Ramadam a Ding Dong

Because they are mentally ill. Blowing up abortion centers is not a part of Christian doctrine. Duh!!
Actually, they all say that what was being done in these places was against their god's laws and anti-christian

People who are mentally ill will say lots of things. Can you distinguish the difference between mental illness and Christianity? I can help you figure it out if you are having a hard time.
Was that an allowed defense at their trials for breaking the LAW?

Actually, they all say that what was being done in these places was against their god's laws and anti-christian

People who are mentally ill will say lots of things. Can you distinguish the difference between mental illness and Christianity? I can help you figure it out if you are having a hard time.

I have no idea. Do you believe blowing up abortion centers is a tenet of Christianity?

Your petty insults will not cover up the fact you made a claim and can't back it up. You're in over your head.

Your petty evasion will not cover up the fact that you made a claim and can't back it up. You're in over your head. Answer the question.

Do Christians put the Bible above the Constitution?

Nope. Christians are taught in their Scriptures to obey the laws of the land. Muslims are taught in the Quran to obey Islamic law above the laws of the land. You went into deep water and now you're drowning. Better get back on dry land.

You seriously don't grasp the significance of your adding a word with Muslims?

I have no idea. Do you believe blowing up abortion centers is a tenet of Christianity?
You claimed they were mentally ill. Yet you don't know if that was their defense?

I'm sure it wasn't, so, no, they were NOT mentally ill. They we're criminals....flat out criminals....and prosecuted as such under the LAW.

Just a American Muslims who beat their wives, or blow up a building, will be prosecuted under the LAW.

Yes, seriously. Give us an example.

An example? Wow, exactly like arguing with a liberal. Can't follow a discussion.

You said that Muslims put the Koran above the Constitution.

Are you saying that Christians do not put the Bible above the Constitution? If there is a conflict between the Bible and the Constitution, which would a Christian follow? Simple question.

Give us an example where Christians put the Bible above the Constitution. You made the claim, now back it up. Go.

Here. And unfortunately there are many more:

We turn first to the county's creche display. There is no doubt, of course, that the creche itself is capable of communicating a religious message. Indeed, the creche in this lawsuit uses words, as well as the picture of the nativity scene, to make its religious meaning unmistakably clear. "Glory to God in the Highest!" says the angel in the creche -- Glory to God because of the birth of Jesus. This praise to God in Christian terms is indisputably religious -- indeed sectarian -- just as it is when said in the Gospel or in a church service.

[G]overnment may [not] celebrate Christmas in some manner…that endorses Christian doctrine. Here, Allegheny County has transgressed this line. It has chosen to celebrate Christmas in a way that has the effect of endorsing a patently Christian message: Glory to God for the birth of Jesus Christ. Under Lynch, and the rest of our cases, nothing more is required to demonstrate a violation of the Establishment Clause. The display of the creche in this context, therefore, must be permanently enjoined.

County of Allegheny v. American Civil Liberties Union, Greater Pittsburgh Chapter

Yes both religions put their book above the constitution but its the Muslims that believe the Koran is the only book their is. And thats what their final destination is to elimanate all other religions and keep their own as the only one.

At least you're not making the retarded argument that Buford is that God and Caesar are at the same level.

Not even the radical countries that practice Sharia law have no laws other than the Koran. They take the principles of their law from the Koran. Just like Christians do in the Judeo Christian west.

Sorry to disappoint you dude but Christians do go by the constitution first.

I get it now. You know NOTHING about Christianity.

At least you're not making the retarded argument that Buford is that God and Caesar are at the same level.

Not even the radical countries that practice Sharia law have no laws other than the Koran. They take the principles of their law from the Koran. Just like Christians do in the Judeo Christian west.

I know about Christianity. Christian Scriptures teach to obey the law of the land. Do you agree or disagree?

An example? Wow, exactly like arguing with a liberal. Can't follow a discussion.

You said that Muslims put the Koran above the Constitution.

Are you saying that Christians do not put the Bible above the Constitution? If there is a conflict between the Bible and the Constitution, which would a Christian follow? Simple question.

Give us an example where Christians put the Bible above the Constitution. You made the claim, now back it up. Go.

Here. And unfortunately there are many more:

We turn first to the county's creche display. There is no doubt, of course, that the creche itself is capable of communicating a religious message. Indeed, the creche in this lawsuit uses words, as well as the picture of the nativity scene, to make its religious meaning unmistakably clear. "Glory to God in the Highest!" says the angel in the creche -- Glory to God because of the birth of Jesus. This praise to God in Christian terms is indisputably religious -- indeed sectarian -- just as it is when said in the Gospel or in a church service.

[G]overnment may [not] celebrate Christmas in some manner…that endorses Christian doctrine. Here, Allegheny County has transgressed this line. It has chosen to celebrate Christmas in a way that has the effect of endorsing a patently Christian message: Glory to God for the birth of Jesus Christ. Under Lynch, and the rest of our cases, nothing more is required to demonstrate a violation of the Establishment Clause. The display of the creche in this context, therefore, must be permanently enjoined.

County of Allegheny v. American Civil Liberties Union, Greater Pittsburgh Chapter

Please show us that part of the US Constitution that was violated.

Nope. Christians are taught in their Scriptures to obey the laws of the land. Muslims are taught in the Quran to obey Islamic law above the laws of the land. You went into deep water and now you're drowning. Better get back on dry land.
Then, if so, why do some Christians blow up abortion centers and blow up some women's centers?

Because they are mentally ill. Blowing up abortion centers is not a part of Christian doctrine. Duh!!

And flying planes into buildings is not part of Islamic doctrine; those are the acts of the mentally ill.

Then, if so, why do some Christians blow up abortion centers and blow up some women's centers?

And flying planes into buildings is not part of Islamic doctrine; those are the acts of the mentally ill.

You're wrong. Terrorism is a part of Islam. You're going to need some actual knowledge if you want to be taken seriously here. Politically correct sound bites aren't gonna cut it.

Have to disappoint you again dude. I taught in a Christian School. I know a bit more than you for sure.

You're wrong. Terrorism is a part of Islam. You're going to need some actual knowledge if you want to be taken seriously here. Politically correct sound bites aren't gonna cut it.
But Christians who blow up abortion and women's clinics in the name of Christianity are not Christians, right?

Your petty evasion will not cover up the fact that you made a claim and can't back it up. You're in over your head. Answer the question.

Do Christians put the Bible above the Constitution?

You seriously do not grasp Islam.

You claimed they were mentally ill. Yet you don't know if that was their defense?

I'm sure it wasn't, so, no, they were NOT mentally ill. They we're criminals....flat out criminals....and prosecuted as such under the LAW.

Just a American Muslims who beat their wives, or blow up a building, will be prosecuted under the LAW.

Okay, they are criminals. I agree with you. Their criminal act is not a tenet of Christianity. The criminal act of beating your wife and terrorism IS a tenet of Islam.

You've heard this before and yet you still refuse to acknowledge the truth. Why do you willfully choose to ignore the truth? Are you indoctrinated?

But Christians who blow up abortion and women's clinics in the name of Christianity are not Christians, right?

That is criminal behavior which is not a tenet of Christianity. Explain to us why you defend criminal behavior of muslims and criminal tenets of Islam.

I know about Christianity. Christian Scriptures teach to obey the law of the land. Do you agree or disagree?

If the law of the land conflicts with the Christian Scriptures, then you do not obey the law of the land, you obey the Christian Scriptures. Do you agree or disagree?

That is criminal behavior which is not a tenet of Christianity. Explain to us why you defend criminal behavior of muslims and criminal tenets of Islam.
You bet it is criminal behavior. And, it is done in the name of the Christian tenet of being against abortion.

I don't defend the criminal behavior of Muslims - don't lie.

Have to disappoint you again dude. I taught in a Christian School. I know a bit more than you for sure.

That's an arrogant thing to say since you know nothing about my background. The Christian teachers at the schools I went to never said such a thing to people they did or didn't know. They knew what they knew, it wasn't a competition.

And I said you know nothing based on that you said Christians go by the Constitution above the Bible. You're full of it.

You seriously do not grasp Islam.

I actually grasp that there are mainstream and radical groups of Muslims. That you want to lump them all together and label them all by the most radical isn't a demonstration you "grasp Islam." It's an indication you're an intolerant bigot.

Forum List

Back