Ramadam a Ding Dong

I get it now. You know NOTHING about Christianity.

I know about Christianity. Christian Scriptures teach to obey the law of the land. Do you agree or disagree?

If the law of the land conflicts with the Christian Scriptures, then you do not obey the law of the land, you obey the Christian Scriptures. Do you agree or disagree?

Which law of the land do Christians disobey?

But Christians who blow up abortion and women's clinics in the name of Christianity are not Christians, right?

That is criminal behavior which is not a tenet of Christianity. Explain to us why you defend criminal behavior of muslims and criminal tenets of Islam.
You bet it is criminal behavior. And, it is done in the name of the Christian tenet of being against abortion.

I don't defend the criminal behavior of Muslims - don't lie.

Is being against abortion against the law?

Yes, you do defend criminal behavior in Islam by claiming their tenets are protected under the freedom of religion claus.

Last edited:
I get it now. You know NOTHING about Christianity.

Have to disappoint you again dude. I taught in a Christian School. I know a bit more than you for sure.

That's an arrogant thing to say since you know nothing about my background. The Christian teachers at the schools I went to never said such a thing to people they did or didn't know. They knew what they knew, it wasn't a competition.

And I said you know nothing based on that you said Christians go by the Constitution above the Bible. You're full of it.

Doesn't matter where you claim you attended. What you believe is the point. There are many people who claim to be Christian. Even the lying fraud sitting in the White House.

You seriously don't grasp the significance of your adding a word with Muslims?

You seriously do not grasp Islam.

I actually grasp that there are mainstream and radical groups of Muslims. That you want to lump them all together and label them all by the most radical isn't a demonstration you "grasp Islam." It's an indication you're an intolerant bigot.

Cut the name calling crap. If you can't make an argument without name calling and insults then find a new hobby you can handle.

Why are there radical groups of muslims? Where do they get that from?

I know about Christianity. Christian Scriptures teach to obey the law of the land. Do you agree or disagree?

If the law of the land conflicts with the Christian Scriptures, then you do not obey the law of the land, you obey the Christian Scriptures. Do you agree or disagree?

Liberal logic once again.

You made the statement that Muslim's put the Koran "above" the Constitution.

Apples to apples, I'm saying that Christians put the Bible "above" the Constitution also.

Your question is irrelevant unless you are saying it's case by case, which of course would be idiotic as Christians don't believe you decide which of God's laws to follow on a case by case basis.

It's so funny you like to talk about liberal logic when you are a master in the trade. Ask an irrelevant question to avoid answering the one that blows your legs from under your argument. Muslims put the Koran above the Constitution, Christians put the Bible above the Constitution. None of your word playing games change that fact. That isn't the issue.

That is criminal behavior which is not a tenet of Christianity. Explain to us why you defend criminal behavior of muslims and criminal tenets of Islam.
You bet it is criminal behavior. And, it is done in the name of the Christian tenet of being against abortion.

Yes, you do defend criminal behavior in Islam by claiming their tenets are protected under the freedom of religion claus.
No, abortion most certainly is not against the law. Exploding clinics is.

The persons who choose to follow Islam are most certainly protected to do so under the 1st.

Cut the name calling crap. If you can't make an argument without name calling and insults then find a new hobby you can handle

I read a few posts of a certain poster, here are a few terms they used: miscreants, yokels, moonbats. Are you going to make this poster the same offer you made me once I let you know who it was? That was just from reading a few posts.

I called you a "bigot" because you are stereotyping all Muslims as having the views of the extremists. I'd say that wasn't just "namecalling." Whereas the words of our anonymous poster above were pretty purely name calling.

Last edited:

Apples to apples, I'm saying that Christians put the Bible "above" the Constitution also.

Your question is irrelevant unless you are saying it's case by case, which of course would be idiotic as Christians don't believe you decide which of God's laws to follow on a case by case basis.

It's so funny you like to talk about liberal logic when you are a master in the trade. Ask an irrelevant question to avoid answering the one that blows your legs from under your argument. Muslims put the Koran above the Constitution, Christians put the Bible above the Constitution. None of your word playing games change that fact. That isn't the issue.

You have yet to tell me of an instance when Christian doctrine puts the bible over the US Constitution. You made a claim and you can't back it up. That's not my problem.

The persons who choose to follow Islam are most certainly protected to do so under the 1st.

Let's take this one step at a time until we get to the goal.

Is exploding abortion clinics a Christian tenet?

Cut the name calling crap. If you can't make an argument without name calling and insults then find a new hobby you can handle

I read a few posts of a certain poster, here are a few terms they used: miscreants, yokels, moonbats. Are you going to make this poster the same offer you made me once I let you know who it was? That was just from reading a few posts.

I called you a "bigot" because you are stereotyping all Muslims as having the views of the extremists. I'd say that wasn't just "namecalling." Whereas the words of our anonymous poster above were pretty purely name calling.

Nope. I am telling you Islam is the problem. You can't accept that.

You have yet to tell me of an instance when Christian doctrine puts the bible over the US Constitution. You made a claim and you can't back it up. That's not my problem.

No, it's not your problem. Your problem is that you can't follow simple logic.

I think the problem are the extremists and I'm willing to do something about it. I also have known a lot of Muslims. And by a lot I mean a lot. And they were more tolerant of Christian views then vice versa. That does not mean the extremists don't exist, they do, or that I won't combat them, I will. That just says I'm able to distinguish between which individual people are and are not my enemies without just saying they are because they are "Muslim" and leave it at that.

Here is a post that is very simple. Islam is a violent, mysogynistic, murderous religion. Christianity isn't.

I think the problem are the extremists and I'm willing to do something about it. I also have known a lot of Muslims. And by a lot I mean a lot. And they were more tolerant of Christian views then vice versa. That does not mean the extremists don't exist, they do, or that I won't combat them, I will. That just says I'm able to distinguish between which individual people are and are not my enemies without just saying they are because they are "Muslim" and leave it at that.

Where do the extremists get their doctrine from?

No, but being against abortion IS.

They committed an act of terrorism based on their tenets.

Regardless, what they did was illegal under LAW and they are prosecuted for their crimes, not for their religious beliefs.

Muslims explode shit based on their tenets.

They commit acts of terrorism based on their tenets.

Regardless, what they do is illegal under LAW and they are prosecuted for their crimes, not for their religious beliefs.

Why does that confuse you?

Regardless, what they did was illegal under LAW and they are prosecuted for their crimes, not for their religious beliefs.

Regardless, what they do is illegal under LAW and they are prosecuted for their crimes, not for their religious beliefs.

Being anti-abortion is not anti-Constitution. Do you understand that?

Blowing up abortion clinics is not a tenet of Christianity.

Last edited:

Who said it was?

Oh, that's right; it was you.

And, guess what, believing in Allah is not against the Constitution, either.

Who said it was?

Oh, that's right; it was you.

And, guess what, believing in Allah is not against the Constitution, either.

I see where the problem is now. Never mind. Have a nice day.

Here is a post that is very simple. Islam is a violent, mysogynistic, murderous religion. Christianity isn't.

I'll correct an error.

Here is a poster that is very simple.

Islam isn't violent. Some, a minority of, Muslims are violent.
Same goes for Christians.

You making the same mistake that many simple minded bigots do.
You lump all of one religion together and give the traits of a few, to all.

You need to return to school.

Forum List

Back