Sharpton to Cliven Bundy is like comparing a non-violent person to a violent person. When did Sharpton point guns at the IRS? Sharpton does owe back taxes but at least he's making an effort to pay his debt. Your comparison is a fucking joke.

Obama needs to drone strike that sick racist, maybe get Rand by accident.

Fucking barbecue that herd, scorched earth those motherfuckers.

Even for people like Bundy, it is highly preferable that they not be killed purely because one disagrees with them.

Comparing Al Sharpton to Cliven Bundy is like comparing a non-violent person to a violent person. When did Sharpton point guns at the IRS? Sharpton does owe back taxes but at least he's making an effort to pay his debt. Your comparison is a fucking joke.

When did Bundy point guns at the IRS?

He's a troll spewing nonsense.

Remember Cliven Bundy? He's the Nevada rancher who has defied FOUR court orders to pay the government over $1 million dollars in grazing fees. Why Paul feels he has to associate with someone who used guns against the government in order to get out of paying his debt is beyond me. Republicans complain about undocumented immigrants being illegal and costing tax dollars but if a white man does something illegal, owes over a million bucks to us taxpayers and uses a gun agsist the government, it's all fine and dandy. And before you counter this with the propaganda about Harry Reid's son, you'd better check the facts before you do.

Your whole OP is a lie mother fucker.

That he is. Time to have some fun coming up. We're going to get the asshole liberal kids out of work and off campus season.

Looking forward to roasting them.

Lying is what left loons excel at, they master it. Then are flabbergasted when called out on the lies

That he is. Time to have some fun coming up. We're going to get the asshole liberal kids out of work and off campus season.

Lmfa

Are you kidding me?? Lmao - obviously Bundy pointed guns at the BLM, and since Al dealt with the IRS it ONLY MAKES FUCKING SENSE. Jesus, you fucks are dense.

Lmfa

Are you kidding me?? Lmao - obviously Bundy pointed guns at the BLM, and since Al dealt with the IRS it ONLY MAKES FUCKING SENSE. Jesus, you fucks are dense.

Yep, you're a left loon. Not worth the time or effort

Lying is what left loons excel at, they master it. Then are flabbergasted when called out on the lies

Listen you punk fuck, if you can't offer some facts keep your fucking mouth shut. Don't bring your asswipe bullshit my way again, I don't have time for retarded ass right wing MRSA bags.

Listen you punk fuck, if you can't offer some facts keep your fucking mouth shut. Don't bring your asswipe bullshit my way again, I don't have time for retarded ass right wing MRSA bags.
:poke:

This site is chalk full of ignorant right wing dickheads.

Lmfa

Show me the pictures.

This site is chalk full of ignorant right wing dickheads.

:trolls:

when did the Feds go 50 deep against sharpton?

or is it racist to point out the fact that that racist pile of shit is getting a pass while the white guy got surrounded?

Forum List

Back