mueller caves

Some written answers. Nothing mentioned about obstruction questions, though.

Obstruction is a pipe dream being put forth by hacks.

He keeps trying to make it a reality though. Telling your DOJ they should take into account election dates when pressing charges is not the best way to go, in my opinion.

He keeps trying to make it a reality though. Telling your DOJ they should take into account election dates when pressing charges is not the best way to go, in my opinion.
Yea, he shouldnt say 3/4 of the shit he says publically. Hell, even if he said it in private it would come out.. lol

Yea, he shouldnt say 3/4 of the shit he says publically. Hell, even if he said it in private it would come out.. lol

It is less about saying than the fact he thinks it is the way it should be.

LOL
Yes, i am sure this is the first President to think like that.

Mueller is giving ground as I knew he would. He is weak. There is yellow going down his back. Trump has his foot in the door. More cracks around the great Mueller-Russia investigation. I bet that by the time all this is over, Mueller will be happy to get a few answers written out by Trump on an Etch-A-Sketch with an invite to spend a free weekend at the Trump Estates relaxing at Trump Poolside with Vladimir and his friends. :D I give it a year before Trump hires Bob to be his personal attorney to replace Cohen and shows him "The Art of the Deal." #BobMuellerScrewed

LOL

First one that thought it was such a good thing that he made an official statement about it, since Trump's tweets are official statements according to the Press Sec and the DOJ

LOL

First one that thought it was such a good thing that he made an official statement about it, since Trump's tweets are official statements according to the Press Sec and the DOJ
Yes, he said it publically. Hence my other post.

Some. Others FU.
Art of the Deal

And I am sure that just like with Art of the Deal, someone else will write the answers and Trump will take credit for them.
If Mueller is willing to accept written responses to questions about collusion, that means he already has rock hard evidence of collusion, or no evidence of collusion so it is a formality to ask.
Obstruction of justice requires intent, so of course Mueller needs to be able to ask those questions "live" and get an idea of where Trump stands. That's why his lawyers will do everything in their power to keep him from talking to Mueller. BECAUSE OF COURSE Trump wanted and wants to shut down the investigation. He has talked of nothing else for over a year.

Listen to all these eye witness liberals telling us all what Mueller will do, with none of them knowing jack.

Forum List

Back