Rand Paul endorsed Romney tonight

Rand realizes that the change he seeks requires it be done from within. He can't accomplish that if he pouts and stomps his feet like many in here. That would just insure he had no influence. Change comes from within. Sadly many seem unable to grasp that concept.

All we know is that Ron Paul told Rand Paul to endorse Romney!!

They are all right wingers with an agenda to destroyleftism forever. Why would not the father encourage his progeny to aid in the anti-leftist war effort?

Besides, Ron Paul is not exactly running for president when he mount his campaigns. Many of you libertarians already know this.

Holy shit are you guys pussies.

Rand endorsed the next President over the failed incumbent because the failed incumbent is such a dangerous pantload piece of crap.

And you guys are wetting yourselves over it.
Mitt looks like the next failed incumbent to me.

All we know is that Ron Paul told Rand Paul to endorse Romney!!

They are all right wingers with an agenda to destroyleftism forever. Why would not the father encourage his progeny to aid in the anti-leftist war effort?

Besides, Ron Paul is not exactly running for president when he mount his campaigns. Many of you libertarians already know this.

I doubt very seriously that Ron told Rand to endorse Mitt.

So we learn that Rand Paul is a sell out and that Ron Paul is not really a candidate any more,
Are you saying that now they're on the level of a James Richard "Dick" Perry? :confused:

No. Perry dropped his candidacy months ago when it was apparent he couldn't win. He did not continue a clown show like Paul so he could make a lot of noise and win the stoned-out vote. Perry went back to doing his job.
So no, Ron Paul is not nearly as smart and principled as Rick Perry.

What was your question again?

So we learn that Rand Paul is a sell out and that Ron Paul is not really a candidate any more,
Are you saying that now they're on the level of a James Richard "Dick" Perry? :confused:

No. Perry dropped his candidacy months ago when it was apparent he couldn't win. He did not continue a clown show like Paul so he could make a lot of noise and win the stoned-out vote. Perry went back to doing his job.

Spoken like a true Rick Perry disciple. :lol:

Spoken like a true Rick Perry disciple. :lol:

Translation: Damn I'm stupid.

Let me ask you this, who should Rand have endorsed? Gary Johnson? Nobody?

Either of those would be reasonable. Romney stands for the opposite of what the Paul's claim to believe. Rand endorsing Romney is either irrational or dishonest, take your pick.

Either of those would be reasonable. Romney stands for the opposite of what the Paul's claim to believe. Rand endorsing Romney is either irrational or dishonest, take your pick.

It's politics, and therefore dishonest. Regardless, I don't see that anybody should be shocked by it or why it's a big deal. Much ado about nothing, really.

Rand did get a good ride on his fathers coattails for someone who had not held any political office at all.

That's all you do. You look for any and every way you can to go negative on the guy. Even when you've previously admitted you like his record so far, you still come up with reasons why we should look down upon him.

Who the fuck cares that he had no experience and that he rode his father's coattails? Elections are about name recognition and it just so happened that he had that.

Get over it dude. Grayson lost. Move on.

Or option 3: clever and targeted.

It remains to be seen.

Would we rather fight this entire battle against the establishment from the outside or would we like to have someone working on the inside as well?

I can live with the endorsement mainly because I know it's not actually going to earn Romney the Paul vote.

Forum List

Back