Ramadam a Ding Dong

No. If that were so then every religion would be illegal. Every faith is going to have a bad apple in it. Its just that the Muslims are more criminal minded when it comes to terrorism. And we in America have seen this day by day. We are not just going to sit here and turn the cheek as it grows.
I'm not advocating any turning of cheeks for criminality and/or terrorism.

:clap2:Thats good. Now do a little researching and see for yourself where many of the terrorism is coming from. Im sure you will see.
I am well aware that Muslim terrorism exists and is a problem.

Your logic is flawed; therefore, your premise is flawed. I never said anything about making Islam illegal.

Islam is a criminal faith. Islam has no tolerance for other religions, women's rights, and restricts free thought and free speech. Awareness is my goal.
To the bolded: I love the irony.

Do you believe Islam respects women's rights?

You indict Islam yet fail to follow through with prosecution and punishment.

The purpose of your thread, then, is to only exhibit your ignorance and hate.

I'm not advocating any turning of cheeks for criminality and/or terrorism.

:clap2:Thats good. Now do a little researching and see for yourself where many of the terrorism is coming from. Im sure you will see.
I am well aware that Muslim terrorism exists and is a problem.

:eusa_drool:Yes and it is a problem we need to get under control. Doing so by not allowing it to be brought into this country so easily. Allowing them into our country is one thing but making them understand they need to follow our rules if they want in.

You don't get it. I don't NEED to respect it - it's irrelevant whether I do respect it or not.

I DO need to respect the freedoms of those Americans who follow it.

Your idea of "freedom" and mine are quite different. I don't respect a religion that doesn't respect the "freedom" of others.

Listen closely moron...

It's not about respecting the RELIGION....it's about respecting the freedom of others to practice any religion they choose.

Sure wish Obama felt that way about Christians.

Obviously he doesn't.

But do drive on.

What constitutional right is that?

You keep telling us muslims have constitutional rights....Answer the question. Do muslims have the constitutional right to beat their wives?
It's an erroneous question; there IS no constitutional right to beat a wife.

:eusa_angel:Thats right. But to many Muslims it is their right to do so by going by their faith. It makes it harder for them to go by our rights we have here in the U.S. And to come around to going by our rights its going to harder to get that knowledge across to them that they have to go by our constitution. The only rights they go by is the rights of their religion.

You keep telling us muslims have constitutional rights....Answer the question. Do muslims have the constitutional right to beat their wives?

No one is arguing that Christians in freely practicing their religion have the right to ignore other parts of the Constitution. There's no cleverness in Buford's question like he seems to think there is. There's a lot of stupid people out there. If a Muslim beats their wife in the US, they are subject to the laws just like anyone else.

Anyway, you already addressed it, you pointed out these questions are legal and not religious matters. No matter how many ways Buford wants to ask the same question, the answer is the same.

:eusa_angel:Thats right. But to many Muslims it is their right to do so by going by their faith. It makes it harder for them to go by our rights we have here in the U.S. And to come around to going by our rights its going to harder to get that knowledge across to them that they have to go by our constitution. The only rights they go by is the rights of their religion.

How is that different then anyone who comes to the US from any other culture? There are a lot of cultures in the world that tolerate spousal abuse. And BTW, the implication that most Muslims beat their wives is crap.

How is that different then anyone who comes to the US from any other culture? There are a lot of cultures in the world that tolerate spousal abuse. And BTW, the implication that most Muslims beat their wives is crap.

Im not saying every Muslim. Im saying the radical ones. And if you don't believe they get into this country also I suggest you turn your sleep day into 8 hours or so rather than 23 hours a day.

Do you have a Constitutional right to beat your spouse?

We are all held to the same laws.

Muslims believe they have the right to beat their wives. Perhaps you should tell them that we are all held to the same laws in the USA. A lot of them can't seem to grasp that concept and a lot of those on the left defend that.

Im not saying every Muslim. Im saying the radical ones. And if you don't believe they get into this country also I suggest you turn your sleep day into 8 hours or so rather than 23 hours a day.

Can you show me where I said anything remotely like this?

Why do I have to waste my time arguing things I never said? I do that enough with liberals.

Forum List

Back