Another example of why the feds need to be leashed

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
Finally journalists are beginning to lay aside the pro-government narrative, fed to them lovingly by their precious *sources*.

The corruption and criminality does not begin and end with the prosecutors. The reality is the Bundys took up arms not to protest, but to PROTECT THEMSELVES from BLM and FBI snipers.

"The feds charged the Bundys with conspiracy in large part because the ranchers summoned militia to defend them after they claimed that FBI snipers had surrounded their ranch. Justice Department lawyers scoffed at this claim in prior trials involving the standoff but newly-released documents confirm that snipers were in place prior to the Bundy’s call for help."

The BLM, the FBI, the USFS, the EPA..they are part and parcel of the criminality that has bloomed from the creation of criminal, unconstitutional agencies whose sole purpose is to seize land and restrict American access to our own resources. Their function conflicts with the stated purpose of our government...which is to protect (not violate) our rights as humans and citizens of the US.

Cliven Bundy-FBI debacle: Another example of why the feds need to be leashed

The fact snipers were out there is just chilling.
You have no idea what it's like living in rural areas where these cretins creep around.

I had an *agent* follow me and my kids (and my st. bernard) for a mile on a trail out in the middle of freaking nowhere. We were in Central Oregon, we were the only people at the park, we were going on a fairly serious hike.

He followed me and my very young children in order to catch us and tell us we couldn't have our dog (who was leashed) there.

I am not easily creeped out. That seriously creeped me out. And they are all like that. Loathsome, creepy, dangerous toads.

Forum List

Back