Rand Paul detained by TSA

I guess Rand Paul thinks the rules don't apply to him

The rules shouldn't apply to anyone.

Perhaps....but regardless, the rules apply to everyone...and until the rules are changed they should continue to apply to everyone.

I wonder how Mr. Paul would have felt if a man in muslim garb rang off the detector bell and the man refused a patdown and the TSA let him through anyway.....

I don't think that's the point.

This is a perfect example of political correctness run amuck.
You mean the political correctness that means Rand Paul should get a pass and I shouldn't?

If the scan went off and he refused a patdown he should be disallowed from boarding the plane.

I think he chose this as an opportunity to make a stand, he is doing it so that you don't have to. Thank the man, I will.

For Rand Paul :clap2::clap2::clap2:

You mean the political correctness that means Rand Paul should get a pass and I shouldn't?

If the scan went off and he refused a patdown he should be disallowed from boarding the plane.

No, neither you nor I should be searched anymore than Rand. If we are going to search people, how bout we skip the little old ladies, babies and congressmen and actually focus on non Americans and target those who have targeted us?

Perhaps....but regardless, the rules apply to everyone...and until the rules are changed they should continue to apply to everyone.

I wonder how Mr. Paul would have felt if a man in muslim garb rang off the detector bell and the man refused a patdown and the TSA let him through anyway.....

Civil disobedience is a way to change bad rules. Hopefully everyone refuses to submit to TSA nonsense.

Rand Paul wants to abolish the TSA, so what do you think?

I think he chose this as an opportunity to make a stand, he is doing it so that you don't have to. Thank the man, I will.

MUST you fly or is it an option?

Actually, no one HAS to fly...they do it for convenience....so I dont have to go through scanners or be pat down....I choose to if I choose to fly...

Civil disobedience is a way to change bad rules. Hopefully everyone refuses to submit to TSA nonsense.

A better way...and a more ethical way....is to elect officials that will do what you ask them to do.

Actually, no one HAS to fly...they do it for convenience....so I dont have to go through scanners or be pat down....I choose to if I choose to fly...

Some people do have to fly, actually. U.S. Senators, for example.

No one has to fly...especially US senators....they can drive, take the train, take a boat....but they want to get there quickly....that is for conveneince.

What did senators do before commercial airlines?

Why can't I choose to fly and choose not to be groped?

I don't have to speak either but I want the right to.

No one forced him to be a senator.

A better way...and a more ethical way....is to elect officials that will do what you ask them to do.

Not really. MLK, Rosa Parks, and Gandhi didn't believe trying to elect politicians to do what they wanted was more ethical than civil disobedience.

The TSA has kept our airways safe for ten years

Rand Paul is just soft on terrorism

How the hell would one get to Europe or Asia without flying? Slow boat to china?

Why can't I choose to fly and choose not to be groped?

I don't have to speak either but I want the right to.

becuase flying includes having to be groped...it is that simple.

I would like to drive at 100 MPH...should I be allowed to on a public highway?

If I choose to drive, I must maintain the speed limit...

No one has to fly...especially US senators....they can drive, take the train, take a boat....but they want to get there quickly....that is for conveneince.

What did senators do before commercial airlines?

The convenience of doing their job, or at least pretending to do their job.

Forum List

Back