Rand Paul : Healthcare bill is a giant bailout superfund for insurance companies

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Republican Senator Rand Paul hit out at GOP healthcare legislation Sunday, warning that the bill isn’t a repeal and keeps the “fundamental flaw” of Obamacare.
Rand Paul: Healthcare Bill Is “A giant Bailout Superfund For Insurance Companies”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mentally challenged had no idea how Obamacare was designed to destroy this Country.

Rand Paul has degenerated into a self righteous ideological prick.

Fuck him and I hope he fails to get re-elected.

Republican Senator Rand Paul hit out at GOP healthcare legislation Sunday, warning that the bill isn’t a repeal and keeps the “fundamental flaw” of Obamacare.
Rand Paul: Healthcare Bill Is “A giant Bailout Superfund For Insurance Companies”
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The mentally challenged had no idea how Obamacare was designed to destroy this Country.

I think he did.this is no surprise to me at all.The Reason being is because he is a sellout to his father.If you remember Ron stood his ground when he was asked if he would support facist Romney who as you know is pals with Obama when he lost the republican election.

Rand however went over to the dark side and supported him. I dont think rand talks to Ron or his mom anymore cause back then they said they had not heard from him since then. Rand it seems to me has gone over to the darkside.

Forum List

Back