Rahm Emmanuel not running for third term!

Why Rahm bailed on reelection

My first thought- Good. He's been a terrible mayor overall. He improved the schools, but his management of the Police Department has been horrible.

He probably looked at the Van Dyke trial coming up this week and realized nothing good is going to come out of it for him. Best case, he's convicted and people will ask why Rahm covered for him... worst case, he's acquitted and we have race riots.
He's got all the ******* killed he can so he's retiring.

Why Rahm bailed on reelection

My first thought- Good. He's been a terrible mayor overall. He improved the schools, but his management of the Police Department has been horrible.

He probably looked at the Van Dyke trial coming up this week and realized nothing good is going to come out of it for him. Best case, he's convicted and people will ask why Rahm covered for him... worst case, he's acquitted and we have race riots.

I just want to know how the bum had an even 1st and 2nd term in the first place?

72 people shot in ONE weekend...

Back-to-back-to-back new records for gun violence...

And he's not going to run again. I wonder why...

Of course , it had to be that because people in Chicago could never get guns before. It certainly couldn’t have had anything to do with the Ferguson effect. That only affected the rest of the cities in the country, not Chicago.

There is no Ferguson effect. How can there be a Ferguson effect when Officer McShooty down there was given a free murder of an unarmed black boy?

But more guns equalling more murder? Yup, exactly what happened.
Firearm sales are always going up, and violent crime always seems to be going down when firearm sales are going up... fact
Joey would not know a fact if it marched past him playing Thriller on a pink tuba.

No, they struck down their violation of the constitutional right to arm themselves. Most states in the country have had CCW's for years, mine included. And as I demonstrated crime went down......until after Ferguson and the riots. Then it started going up because of the Ferguson Effect which is well documented.

More guns means more crime, buddy. Sorry you can't do the math.
Out and out lie, proven false many times.

Forum List

Back