Radical Islam Over Runs London Streets

Philobeado

Gold Member
Apr 8, 2009
Gulf of Mexico Coast, Texas
Islam is a cancer upon the Earth.

Muhammad the pedophile rapist pig was the lowest of scum. He "married" an 8-year old girl named Alisha and raped her! It is in the Koran, along with 5 mentions of "takiya" which means that Muslims can lie to "protect" Islam. They are all filthy liars who wipe their asses with their hands. Never shake their hands!

The British police should beat the shit out of these vermin and stuff bacon in their mouths.

All Muslims must be deported from all Western nations.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZNx0xHe0p0]YouTube - Radical Islam Over Runs London Streets[/ame]

:lol:

Let me guess, tough guy: you're the "chemo"?

Muhammad the pedophile rapist pig was the lowest of scum. He "married" an 8-year old girl named Alisha and raped her!
Source?

By the way, dude, what's up with your username? I get creepy-ass vibes from a guy whose name is dangerously close to "pedophile" and who makes up stories about little girls being raped. I won't lie, it's sort of strange that you chose to project your pedo-fantasies onto a 7th century religious leader, of all people.

It is in the Koran, along with 5 mentions of "takiya" which means that Muslims can lie to "protect" Islam.
Why don't you go ahead and show me those verses, Philopedo? :eusa_whistle:

They are all filthy liars who wipe their asses with their hands. Never shake their hands!
:rofl:

Yeah, dude. Kind of like how Jews are covetous money-grubbers who attempt to corrupt pure Aryan youths with their lies, right, Goebbels?

The British police should beat the shit out of these vermin and stuff bacon in their mouths.

All Muslims must be deported from all Western nations.
Oh, I know! Nothing demonstrates the "Western" ideals of tolerance, equality, and diversity like systematic religious discrimination and mass deportations.

You're welcome to try. In fact, please do. Please give America an excuse to rise up in resistance to tyranny and purge itself of its violently bigoted elements.

Aisha was six or seven years old when betrothed to Muhammad. She stayed in her parents' home until the age of nine, when the marriage was consummated in Medina.[13][11][14][15] Both Aisha and Sawda, his two wives, were given apartments adjoined to the Al-Masjid al-Nabawi mosque.[12] Muhammad wished to divorce Sawda, who offered to give her turn of Muhammad's conjugal visit to Aisha to prevent this, and the incident is referred to in the Qur'an 4:127.[16]

Muhammad's wives - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Golly that was real hard to find now wasn't it.

Islam is a religion of peace.

I want as many Muslims who possibly can to buy into this herasy, to not actually read the Koran if they can.

Metaphorical religion is the only kind that can find God.

Islam is a religion of peace, they just want to kill all the infidels first. Personally, I wouldn't let ANY muzzyz into western countries, If they don't like it in their own countries, too bad. They look insane with their scraggly beards, and then they open their mouths to remove all doubt.

kalam, you kiss your camel or your carpet more times per day? And do you cover up your women because they're so fucking ugly and you're ashamed to let anyone see what kind of ugly dog of a woman you got stuck with? Is that why you're allowed to marry more than 1 wife, because the women of muzzyland are so ugly you need a few mulligans?

Lol! A couple of dozen islamist nutters demonstrate on a couple of streets in an area where many ethnic minorities live...and they tell us the streets of London are overrun with them. Amazing how ignorance and bigotry blurs reality in the tiny minds of mouth foaming idiots.

:lol:

By the way, dude, what's up with your username? I get creepy-ass vibes from a guy whose name is dangerously close to "pedophile" and who makes up stories about little girls being raped. I won't lie, it's sort of strange that you chose to project your pedo-fantasies onto a 7th century religious leader, of all people.

Doesn't take much working out. Philobeado is an anagram of his real name...Ali Bed Pooh.

So Mohammad did not marry a 9 year old? Is that your claim?

Well, if you believe that, I'm assuming you believe that everything in Bukhari's hadith collection is true. That's the origin of that claim. So, are you Sunni or Shi'ah? :lol:

Her age was lowered in that report so that no questions would be raised about her virginity, and by extension, the legitimacy of Muhammad's offspring through her.

Source: "All of these specific references to the bride's age reinforce Aisha's pre-menarcheal status and, implicitly, her virginity. They also suggest the variability of Aisha's age in the historical record." - D. A. Spellberg, Politics, Gender, and the Islamic Past.

In reality, she had been betrothed to Jubair Ibn al Mut'am, a pagan, before her engagement to Muhammad. Jubair eventually annulled their engagement. In at least two separate sources it is pointed out that Asma bint Abi Bakr, Aisha's half-sister, was 100 years old when she died in 73 AH. That would make Aisha 90 in 73 AH.

Source: "Asma died in 73 A.H. at the age of one hundred years. She was ten years older than her sister Aisha." - Ibn Kathir, Al-bidayya wal-nihaya

"She was the sister of Aisha Siddiqa, wife of the Holy Prophet, and was ten years older than her. … In 73 A.H. … Asma died at the age of one hundred years." - Mishkat al-Masabih

Aisha's marriage to Muhammad took place in the year of the Hijra, 1 AH or 622 AD. You do the math...

I want as many Muslims who possibly can to buy into this herasy, to not actually read the Koran if they can.

The Qur'an itself states that it's metaphorical.

The Qur'an itself states that it's metaphorical.
Could you recite where it says that for us?

He it is Who has revealed the Book to thee; some of its verses are decisive -- they are the basis of the Book -- and others are allegorical. Then those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part of it which is allegorical, seeking to mislead, and seeking to give it interpretation. And none knows its interpretation save Allah, and those firmly rooted in knowledge. They say: We believe in it, it is all from our Lord. And none mind except men of understanding. - 3:7​

radical-islam.gif

New Topics

Forum List

Back