Rand Paul introuduces Republic bill to limit Presidential emergency powers

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Rand Paul Introduces REPUBLIC Bill To Limit Presidential Emergency Powers
Senator Rand Paul has teamed up with Democrat Ron Wyden to introduce a new bill that the pair say will return to Congress the authority to declare and oversee emergency powers currently wielded by the President.
--------------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes this guy really makes me wonder who the hells side he's one. Rand Paul has come out with some screwy things.

It has more to do with Congress vs. the President, since the signing of the Constitution the power struggle has always seemed to involve the two branches of the govt. The third branch(Supreme Court) already knows it has the last word...

Senator Rand Paul has teamed up with Democrat Ron Wyden to introduce a new bill that the pair say will return to Congress the authority to declare and oversee emergency powers currently wielded by the President.

Sometimes this guy really makes me wonder who the hells side he's one. Rand Paul has come out with some screwy things.
It will only apply to the next president going forward.

Rand is a consistent non partisan. Agree with him or not, he calls them as he sees them.

He’s on the side of curtailing the ever-expanding powers of the Executive Branch. Bully for Sen. Paul!

A good thing....Makes me wonder why he didn't propose this ten years ago, when Oboingo was running amok..

A good thing....Makes me wonder why he didn't propose this ten years ago, when Oboingo was running amok..

He's a puzzle to me. I have to assume there are lingering threads of libertarian in him, but I don't trust him any further than I can throw him. He's become the "Little Finger" of the Trump administration.

He's a puzzle to me. I have to assume there are lingering threads of libertarian in him, but I don't trust him any further than I can throw him. He's become the "Little Finger" of the Trump administration.
He is also high up on the list of members of the legislature who have had private confabs with Trump.

But I guess if you're looking for people to be line-toeing party yes men, that's your funeral.

Forum List

Back